Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
That's a bad plan ._. it's better to get an important info out of 3 people and not know to who it belongs (and research it later) than to try to narrow it down to 2 using someone you trust at the risk of wasting your action.Yea i wanted some info on the other 2, he was just there as someone i know the identity of to narrow shiz down since i know nothing will affect him............first time playing as BK btw '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I doubt it was random, or you rolled a dice? Something should have made you favor her over other 20+ players. What were you trying to achieve?N1 Empty,cause Random you all know it.
N2 GrySun,at the time i
--- Double Post Merged, ---
He was a claimed detective on D2 alrdy tho...N3 James Rye cause he is a Detective and with that an Important Role to Town
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, and as James pointed out, you also lied about saying you revealed Greg's name before he'd say he was an Innocent Child...My Accomplice as a Traitor was gnut,he got revealed as an Innocent Child today,which would make me a Naive Traitor by the rules(If i understood that part correctly) and by extension prove myself as Pro Town.
It was random,what else would it be with no Information? You would have said the exact same had i given any other Name.That's a bad plan ._. it's better to get an important info out of 3 people and not know to who it belongs (and research it later) than to try to narrow it down to 2 using someone you trust at the risk of wasting your action.
Seraph, you said you'd share your targets, you only shared 1. And I'll honestly check if you were one of the people that were shocked at James' survival.
Right now I also don't trust Erin. That "convenient" she sent to James which she never replied to when questioned was rly out of place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I doubt it was random, or you rolled a dice? Something should have made you favor her over other 20+ players. What were you trying to achieve?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
He was a claimed detective on D2 alrdy tho...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Votekilling yourself? Empty i said surprise me not make me sad.Votekill EmptySoul bye It was fun playing thanks panda,purity and lawl![]()

N1-Erin@Arjuna, you said you re hider, now that you hinted this please could you tell your target on n1/n2/n3
1 kills means either someone has been recruited, or some killing failed (either someone has been protected or someone been blocked).
@James Rye thats quite convenient--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Just woke up. I am Bomb Defuser, targeted Seraph N2 because of his hint.@Holt @Demonspeed @shinobi @desin24 @Erinyes @Lambu (tag others if I missed someone please)
We got 1 detective, 1 claimed doctor and 2 claimed spies in the open, please talk about yourselves as well, reveal at least in what night you guys acted (all of you are active right), but I rly don't see why you guys would get to even keep your roles now.
Nope that would only be when Greg gets killed and turns out to be aIf Greg is revealed today as Innocent Child that proves my being a Naive Traitor doesn't it?
Yeah that wollIt's fantastic that you also shared your reasons![]()
I didn't outright state it but I think I made it very clear that I got the innocent child same as Greg. Which left the question if the hosts gave us twin roles with one of them being traitor and the other naive or not.@Holt @Demonspeed @shinobi @desin24 @Erinyes @Lambu (tag others if I missed someone please)
We got 1 detective, 1 claimed doctor and 2 claimed spies in the open, please talk about yourselves as well, reveal at least in what night you guys acted (all of you are active right), but I rly don't see why you guys would get to even keep your roles now.
I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3. But as i said, i didn't become det tonight.
Ooooooook, no i see now. I wasn't seeing a slip up until now, i see why you guys thought so now that i re-read my first post.This makes a lot of sense. But that's just you fixing your story now, after slipping... Your initial saying was that James getting Gry was the cause of your targetting him, and not his detective claim. You might not get my words, but I certainly didn't write yours, so solve your own issues with your wording yourself, I simply don't believe in you trying to correct your bs.
I mean, it makes sense that targetting you might continuously remain fruitless due to you being blocked, but that would mean i still have to wait 2 mre nights to have a new role. Watching as Farf and gnut especially suspect me, i might not last that long lol.@Takuan Don't worry I believe you, I won't let them lynch you. At least not today. So better get a role asap that can be proven. Maybe ask Panda per pm if you can become an innocent child and be revealed immedaitely if you follow said child for two nights. Or follow the revealed spy. Or any other active role that got claimed so far. Because as long as we cannot kill that Escort (and Empty isn't the escort else I would have been the target) I will be unable to investigate. Expect our prostitute blocking the escort that is.
Isn't that obvious? Unless i completely misunderstood the apprentice role.And why would he change from van with one nite already under his belt?
you should just add innocent child to my name so it doesn't get lost in translation pls.Update
As the Hunter Association Chairman, I gathered you here to deal with an important matter ! there are some evil nen users that need to be annihilated.![]()
![]()
Here are the data i can provide you, about the nen of everyone gathering here, make good use of this precious infos* !
Night actions :
N.1
James R - investigated gry got innocent
gry - protected farf
demon- didint use his action
syx- didnt use his action
Arjuna -> hid behind Erin'
Takuan -> targetted Vandred
empty -> invited desin, Gnut, Asako
Farf -> spied Vandred - no result
Hardy-> spied Farf - got her target : vandred
seraph- > protected Empty
N2
James R - Investigated Hardy got guilty
gry - protected Holt
demon -> used his role only on N2 on seraph
syx- didnt use his action
Arjuna - Hid behind holt
Takuan - Targetted james
empty -> invited Demon, Taku, Seraph, vandred
Farf -> spied Van (no result)
Hardy-> spied James - Got his target - Hardy
Seraph - Protected Gry
N3
James -> investigated seraph and claimed to have been blocked
Arjuna - hid behind
Takuan -> targetted james
Empty -> invited Takuan, shinobi, demon - then corrected Taku shinobi gnut*
Farf -> spied Empty - Got empty target : gnut
Hardy- Spied Seraph - got his target James
Seraph - > protected james
Traitors + names :
claims traitor :
james (Hardy)
gry (3 names- farf, holt, shiobi)
Gnut (Cresc)
Farf (VAndred)
Erin' (1 name)
Shinobi (Aizen)
SonofDaws (1 name)
Holt (1 name)
Desin (1 name - syx)
seraph (greg)
emptysoul (1 name)
claims no traitor
Hardy
demon
Arjuna
Takuan
syx
*if something is missing, feel free to notify me at #IsaacneterosHunterassociationchairman, and i will fix it Asap![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I remember one time we had two mafia with both having janitors (I think it was Ace Attorney) and one mafia abstained from using the janitor in the first night to not give away that they have a janitor.You wanna tell us anything before you end up killing yourself due afk? Like who your contact is? Or maybe as we only got one kill tonight - was?
Or anything about your role and what you did with it?
Hey Mafiaspeed. Got anything for us to know about?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least only one died. Which means either Gry really was a loner Mafia. Or that the 2nd kill was blocked by prostitute. Or stopped by Doc, like somebody targeting me and doc saving me for example. Or somebody was recruited today and we really only have two killing parties after all and for whatever reason they didn't use Janitor on night 1 which again makes 0 sense whatsoever.--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh btw, I believe Gry to not have been recruited but that he was a Mafia Member all along. Because if he was a real traitor why would he start with the whole 3 name mistake if it seems everyone else, even the real traitors, had only been given one name so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Maybe you should sleep 1 hour and use the 8 to look goodIt was 8 hours and another was used for breakfast and looking good.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do I do, that wasn't my point, but dw, I'll give Taku some rest. Gonna write now.@Farfalla I claimed Det on D1 already because I and kato nearly got lynched there, remember?^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 Whut? You are an innocent child as well? When do you reveal that? Tomorrow or what?
vWho is the third Innocent Child?
I didn't outright state it but I think I made it very clear that I got the innocent child same as Greg.
He's claiming Innocent Child. Now gimme a sec and I'll go back to his mafia ass.you should just add innocent child to my name so it doesn't get lost in translation pls.
Yeah. I will target you if we manage to lynch the escort, otherwise i'll switch to a spy instead. Probably Farfalla.@Takuan If we lynch the Escort today you should still target me as we would have two insane dets then. And with no Escort I cannot be blocked ergo you gonna learn something.
Just leaving this from last day. He claimed as early as that and yet he didn't say much about it while leaving it evident. He wouldn't be a mafia target with James around, so what's the point in not telling us at which day he will be confirmed?@Demonspeed regarding my role, just by saying the role out loud, it is that one role that would be the most morally repulsive to kill.
And I am a traitor as well. I got one name.
That would be 8 hours wasted, better put them to sleep. xDMaybe you should sleep 1 hour and use the 8 to look good![]()
) is a pretty good choice.