Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
If we're assuming two killing parties, and if we're assuming one party is a 3 man mafia (going by gry's traitor list) , then the other team will have more than one mafia at least . Janitor is on one team and killer already. James was blocked and not by Empty (who didn't invite him and was blocked too- assuming we believe her claim). Naturally a prostitute won't block James after last night. Janitor is plenty powerful already in a 3 man team. And escort exists. If they're on the same team- they're plenty powerful, and its possible for there to be a strongman as on the other team. If they're not on the same team, then there probably isn't a strongman which seems to be the case (since James isn't dead). Either way, it would have been dumb to attempt killing James without a strongman. I don't think he was a target for last night killIm sure someone protected james last nite and why only 1 kill...but i bet soneone else was recruited
I mean sure but i am just a BK who doesnt know where her alignment stands but i can assure you i am playing for town untill i am sure im real traitorWhich means you arent playing in our favour and we might as well kill you.
When people started revealing their accomplices, mafia obviously discovered the real traitors, so recruiting during this night is highly likely. With that said, did Daws mention anyone? There is a remote chance that he lied about his traitor (while actually mentioning a mafia) which got him killed rather than recruited.
I did target gnut tho,i just said that '-'Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/
Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/



No it makes sense dude. If you are an apprentice you wanna become a det or doc no matter what. Det reveals tend to survive for a while because some doc does try to protect them for at least 1 or 2 nights.This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.
I... Don't understand your question lol3 nights and you haven't gotten a rule yet and that with a det reveal on day 1 after night 1 or so many active claims? Why?
That's not what i mean.This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.
When I saw my result, I honestly thought she was another detective, to target an Innocent Child. Idk why the mafia would try to kill him, and why he didn't die, so if she's mafia, she could have used a skill on him instead of attempt to kill as well. Still dunno why a mafia would target an Innocent Child even with a skill, but Idk what role could cause me to see a different target for her. And if I'm a naive spy, Idk why the hell I was blocked on N2... That's why I said we talk '-' I'm not confident enough to vote for her (and I've failed as a Spy alrdy for following a naive result), but there's a gap there.So Empty might be a Mafia killer who tried to get rid of the innocent child before the confiremd townie list grew and got either blocked by somebody or gnut was protected? Make sense to me I'd say. GJ, Farf. Makes far more sense than 3 BKs. Even panda would stop at that insanity.
No, you said Takuan, shinobi and Demon?I did target gnut tho,i just said that '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That would explain yeah. I was wondering if i had been blocked myself, but with you being a claimed doc, it made no sense that i was blocked.@Takuan There is a possibility you did not become a det today because I was blocked last night. If I do no action you cannot learn from me. We gotta ask Panda to make sure.
Oh really? xDTakuan for sure is bs'ing tho XD~
It doesn't, James. On D1/D2, you only had your "innocent" result on Gry, nothing else.No it makes sense dude.
It made no sense that he said you sounded legit thanks to your results so he went for you, when in reality you only had a result. That argument is false. He corrected it just now tho.No it makes sense dude. If you are an apprentice you wanna become a det or doc no matter what. Det reveals tend to survive for a while because some doc does try to protect them for at least 1 or 2 nights.
besides.....no way theres 3 BKNo, you said Takuan, shinobi and Demon?
Not to mention that...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
Considering I only trust James out of those 3...
Damn James, I usually ask tricky questions like these by pm. That way, you can potentially catch someone on a slip if they attempt to lie through without confirming from the host .@Copy Panda If an apprentice tries to learn from somebody and the target gets blocked does that mean the apprentice learned nothing and thus couldn't change jobs?
No you did not and the quotes prove that. Wanna change your role claim and come clean with your real role?I mean sure but i am just a BK who doesnt know where her alignment stands but i can assure you i am playing for town untill i am sure im real traitor
I did target gnut tho,i just said that '-'

vthe second night, i targetted James because he had claimed det
That chronologically makes no sense '-' So you traveled in time to see that the next day James would get Gry lynched and went back in time confident enough to target him for the following 2 nights '_' Empty sure got you drunk, huh.Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3.
Why am I a claimed doc now?^^;That would explain yeah. I was wondering if i had been blocked myself, but with you being a claimed doc, it made no sense that i was blocked.
Oh really? xD
Well show me where lol because all i said was true.Takuan possible slip
Made no sense? That's what happened. I don't know what makes no sense to you. And i didn't correct anything, i've said it the moment you guys asked for my targets.It made no sense that he said you sounded legit thanks to your results so he went for you, when in reality you only had a result. That argument is false. He corrected it just now tho.
I never said i got blocked though... I dont know where you saw that.Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
I learned from a witch...no way in hell you didnt learn from james long as he is alive.That would explain yeah. I was wondering if i had been blocked myself, but with you being a claimed doc, it made no sense that i was blocked.
Oh really? xD
How else do you explain how you failed at targeting someone for 2 nights if that person didn't die?I never said i got blocked though... I dont know where you saw that.