Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Random 2 cents, I can totally see us having 2 diffusers and no bombs. I think I was a dick enough to do something similar in the harry potter game.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu I said that I targeted Seraph in the same post. You are the one speed reading it seems.
Okok, Im in a rush right now, I have like very little time and my head is going to explode.

Lambu, if you wanna send questions my way, I'll gladly reply to them. If you wanna continue with the tantrum, then man up and votekill me o.o I'm not holding your hand.
Im not votekilling you because I havent thought about it yet, Im stressed with all this and Im not thinking clearly.

And sorry for the burst...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And why not Seraph on N2 after he clearly claimed Bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then my theory is all fucked up \o/ (and we'd still lack a doc)
I dont want to openly declare who i think is the doc...or atleast one.
Im not 100% but dont want to risk it if they are.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Talk about convenience, but I guess you wont be the focus of today, oh well.
Dw, now that you claimed to have wasted your role on me based on nothing (use wtv excuse you will to attempt to waste a single time role, "I could see you as it" LOL, as if I wasn't other things as well or wasn't daring by default), you can kill me whenever amiright.
Why would you even defuse me if you thought I was a bomb? '-' Wanted to leave me to die alone to the mafia instead of taking one with me? Townie logic. It would make more sense if you thought that for Seraph in his "scaring attempt", as a possible mafia bomb.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Random 2 cents, I can totally see us having 2 diffusers and no bombs. I think I was a dick enough to do something similar in the harry potter game.
There was a time bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Talk about convenience, but I guess you wont be the focus of today, oh well.



Because he obviously wasnt a bomb? Anyone could see the lame attempt at scaring he made, and inmediately corrected it the next day.

I targetted you because you said you were passive and a role you had: which was bomb, and I could see you being it, nothing more, nothing less.
If you knew seraph wasnt a bomb how could you not see gry was lying?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Im not votekilling you because I havent thought about it yet, Im stressed with all this and Im not thinking clearly.

And sorry for the burst...
Wtv, but I did consider spying on you as I stated and gave up from it cause I had the trouble of going back and checking your reference for Greg's post when he talked about a bomb to be sure your claim yday made sense. It did, so I dropped you, even if today I asked you to make it clear to everybody. Now I suspect you again 'cause imo your episode now was kinda out of place, and it's surprising you didn't have anything to say about Empty, Seraph and Desin, almost a diversion.

And dw, apologies accept, we have too much of a hot blood for this game and I'm in debt with you for bursts alrdy xD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Dw, now that you claimed to have wasted your role on me based on nothing (use wtv excuse you will to attempt to waste a single time role, "I could see you as it" LOL, as if I wasn't other things as well or wasn't daring by default), you can kill me whenever amiright.
Why would you even defuse me if you thought I was a bomb? '-' Wanted to leave me to die alone to the mafia instead of taking one with me? Townie logic. It would make more sense if you thought that for Seraph in his "scaring attempt", as a possible mafia bomb.
No, because a M.Bomb doesnt straight up says its one. It says its passive or something of the sorts, besides I also thought you caught my hint very early on, thus why you stopped talking about the topic.

Im absolutely sure some of these active claimers is it. Seraph just couldnt be for simple logic. You dont go and say "Im bomb" then switch to active claim if you are a Mafia Bomb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtv, but I did consider spying on you as I stated and gave up from it cause I had the trouble of going back and checking your reference for Greg's post when he talked about a bomb to be sure your claim yday made sense. It did, so I dropped you, even if today I asked you to make it clear to everybody. Now I suspect you again 'cause imo your episode now was kinda out of place, and it's surprising you didn't have anything to say about Empty, Seraph and Desin, almost a diversion.

And dw, apologies accept, we have too much of a hot blood for this game and I'm in debt with you for bursts alrdy xD
Oh dw, you know what happens in game stays in the game :XD

And I have my thoughts for those, but I was answering first all the stuff that included quotes or mentions on me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, because a M.Bomb doesnt straight up says its one. It says its passive or something of the sorts, besides I also thought you caught my hint very early on, thus why you stopped talking about the topic.
Cause I didn't want to expose you for no reason, since you could have said it yuorself at any time. And of course I sat quiet and waited for future declarations in case you'd be lying... that's only natural.

Im absolutely sure some of these active claimers is it. Seraph just couldnt be for simple logic. You dont go and say "Im bomb" then switch to active claim if you are a Mafia Bomb.
I questioned your decisions after Day 1, not after yday. He only changed his claims yday.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If you knew seraph wasnt a bomb how could you not see gry was lying?
Because I believed him? Seriously I dont understand the question. Elaborate on it because I cant follow and look for it now
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because I believed him? Seriously I dont understand the question. Elaborate on it because I cant follow and look for it now
You believed gry?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Cause I didn't want to expose you for no reason, since you could have said it yuorself at any time. And of course I sat quiet and waited for future declarations in case you'd be lying... that's only natural.

I questioned your decisions after Day 1, not after yday. He only changed his claims yday.
You dont get it, the attempt to scare was bad on its own. Yesterday only confirmed to me he wasnt it, I wanted to make sure my target was right and you know letting a bomb stay when theres several kills at night is good for us. I wait because I wanted to be sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You believed gry?
I believed he was traitor, but I also thought he had to die lol
Im lost man
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Look guys I have to leave now, but I will try to get online in my break time at work.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You dont get it, the attempt to scare was bad on its own. Yesterday only confirmed to me he wasnt it, I wanted to make sure my target was right and you know letting a bomb stay when theres several kills at night is good for us. I wait because I wanted to be sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I believed he was traitor, but I also thought he had to die lol
Im lost man
Why are you lost...its contradiction.
You knew he had to die but you throw a random vote.
Chalking it up as..."well gry is dead anyways"
Might seem trivial to you but i have a problem with it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You dont get it, the attempt to scare was bad on its own. Yesterday only confirmed to me he wasnt it, I wanted to make sure my target was right
Then why did you go for me? You defo couldn't be sure. I said it alrdy, my passive list wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. I'm always daring. That's actually how people can say when I'm not townie, cause I'm less aggressive and more friendly. You know that too well to now try to say you were so sure about me being a mafia bomb. It makes no sense you'd want to defuse me as a townie bomb either, I wasn't at risk of being lynched, I wouldn't be a harm to no one in the town, and could only serve to kill a mafia in that context.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think we should lynch seraph or Lambu to see if he is mafia or not,if eithereof them is guilty then we can think about who his members are based on his actions like Lambu flipflopping .If not then we can think about it later
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla all hints were added are on the recap , and as for "convenient " i was just joking when i saw night results bc of this post :




a 3rd innocent child ?
Yeah but most is revealing instead of packing complicated and inconclusive hints at this point... you think you're more important than a doctor and a detective?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,083
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
some random thoughts:
- 2 players have been janitorized, which means their roles might be claimed by some from janitor team. - Regarding Empty claim, i agree if she was lying why choosing Bk claim over a more believable det or something else. so im rather giving her the benefit of the doubt, same for seraph, i dont say im trusting them, though. but id rather avoid any risk to lose such important roles. but still i m keeping in mind they might be claiming Van or SoD roles if they happen to be janitor or in his team.

- i have some issues with taku claim, mainly about the timing, he came out with this claim just after james said he was blocked. im not saying he's lying but it sounds weird to me. Also i can understand why an aprentice would want to learn from a trusted player, but he said he targetted james for 2 nights and fail learning a role, but now he want to switch next night and learn from farf, that sounds like basically asking for a 2 nights pass.
taku said:
I mean, it makes sense that targetting you might continuously remain fruitless due to you being blocked, but that would mean i still have to wait 2 mre nights to have a new role. Watching as Farf and gnut especially suspect me, i might not last that long lol.
But if that's really wat you think i'm fine with changing target. Though getting innocent child would be quiet useless as a role imo, especially if Panda cannot reveal my innocence immediately. I'd rather go for spy.
But again as much as it sounds weird to me ill rather not go for useful role.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
- i have some issues with taku claim, mainly about the timing, he came out with this claim just after james said he was blocked. im not saying he's lying but it sounds weird to me. Also i can understand why an aprentice would want to learn from a trusted player, but he said he targetted james for 2 nights and fail learning a role, but now he want to switch next night and learn from farf, that sounds like basically asking for a 2 nights pass.

But again as much as it sounds weird to me ill rather not go for useful role.
No, i actually want to keep trying to learn from James. I don't want to switch which would mean i wasted 3 nights, 2 on james. But on the other hand, as much as im reluctant to switch target, if we don't kill the escort i might continuously fail to learn from James if he keeps getting blocked.
Personally i don't feel like targetting a spy because, well, we have two already, what good would a third one do. But learning from innocent spy seems even worse tbh. I want to learn det from james, but we have to kill the escort for me to do so.

EDIT: "innocent spy" i mean innocent child, of course. xD
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Erin...you @syx @shinobi @Holt need to say more about yourselves
She just won't, Greg...
I got fed up XD Gonna focus on my packing and moving.
Imo Desin, Erin, shinobi, Lambu and Demon are very likely mafia. Would like to have an opinion on Holt and syx sooner but oh well...
Later I'll try to find connections among them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top