Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
My theory is this:I do'nt know if your last sentence was directed to me especially, if so i'm sorry. I admit i'm reading all of this durng my work time (computer science so i'm always in front of my comp) and as such i might miss things.
Anyway, when you say "The single time he went for our detective, we lack a kill.", aren't you suggesting that Seraph is mafia and recruited James? Because that could be the case, but then it adds more weight into lynching Seraph. Plus if Seraph recruited James why would james try so hard to lynch him now? Unless of course i misunderstood what you're saying.
@James Rye uhhh, as if this game wasn't confusing enough lol
I don't understand one thing from your theory though, why do you think there are 3 or 4 mafia teams? Because if your theory is correct, that explains why the janitor wasn't there yet in the first night, so there could very well be only 2 mafia teams. Am i missing something? A mafia member upgraded to janitor in the first night, and another upgraded to escort in the second night, which explains why there was no janitor kill N1 and why you didnt get blocked N2.
Nah, not with a escort on me. At least the Mafia with the Escort would have not tried to kill me the same night and the other Mafia would have expected a doc or bodyguard to protect me because so far no bodyguard or doc died, expect ofc for the Janitor and his team to know. So I am pretty certain I was not targeted last night.I meant Seraph could have protected James from a kill, just so we're clear.
We can either lynch Erin or Lambu then this dp.She just won't, Greg...
I got fed up XD Gonna focus on my packing and moving.
Imo Desin, Erin, shinobi, Lambu and Demon are very likely mafia. Would like to have an opinion on Holt and syx sooner but oh well...
Later I'll try to find connections among them.
What would be mind blowing is....if my theory that gry was recruited was true.My theory is this:
There are 2 Mafias, both starting with 3-4 members.
They are all "Grunts" as in they have to gain "Nen" powers which are basically mafia jobs like janitor, escort, Pirate, etc due either killing or lynching townies. Same as in OPM game.
All traitors in-game are naive traitors because
a) if Gry had been a real traitor he would have started with one name like the rest of us traitors never with 3. Panda would not give real traitors such an easy way with 3 mafia targets, too risky.
b) the balance of the game, as Holt said, would be pretty difficult with traitors in-game as normally you only got one traitor in-game anyway not a lot. Take me for example: I am an insane Det, thus that mean I am really a naive Traitor? What if I had been a real one and I got recruited and am just bs my way out the entire time (which ofc is not the case with my innocent and guilty result, but you get it)? Or Docs? Or any other role? What if tehre are 6 real traitors? And what if all of them gets recruited by just one mafia while the other is unlucky and only hits naive traitors or no traitors? You really think Panda would do so much work to balance the game by checking what roles would be ok for being real traitors and what not? And then the whole one name business? What if your contact dies and is a mafia before you got recruited? Then what do you do then? In other words: Easy way out for Panda was to do two normal sized Mafias for this game and just throw in random naive traitors with random names for fun and to prevent having every night two dead traitors he made that rule of hiding killed traitor roles to not have everyone,e specially the mafia, get suspect at the whole traitor deal.
c) We got way too many no traitors in this game. If you wanna hide more than one real traitors what do you need? A bunch of naive traitors. Yet we got a lot of people claiming they aren't traitors. Why? With that rule Panda could have easily made EVRY Townie a traitor mostly naive some real for max effect. It would have been hidden away due night kills anyway. So the only explanation I have for so many no traitor roles is that the traitor roles we got in-game are all "fake", all naive.
d) We got so far 2 kills per night, this night was the first with only one kill. Now what is more likely? That EVERY SINGLE NIGHT somebody got recruited, protected or blocked from killing somebody? Or that there are only 2 killing parties killing naive traitors and no traitors alike while wondering why they aren't hitting any real ones yet? If there are only 2 killing parties than last night was the night where they for the first time recruited somebody. However, with gregs reveal to be revealed today as innocent child it would make more sense for mafia to get rid of him or other active role claimers though with active ones they risk killing the other mafia party too soon. So it is likely greg was supposed to die last time, probably due Empty, and was protected by somebody else. Empty "forgetting" to include greg's name for 2 nights and Farf finding it out and exposing it and Empty being all "oh noes, my bad" seems at least to point in that direction. After all if we really are triplets roles in this game: Where is the 3rd Bomb defuser? Where are the other docs and dets? How come no bodyguard came forth yet?
and e) There is no way the Escort Mafia would have let me investigate somebody in night 2. It was a perfect set-up to get my lynched next day, especially since I had investigated Gry already, marking a mafia. So that means the Escort either did not belong to Gry, and even then they should have blocked me to claim I am a fake det next day, or it means there was no Escort on night 2 because the mafia has to level up first to get that role for one of their members.
So yeah, that's why I believe there are only naive traitors in this game and only 2 killing parties.
Nah, not with a escort on me. At least the Mafia with the Escort would have not tried to kill me the same night and the other Mafia would have expected a doc or bodyguard to protect me because so far no bodyguard or doc died, expect ofc for the Janitor and his team to know. So I am pretty certain I was not targeted last night.
sure i was very reluctant bc actually i gave a huge hint that hxh fan might have get, i didnt want my role to be used for fake or conveninet claims, but it might be already the caseYeah but most is revealing instead of packing complicated and inconclusive hints at this point... you think you're more important than a doctor and a detective?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, because a real traitor will always be seen as a mafia even if he is still not recruited yet. So I cannot be sane.What would be mind blowing is....if my theory that gry was recruited was true.
You would be sane and investigated him as a town then someone tried to kill him but he was recruited.
That would make Hardy also guilty xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I said that i protected Gry because i trusted him to be Town at the time,him coming out later as a Mafia and making a Fake Traitor claim was something i couldn't have known on the Day before whereas i couldn't be sure on N2 what your Sanity is and if you're legit Town yourself.@Seraph I expected the Doc claim, just like with Gry. I bet one of the two ??? was a doc which is why Gry tried it that way and now do you. However, in Night 2 you chose to protect Gry, a now proven Mafia Member, over me a det claim who said he got innocent on Gry and that he will investigate Hardy in night 2? And only after Gry's death that you decided to protect me on night 3? What if mafia had killed me on night 2 because no doc protected me??? Also why are you surprised that I am still alive after 3 nights when you protected me yourself last night???? And then there is still the whole lie where you said you revealed your traitor status before gnut's innocent child reveal and your whole "I am townie once gnut gets proven innocent child, right?" after gnut said he would be shown as innocent tomorrow aka today.
This is like with Gry, claims an important role but the whole other stuff not regarding the role doesn't add up to it.
Bomb? It's true that it fits. But when you said it fits your character I was expecting something related to Netero's character as a martial artist. Something like PGO.No,i'm claiming Doctor,my Fake Hint/Role was Bomb.Both seraph and Erin claiming bomb.
No,i'm claiming Doctor,my Fake Hint/Role was Bomb.
why did you take hint then?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seraph you didn't tell why lied about your hint?We don't have much on Lambu and Holt,not to forget Shinobi.
Might be good to question them as well,i also wanted to ask if there is a limit to how many Spies can be in a game?.
Because we chewed this over a dozens of time,youre simply late to the Party,no need for me to say things i said at least 3 to 4 times.Seraph you didn't tell why lied about your hint?
Both seraph and Erin claiming bomb.
#JustArjunaThingsSeraph you didn't tell why lied about your hint?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is no limit. The only issue is balance.We don't have much on Lambu and Holt,not to forget Shinobi.
Might be good to question them as well,i also wanted to ask if there is a limit to how many Spies can be in a game?.
Well certainly not because of you as you only "protected" me ONLY on night 3, the very same night I got blocked for the first ime after I declared I would investigate you last night. Pretty obvious what happened here, isn't it?ask yourself rather this,how are you,a Detective,an Important Role to Town,still alive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think there's an equivalent, though i could be wrong.@Takuan You may have said it before as well,but who is on your Suspect List atm.?
Oh,and does the Mafia have an Equivalent to the Town's Spy?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Role-wise i mean.