Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I learned from a witch...no way in hell you didnt learn from james long as he is alive.

So you guys blocked james and now you going to claim insane?
Oh right! You learn just by following a role! I forgot about that and I am that role's creator. XD
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
v

That chronologically makes no sense '-' So you traveled in time to see that the next day James would get Gry lynched and went back in time confident enough to target him for the following 2 nights '_' Empty sure got you drunk, huh.
... What the fuck are you saying LOL

I don't get a single word of what you're saying.

Alright, so my first night i picked someone randomly.
Second night, who do you think i should target? Any random, again, or someone who can potentially be a really det? Yes, i targetted James.
Third night his results led to the lynch of Gry; should i target someone else? Well i didn't, i decided that i had enough confidence in him being a real det, so i targetted him again.

I don't know what you're trying to point at, but in my head at least it makes perfect sense. If it doesn't for you, what can i say. That's what i did at least.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh right! You learn just by following a role! I forgot about that and I am that role's creator. XD
One of his members....maybe him
Blocked younow he's trying to play off that.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
No, you said Takuan, shinobi and Demon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to mention that...
Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
Considering I only trust James out of those 3...
Takuan,shinobi and demon
Didnt get anything tho,blocked?
..........
Takuan,shinobi, gnut*
Omg I got mixed between the nights :shootme
This obviously sounds like complete bullshit,Rip im sure to be mislynched for this mistake
Votekill EmptySoul bye It was fun playing thanks panda,purity and lawl :emobirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"If however his teacher gets blocked or killed he learns nothing that night."
Guys, actually I believe Takuan. Rules state if the teacher, which is the apprentice target, gets blocked or killed the same night the apprentice target him he learns nothing that night. That was made to prevent apprentice get lucky on a det find early on and overpower Mafia with more dets than the game started with.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:lambirb
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Empty you need to reply. What's keeping you?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
How else do you explain how you failed at targeting someone for 2 nights if that person didn't die?
Wait for Panda's reply now that James asked it openly, but I doubt that him getting blocked has any influence on your own action, makes little sense to me.
Meanwhile, the order of your story, that you tried to fix, still doesn't check. Not to mention that on D1/2 James was heavily suspected and barely escaped the chopping block.
I never tried to fix anything, i've been saying that for the very start, you guys just misunderstood, or saw something wrong in it that doesn't exist. I don't know whats wrong with you guys right now.
Well either i got blocked as you said, or James getting blocked prevented me from learning from him. In any case, i'm not a det right now. Take it as you wish, i've been answering honestly.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ofc hes insane:heh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So Takuan just got unlucky that on his 2nd night following me I got blocked. I wish we had a spy who found said blocker who blocked me. :c
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I learned from a witch...no way in hell you didnt learn from james long as he is alive.

So you guys blocked james and now you going to claim insane?
Well i didn't learn from him, what do you want me to say lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never tried to fix anything, i've been saying that for the very start, you guys just misunderstood, or saw something wrong in it that doesn't exist. I don't know whats wrong with you guys right now.
Well either i got blocked as you said, or James getting blocked prevented me from learning from him. In any case, i'm not a det right now. Take it as you wish, i've been answering honestly.
Dont think apprentices can be blocked...i think it falls in a passive category
:cop
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ofc hes insane:heh
Could be, but even an insane Apprentice can become a townie he just has the extra that he can join Mafia if he happened to follow one of them for 2 nights unlike the sane apprentice.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What would be awesome would be a Mentor-Mentee team suddenly getting a 2nd Mentee due Apprentice. I think that has never happen before though the rules state that can happen. XDDD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Could be, but even an insane Apprentice can become a townie he just has the extra that he can join Mafia if he happened to follow one of them for 2 nights unlike the sane apprentice.
Sane can learn from a blocked target...insane can not
:cookiehand
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
..........
Takuan,shinobi, gnut*
Omg I got mixed between the nights :shootme
This obviously sounds like complete bullshit,Rip im sure to be mislynched for this mistake
Votekill EmptySoul bye It was fun playing thanks panda,purity and lawl :emobirb
:heh doesn't help your case at all. You were willing to try a bk claim but not follow through cos of a mistake ?

And I thought this will be a slow day :lmao
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Anyway, i tried to answer while reading the posts getting written while i write, but i'm too slow. Plus, i had to go to bed like an hour ago.
I'll be back tomorrow. :hi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top