Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
This makes a lot of sense. But that's just you fixing your story now, after slipping... Your initial saying was that James getting Gry was the cause of your targetting him, and not his detective claim. You might not get my words, but I certainly didn't write yours, so solve your own issues with your wording yourself, I simply don't believe in you trying to correct your bs.Alright, so my first night i picked someone randomly.
Second night, who do you think i should target? Any random, again, or someone who can potentially be a really det? Yes, i targetted James.
Third night his results led to the lynch of Gry; should i target someone else? Well i didn't, i decided that i had enough confidence in him being a real det, so i targetted him again.
Rattled?Anyway, i tried to answer while reading the posts getting written while i write, but i'm too slow. Plus, i had to go to bed like an hour ago.
I'll be back tomorrow.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So that's why you trusted me so much! I found it weird how you were 100% behind me while Gry was all "we could be both innocent, technically" when I revealed my 2nd finding on you!Im a spy:
Night 1 I targetted farfs, got vandred (she didnt lie)
Night 2 I went for James I got... Me '-' with that I trusted him more easily during the night. Edit: day* lmao
Last night I went for Seraph... He targetted James, our sane detective, who was blocked.
Seraph was hinting for bomb then prolly followed the advice that escorts very easily can pretend they are prostitutes, so he changed halfway (that was the mess he did, also he was hinting for high kill priority, which connects those dots).
There is also a chance that Farfs aint sane '-'
Votelock Seraph
I have nothing to say for myself,this obviously sounds like bullshit,i wouldnt believe me if this wasnt me making this mistakedoesn't help your case at all. You were willing to try a bk claim but not follow through cos of a mistake ?
And I thought this will be a slow day![]()


How do you explain what happened when he first wrote down the reason for targeting you then, James?@Takuan Don't worry I believe you, I won't let them lynch you. At least not today. So better get a role asap that can be proven. Maybe ask Panda per pm if you can become an innocent child and be revealed immedaitely if you follow said child for two nights. Or follow the revealed spy. Or any other active role that got claimed so far. Because as long as we cannot kill that Escort (and Empty isn't the escort else I would have been the target) I will be unable to investigate. Expect our prostitute blocking the escort that is.
Farfalla vs HardyIm a spy:
Night 1 I targetted farfs, got vandred (she didnt lie)
Night 2 I went for James I got... Me '-' with that I trusted him more easily during the night. Edit: day* lmao
Last night I went for Seraph... He targetted James, our sane detective, who was blocked.
Seraph was hinting for bomb then prolly followed the advice that escorts very easily can pretend they are prostitutes, so he changed halfway (that was the mess he did, also he was hinting for high kill priority, which connects those dots).
There is also a chance that Farfs aint sane '-'
Votelock Seraph
Well, votekill Seraph.Im a spy:
Night 1 I targetted farfs, got vandred (she didnt lie)
Night 2 I went for James I got... Me '-' with that I trusted him more easily during the night. Edit: day* lmao
Last night I went for Seraph... He targetted James, our sane detective, who was blocked.
Seraph was hinting for bomb then prolly followed the advice that escorts very easily can pretend they are prostitutes, so he changed halfway (that was the mess he did, also he was hinting for high kill priority, which connects those dots).
There is also a chance that Farfs aint sane '-'
Votelock Seraph
I guess that would have been another case you'd kill me =-=English is not his first language, maybe? It was also late and he was thinking what he didn't wrote. That after my reveal I was a juicy target to learn from and next day got the proof that was the right choice. Anyway. IF we lynch Seraph today and he turns out to be Escort then I can investigate somebody and he can learn from me without being blocked. Heck, i could investigate him for all I care. With you and hardy you can check on him if he really followed me even if I am blocked that action does happen even if he learns nothing from it. He got a role that can be checked by spies. And we got 2 spies. And there is no way mafia would kill spies over dets and docs and so far no doc has died, expect ofc maybe one of the ??? ones but I don't think so. Not with the stuff those two hinted at.How do you explain what happened when he first wrote down the reason for targeting you then, James?
Well, for all I know you are a mafia detective, checked on vandred night 1, found him strong then killed him night 2Well, votekill Seraph.
If I'm the only one having problems with Takuan's first reveal, so be it, lol xD
And yeah, in the end I could be insane and will keep asking myself why I got no results the first 2 nights...
Thx for not trusting me right off the bet when the game started tho, assholeI guess that would have been another case you'd kill me =-=

I still dont believe takuanWell, votekill Seraph.
If I'm the only one having problems with Takuan's first reveal, so be it, lol xD
And yeah, in the end I could be insane and will keep asking myself why I got no results the first 2 nights...
Thx for not trusting me right off the bet when the game started tho, assholeI guess that would have been another case you'd kill me =-=
So did takuanVotekill Seraph.
I am going to bed now, nearly 2 am here. Wow, so much stuff. A clear Empty slip on targets, Takuan writing misleading stuff and Seraph turning out to target me the night I got blocked.

No way i woulda tried to learn from you....you coulda been killed anytime after your reveal.@gnut Good question, he couldn't have known that Vand died and with him as apprentice learning Vand's job is sort of a proven townie way. Like what happened with you and another apprentice getting your job so you were like or when you got that witch job proving said witch with your actions. But maybe he rather wanted to be a det than whatever Vand was so that is why he changed his target. Anyway. I can check on his status tonight if Seraph turns out to be an Escort. Though I would rather investigate somebody else and have either Hardy or Farf check him if he follows me this night or not.
Right but Takuan came out as apprentice, most likely insane given it is Panda. I bet he put in 2 insane apprentices because he can. And he was open that he didn't became det today and that he didn't knew why. And his reactions when attacked felt more genuine to me than with Gry who left for grocceries whereas he stayed up one more hour than he should have showing he wanted to see the det job change of his apprentice job. He didn't had to come out he could have just stayed quiet and ask Panda per pm what happened and after getting it explained he would have understood that with me blocked he couldn't learn anything thus staying apprentice.So did takuan![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---