Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Oh right! You learn just by following a role! I forgot about that and I am that role's creator. XDI learned from a witch...no way in hell you didnt learn from james long as he is alive.
So you guys blocked james and now you going to claim insane?
... What the fuck are you saying LOLv
That chronologically makes no sense '-' So you traveled in time to see that the next day James would get Gry lynched and went back in time confident enough to target him for the following 2 nights '_' Empty sure got you drunk, huh.
One of his members....maybe himOh right! You learn just by following a role! I forgot about that and I am that role's creator. XD
No, you said Takuan, shinobi and Demon?
Not to mention that...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
Considering I only trust James out of those 3...
..........Takuan,shinobi and demon
Didnt get anything tho,blocked?

I never tried to fix anything, i've been saying that for the very start, you guys just misunderstood, or saw something wrong in it that doesn't exist. I don't know whats wrong with you guys right now.How else do you explain how you failed at targeting someone for 2 nights if that person didn't die?
Wait for Panda's reply now that James asked it openly, but I doubt that him getting blocked has any influence on your own action, makes little sense to me.
Meanwhile, the order of your story, that you tried to fix, still doesn't check. Not to mention that on D1/2 James was heavily suspected and barely escaped the chopping block.

Woops, det. Sorry lolWhy am I a claimed doc now?^^;
Well i didn't learn from him, what do you want me to say lolI learned from a witch...no way in hell you didnt learn from james long as he is alive.
So you guys blocked james and now you going to claim insane?
Dont think apprentices can be blocked...i think it falls in a passive categoryI never tried to fix anything, i've been saying that for the very start, you guys just misunderstood, or saw something wrong in it that doesn't exist. I don't know whats wrong with you guys right now.
Well either i got blocked as you said, or James getting blocked prevented me from learning from him. In any case, i'm not a det right now. Take it as you wish, i've been answering honestly.

Could be, but even an insane Apprentice can become a townie he just has the extra that he can join Mafia if he happened to follow one of them for 2 nights unlike the sane apprentice.Ofc hes insane![]()
Woops, det. Sorry lol

Sane can learn from a blocked target...insane can notCould be, but even an insane Apprentice can become a townie he just has the extra that he can join Mafia if he happened to follow one of them for 2 nights unlike the sane apprentice.

..........
Takuan,shinobi, gnut*
Omg I got mixed between the nights
This obviously sounds like complete bullshit,Rip im sure to be mislynched for this mistake
Votekill EmptySoul bye It was fun playing thanks panda,purity and lawl![]()
doesn't help your case at all. You were willing to try a bk claim but not follow through cos of a mistake ?
