Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just leaving this from last day. He claimed as early as that and yet he didn't say much about it while leaving it evident. He wouldn't be a mafia target with James around, so what's the point in not telling us at which day he will be confirmed?
We have multiple killing parties. Unless they have a strongman James is gonna be protected by our doc every night and they can't do much until the doc is gone. Since James got blocked last night I guess they do not have a strongman and thus keep at least one prostitute occupied with James.

There is not much to add to it. Innocent child can only be useful for detectives to test their sanity on. Given the whole traitor thing that is a bit wobbly but I guess the majority of people are naive traitors anyway. The day my role will get revealed is day 5.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So, I'll take the reasonable doubt path here and tell you guys I'll vote for sure on Desin unless I have to use my vote to try to save someone. Kept thinking about how those interactions with Empty, Taku and Seraph went yday and why they explained themselves with things they would hardly think about unless they were true. So:

Reasonable doubts:
  • Let's admit for now that Seraph is legit. He could have said Hardy lied about his targets, that Hardy knew both James and mine actions 'cause we both talked about them before him. Instead of confronting Hardy - which could still be a mafia boss even with James investigation - he admitted his target and provided a believable explanation for it. And we do lack doctors in this game so far. Passes as legit for me, with at least reasonable doubts to take into account before lynching him.
  • Let's admit for now that Takuan is legit. He did look very confused about not having the role yet and could have taken the easy path of claiming he was blocked and, instead, he was shocked when I said it myself. He has not only 1 but 2 explanations for failing to get a role from James: James got blocked (James quoted that part of the rule himself) and Empty could have redirected him on N1/2. Another reasonable doubt to me.
  • Now, more importantly, let's admit for now that Empty is legit. She could have said I lied or that I'm not sane. I had only a dead person as the basis of my claims and sanity check, it was much easier for her to argue against me that way, she wouldn't even have to call me a liar. Instead, even though she made a slip, she admitted it and provided some logical reason even for having Greg in her bunch (not the best logic but yeah). We had weird deaths so far, Aizen's being the weirdest one, Kato and Asako were dead when that one happened, which means that could have been Empty's doing. So another reasonable doubt.
That's the most important one 'cause if Empty is legit, and I said I somewhat trust her, specially now after realizing this, then something interesting happened on N0/N1. Empty claimed she got Desin, Greg and Asako to her bar (@EmptySoul can you confirm this for me since you got a list wrong alrdy?). When I saw that she targeted Greg (but now in N2/3), we got to know that she gets no results if she targets someone that had no action. Empty claimed that night she redirected someone, so she targeted someone with an action.
Asako talked too much in the discussion thread and slipped that she didn't get to use her action - couldn't have been redirected. Greg has no actions to use, so he couldn't have been redirected either. That leaves us with Desin. He HAS to be the one. We know for sure that Asako and Greg couldn't have been it, we know their roles. Desin does have an active role, and Empty changed his target that night, he's lying about being an Innocent Child as well. Watch him claim that we shouldn't lynch him today cause in X days he'll be proven '-'

I distrust him for a while now. First, 'cause of his slip, where he said it was a good start to know about some night active roles. He had some silly explanation for that. He also comes and goes, first said a Janitor not being used is nonsense, now said he recall a game when it was done so it's fine. Then yday, even though he alrdy hinted to being an IC, he mentioned the TWO barkeepers and the TWO innocent childs and created this twins theory where, according to his words, "roles comes in pairs of two". Today he fixed it to three, 'cause I guess he forgot about Aizen, rs... So yeah, I trust those 3 (Seraph, Takuan and Empty) way more than him. He's my lynching candidate.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dont think the word you wanna use there is admit '-'
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Farfalla I claimed Det on D1 already because I and kato nearly got lynched there, remember?^^

@Hardy It was 8 hours and another was used for breakfast and looking good.

@Seraph I expected the Doc claim, just like with Gry. I bet one of the two ??? was a doc which is why Gry tried it that way and now do you. However, in Night 2 you chose to protect Gry, a now proven Mafia Member, over me a det claim who said he got innocent on Gry and that he will investigate Hardy in night 2? And only after Gry's death that you decided to protect me on night 3? What if mafia had killed me on night 2 because no doc protected me??? Also why are you surprised that I am still alive after 3 nights when you protected me yourself last night???? And then there is still the whole lie where you said you revealed your traitor status before gnut's innocent child reveal and your whole "I am townie once gnut gets proven innocent child, right?" after gnut said he would be shown as innocent tomorrow aka today.
This is like with Gry, claims an important role but the whole other stuff not regarding the role doesn't add up to it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 who the hell is the 3rd innocent child?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Takuan If we lynch the Escort today you should still target me as we would have two insane dets then. And with no Escort I cannot be blocked ergo you gonna learn something.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 Whut? You are an innocent child as well? When do you reveal that? Tomorrow or what?
Aizen was an innocent child and he died night 2. Then there are Greg and me, which makes us 3 innocent children.
I reveal it on Day 5 which is quite far away and thus makes it look like I am playing for time. Instead I chose not to mention it since it is waste of townie time and energy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just leaving this from last day. He claimed as early as that and yet he didn't say much about it while leaving it evident. He wouldn't be a mafia target with James around, so what's the point in not telling us at which day he will be confirmed?
He didn't just make it evident, he directly claimed it a day before without revealing his day (unlike Greg):
We should definitely keep the mind open about the evil/good twin theory. Which would mean that either me or gnut is the real traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont think the word you wanna use there is admit '-'
I might be thinking in portuguese u.u does that change what I said? You're such a bitch.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I stay on Seraph and hope he is the Escort. Actually I am pretty sure he is. If not and he was Doc, I hope he was a naive doc who was a real traitor, so it was no lose. If he was a sane Doc, well shit happens, he shouldn't have done this whole bomb mess in the first place or just stick with it instead of stumbling over his own lies.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, I stay on Seraph and hope he is the Escort. Actually I am pretty sure he is. If not and he was Doc, I hope he was a naive doc who was a real traitor, so it was no lose. If he was a sane Doc, well shit happens, he shouldn't have done this whole bomb mess in the first place or just stick with it instead of stumbling over his own lies.
You rather lynch a claimed Doctor first instead of a claimed Innocent Child? If you make a mistake, that could cost your stay in the game. What's worse, being blocked or being permanently unable to investigate?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You rather lynch a claimed Doctor first instead of a claimed Innocent Child? If you make a mistake, that could cost your stay in the game. What's worse, being blocked or being permanently unable to investigate?
If there was a 2nd Det who has a confirmed sanity coming out I wouldn't mind letting Seraph live. Also what argument is that??? Gry also claimed Doc whereas Hardy claimed NO ROLE whatsoever yet you want to lynch a Innocent Child who we can lynch on day 5 if anything over a Doc who lied repeatlely? If you think that way why where you not in the "claimed doc" camp and for Hardy's death`? Doc IS the most obvious role for Seraph to claim to survive, if he had claimed any other I would have thought about letting him live but that obvious Doc role claim after one of the two ??? surely was a janitor killed doc or a doc who got recruited into Seraph's mafia group makes him just more suspicious!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
All these reveals!
And I have 5 penalty votes, depressing!!
@Holt@Demonspeed@shinobi@desin24@Erinyes@Lambu (tag others if I missed someone please)
We got 1 detective, 1 claimed doctor and 2 claimed spies in the open, please talk about yourselves as well, reveal at least in what night you guys acted (all of you are active right), but I rly don't see why you guys would get to even keep your roles now.
I'm thinking what to do ^ ^ I might as well reveal today if it was needed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry claimed he had three names. He was Mafia.

I had totally forgotten about Aizen. Desin is claiming to be the third Innocent Child... :heh

I find this very suspicious but on the other hand, I think Desin would claim something better than that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
All these reveals!
And I have 5 penalty votes, depressing!!

I'm thinking what to do ^ ^ I might as well reveal today if it was needed.
Why not. We got a lot of role reveals anyway and many of them important. No way you get picked over some of them.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So, I'll take the reasonable doubt path here and tell you guys I'll vote for sure on Desin unless I have to use my vote to try to save someone. Kept thinking about how those interactions with Empty, Taku and Seraph went yday and why they explained themselves with things they would hardly think about unless they were true. So:

Reasonable doubts:
  • Let's admit for now that Seraph is legit. He could have said Hardy lied about his targets, that Hardy knew both James and mine actions 'cause we both talked about them before him. Instead of confronting Hardy - which could still be a mafia boss even with James investigation - he admitted his target and provided a believable explanation for it. And we do lack doctors in this game so far. Passes as legit for me, with at least reasonable doubts to take into account before lynching him.
  • Let's admit for now that Takuan is legit. He did look very confused about not having the role yet and could have taken the easy path of claiming he was blocked and, instead, he was shocked when I said it myself. He has not only 1 but 2 explanations for failing to get a role from James: James got blocked (James quoted that part of the rule himself) and Empty could have redirected him on N1/2. Another reasonable doubt to me.
  • Now, more importantly, let's admit for now that Empty is legit. She could have said I lied or that I'm not sane. I had only a dead person as the basis of my claims and sanity check, it was much easier for her to argue against me that way, she wouldn't even have to call me a liar. Instead, even though she made a slip, she admitted it and provided some logical reason even for having Greg in her bunch (not the best logic but yeah). We had weird deaths so far, Aizen's being the weirdest one, Kato and Asako were dead when that one happened, which means that could have been Empty's doing. So another reasonable doubt.
That's the most important one 'cause if Empty is legit, and I said I somewhat trust her, specially now after realizing this, then something interesting happened on N0/N1. Empty claimed she got Desin, Greg and Asako to her bar (@EmptySoul can you confirm this for me since you got a list wrong alrdy?). When I saw that she targeted Greg (but now in N2/3), we got to know that she gets no results if she targets someone that had no action. Empty claimed that night she redirected someone, so she targeted someone with an action.
Asako talked too much in the discussion thread and slipped that she didn't get to use her action - couldn't have been redirected. Greg has no actions to use, so he couldn't have been redirected either. That leaves us with Desin. He HAS to be the one. We know for sure that Asako and Greg couldn't have been it, we know their roles. Desin does have an active role, and Empty changed his target that night, he's lying about being an Innocent Child as well. Watch him claim that we shouldn't lynch him today cause in X days he'll be proven '-'

I distrust him for a while now. First, 'cause of his slip, where he said it was a good start to know about some night active roles. He had some silly explanation for that. He also comes and goes, first said a Janitor not being used is nonsense, now said he recall a game when it was done so it's fine. Then yday, even though he alrdy hinted to being an IC, he mentioned the TWO barkeepers and the TWO innocent childs and created this twins theory where, according to his words, "roles comes in pairs of two". Today he fixed it to three, 'cause I guess he forgot about Aizen, rs... So yeah, I trust those 3 (Seraph, Takuan and Empty) way more than him. He's my lynching candidate.
First of all that was not a slip so stop adding a negative connotation to a comment regarding people giving useful hints. A slip would be mentioning night targets and then changing it because a spy says I targeted someone else.

Also this is what I said:
I gotta say Erin your enthusiasm is quite endearing and now I imagine Netero in a different light.

Back to the game. I'd rather focus on the hints we have so far, get them sorted out and not think too much about the game set up. We do have a couple of night active claims which is definitely a good start. We gotta all lay a good base today so we can go back and see who contradicts him/herself.

Regarding Erins list, what I meant with my hint is that the night phase did not give me a headstart since I don't have a night active role
Context matters.

Regarding the janitor thing, well I played my fair share of games here, I just remembered it now and could go back to check if it was the Ace Attorney game.

Regarding the twin thing... Well we only knew about 2 BK's since my precognitive abilities are still under development. I only saw now that Aizen is dead and he was an innocent child. Which completes the upgrade from twins to tripplets.

If you believe this is the best case you can have against anyone here it is pretty weak and kinda incomplete. I actually supported Gry's doc claim yesterday. THAT should really give you red flags but whatever. You can wait and see what I am and if I am not confirmed by Day 5 I am a sure fire mafia or we waste a lynch in a game in which we only killed one confirmed mafia so far.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gry claimed he had three names. He was Mafia.

I had totally forgotten about Aizen. Desin is claiming to be the third Innocent Child... :heh

I find this very suspicious but on the other hand, I think Desin would claim something better than that.
Yes And Seraph claimed to be a bomb which is why you used your action on him.
Then claimed he had revealed being traitor with gnut as contact before gnut revealed being innocent child.
Then he asked that gnut being revealed innocent child tomorrow proves him to be a townie right right right as in preparation for tomorrow.
I don't buy the Doc claim one bit.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Gry claimed he had three names. He was Mafia.

I had totally forgotten about Aizen. Desin is claiming to be the third Innocent Child... :heh

I find this very suspicious but on the other hand, I think Desin would claim something better than that.
Thank you, I forgot about Aizen as well. However I did make it quite clear early on. Hardy caught my drift when he joked about the friendly prostitute role and then James interjected the Cat throwing Lady.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry claimed he had three names. He was Mafia.

I had totally forgotten about Aizen. Desin is claiming to be the third Innocent Child... :heh

I find this very suspicious but on the other hand, I think Desin would claim something better than that.
If he is why wont he say his accomplice?
Mine was a townie....i wonder what his is:hmm
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, because nobody wanted to point out you being an innocent child. Or maybe Jesus, though Jesus died for our sins so would it have been morally wrong to kill him? <.<
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If there was a 2nd Det who has a confirmed sanity coming out I wouldn't mind letting Seraph live. Also what argument is that??? Gry also claimed Doc whereas Hardy claimed NO ROLE whatsoever yet you want to lynch a Innocent Child who we can lynch on day 5 if anything over a Doc who lied repeatlely? If you think that way why where you not in the "claimed doc" camp and for Hardy's death`? Doc IS the most obvious role for Seraph to claim to survive, if he had claimed any other I would have thought about letting him live but that obvious Doc role claim after one of the two ??? surely was a janitor killed doc or a doc who got recruited into Seraph's mafia group makes him just more suspicious!
Of course I wanted to lynch Gry. I wouldn't believe his doctor claim, he was alone with a 3 names list! That alone was enough motive for me to say he was lying for sure. And Hardy didn't say he had a role, he said he had an active one he was so unwilling to disclosure people took it as important. We might not have other detectives around, but didn't you say you believe both me and Hardy are sane spies? We're also important. And it's not even for our sake since as long as you're in game you're still priority. It was much easier to say Gry was bs'ing lol.

Look, you stood your foot about Takuan, now try to at least consider what I'm saying here. If you discredit Seraph, you have to discredit Empty as well (not that she has much credit now). And what do you want me to say about Seraph's calls? HE SPENT 2 DAYS IN THE LAST GAME AS AN APPRENTICE TO LEARN A PIRATE ROLE XD~ I could swear he was mafia there, he wasn't. The dude simply makes terrible decisions. And the way Gry was licking his balls on D1 and 2, I can totally see him wanting to protect the guy...

Well, do as you guys please. I won't leave my vote on Seraph and I'm very frustrated that you guys might ignore what Empty claimed - which Desin is refusing to reply to as well! Got to rly sulk at time that this is a party game... I'd bet my monkey ass that Desin is mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@desin24 You were a traitor, right? Who is your contact?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
First of all that was not a slip so stop adding a negative connotation to a comment regarding people giving useful hints. A slip would be mentioning night targets and then changing it because a spy says I targeted someone else.

Also this is what I said:


Context matters.

Regarding the janitor thing, well I played my fair share of games here, I just remembered it now and could go back to check if it was the Ace Attorney game.

Regarding the twin thing... Well we only knew about 2 BK's since my precognitive abilities are still under development. I only saw now that Aizen is dead and he was an innocent child. Which completes the upgrade from twins to tripplets.

If you believe this is the best case you can have against anyone here it is pretty weak and kinda incomplete. I actually supported Gry's doc claim yesterday. THAT should really give you red flags but whatever. You can wait and see what I am and if I am not confirmed by Day 5 I am a sure fire mafia or we waste a lynch in a game in which we only killed one confirmed mafia so far.
You'll have to kill me or drop your action, I'll spy on your ass like there's no tomorrow, Denis-kun.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thank you, I forgot about Aizen as well. However I did make it quite clear early on. Hardy caught my drift when he joked about the friendly prostitute role and then James interjected the Cat throwing Lady.
You forgot him? But you were the one who said first that there were three Innocent Children? Greg, Aizen and you. Did I miss someone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top