Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im here and reading, give me 5 minutes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thats not even necessary lol

@Holt @Demonspeed @shinobi @desin24 @Erinyes @Lambu (tag others if I missed someone please)
We got 1 detective, 1 claimed doctor and 2 claimed spies in the open, please talk about yourselves as well, reveal at least in what night you guys acted (all of you are active right), but I rly don't see why you guys would get to even keep your roles now.
I revealed yesterday wtf
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You forgot him? But you were the one who said first that there were three Innocent Children? Greg, Aizen and you. Did I miss someone?
Forgot as in: Yesterday when I talked about the twin theory, I completely overlooked Aizen's death and reveal as innocent child.

@Farfalla

While it does show less risks to kill a potential innocent child over a doc, you have to consider that we once again lose a day and get a night with the chance of losing 2 townies. I am dead meat on day 5 anyway if nothing shows up, I suppose if I turn out to be a real traitor there would be no confirmation of my innocence since i change roles technically which once again is a sure fire way to find out if I am mafia and then do a double or triple lynch.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
By the way Farf, its funny that you say you are spy now after you said you were a passive role you had before, no one fucking asks you that lmao.

Im bomb defuser, Ive been saying it since gnut mentioned it in that post of his in D1, post that I liked and disliked btw I guess he didnt get the notification...
And I revealed yesterday with that quote to Hardy, do people actually read me or what?
That goes for you too Erin.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Sure, and that's what I plan to do. The risk of losing a doctor is just miles bigger than losing a useless late IC.
And I'll never understand why you guys take Seraph targetting James into consideration to say he's the Escort but won't take it into consideration to say why we lack a kill today and James survived. The single time he went for our detective, we lack a kill.

I'm tired, this is too frustrating and I'm being repetitive xD
I do'nt know if your last sentence was directed to me especially, if so i'm sorry. I admit i'm reading all of this durng my work time (computer science so i'm always in front of my comp) and as such i might miss things.

Anyway, when you say "The single time he went for our detective, we lack a kill.", aren't you suggesting that Seraph is mafia and recruited James? Because that could be the case, but then it adds more weight into lynching Seraph. Plus if Seraph recruited James why would james try so hard to lynch him now? Unless of course i misunderstood what you're saying.

@James Rye uhhh, as if this game wasn't confusing enough lol
I don't understand one thing from your theory though, why do you think there are 3 or 4 mafia teams? Because if your theory is correct, that explains why the janitor wasn't there yet in the first night, so there could very well be only 2 mafia teams. Am i missing something? A mafia member upgraded to janitor in the first night, and another upgraded to escort in the second night, which explains why there was no janitor kill N1 and why you didnt get blocked N2.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Seriously I cant with this game, its so full of bs all around I cant keep track of it.

@Demonspeed you saying you are bomb defuser now, with the whole double role gimmick we are saying after I revealed yesterday is just killing me, and you were completely quiet over it all this time? I just cant :XD

Oh, and what did you defuse then? I targetted Farf this night cause I thought she could be a M.Bomb (I was wrong... or not?), but what did you choose?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I do'nt know if your last sentence was directed to me especially, if so i'm sorry. I admit i'm reading all of this durng my work time (computer science so i'm always in front of my comp) and as such i might miss things.

Anyway, when you say "The single time he went for our detective, we lack a kill.", aren't you suggesting that Seraph is mafia and recruited James? Because that could be the case, but then it adds more weight into lynching Seraph. Plus if Seraph recruited James why would james try so hard to lynch him now? Unless of course i misunderstood what you're saying.

@James Rye uhhh, as if this game wasn't confusing enough lol
I don't understand one thing from your theory though, why do you think there are 3 or 4 mafia teams? Because if your theory is correct, that explains why the janitor wasn't there yet in the first night, so there could very well be only 2 mafia teams. Am i missing something? A mafia member upgraded to janitor in the first night, and another upgraded to escort in the second night, which explains why there was no janitor kill N1 and why you didnt get blocked N2.
He said there are 2 mafia, each consisting of 3-4 members. All of them being able to upgrade under certain conditions. It would fit the course of the game so far.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
By the way Farf, its funny that you say you are spy now after you said you were a passive role you had before, no one fucking asks you that lmao.
It was fully explained there, why I claimed passive (cause I believed I was blocked) and why I revealed (cause I believe I got Empty in a lie). Feel free to believe in it or not. I mean, not that 2 defusers in a game without a bomb so far looks much better...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just one last thing since I was on it alrdy so I can be done with this case:



Does this sound like a Doctor to you?
A Doctor is a combination of what? He said he likes to play detective. He said his first 2 nights were important. You think a Doctor would know if he was important then? How? If he had killed someone, only townies died in the open now, why would he call it important? He said BOTH were, so he'd be content about killing 2 townies? A Doctor? For what? Testing his sanity while eliminating two of our own? Imo he was claiming his plan was to target someone and find a mafia with that, when you put those all together... Dunno what combination he could have been but if we had 4 BKs in this came I'll block Magu u.u cancerous shitty role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I knooow, I never said the protectiong is the sole explanation xD I'm just baffled people will consider the target on James for the block but not as a possible explanation for the lack of death. And yeah I rest my case. I'll be even more frustrated if I'm wrong in the end.
What if daws was BK and now empty is claiming his role?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
He said there are 2 mafia, each consisting of 3-4 members. All of them being able to upgrade under certain conditions. It would fit the course of the game so far.
Oh, yeah so i misundeerstood him. When he said "there are 3 or 4 mafias" i thought he was talking about mafia teams. Sorry about that lol
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Seriously I cant with this game, its so full of bs all around I cant keep track of it.

@Demonspeed you saying you are bomb defuser now, with the whole double role gimmick we are saying after I revealed yesterday is just killing me, and you were completely quiet over it all this time? I just cant :XD

Oh, and what did you defuse then? I targetted Farf this night cause I thought she could be a M.Bomb (I was wrong... or not?), but what did you choose?
Only now? When was I supposed to reveal like that? I only used my role N2 and on Seraph because I believed his hints. I can't use it anymore now. I gave hints yesterday.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Pardon me for wanting you to repeat that you and Demon are a Defuser duo.
Yeah yeah... please tell why you are pulling a "me" in rwby :lmao

@gnut that reasoning is terrible, it would be actually the opposite. And for the billionth time I have zero conexion with Arjuna :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, and what did you defuse then? I targetted Farf this night cause I thought she could be a M.Bomb (I was wrong... or not?), but what did you choose?
And why not Seraph on N2 after he clearly claimed Bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What if daws was BK and now empty is claiming his role?
Then my theory is all fucked up \o/ (and we'd still lack a doc)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Lambu I said that I targeted Seraph in the same post. You are the one speed reading it seems.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah yeah... please tell why you are pulling a "me" in rwby :lmao

@gnut that reasoning is terrible, it would be actually the opposite. And for the billionth time I have zero conexion with Arjuna :XD
Lambu, if you wanna send questions my way, I'll gladly reply to them. If you wanna continue with the tantrum, then man up and votekill me o.o I'm not holding your hand.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It was fully explained there, why I claimed passive (cause I believed I was blocked) and why I revealed (cause I believe I got Empty in a lie). Feel free to believe in it or not. I mean, not that 2 defusers in a game without a bomb so far looks much better...
Talk about convenience, but I guess you wont be the focus of today, oh well.

And why not Seraph on N2 after he clearly claimed Bomb?
Because he obviously wasnt a bomb? Anyone could see the lame attempt at scaring he made, and inmediately corrected it the next day.

I targetted you because you said you were passive and a role you had: which was bomb, and I could see you being it, nothing more, nothing less.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top