Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Anyone has some kind of summary for me? Just came back from work and only 4 hours left for me to make up my mind.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyone has some kind of summary for me? Just came back from work and only 4 hours left for me to make up my mind.
Just tell us your role, everybody is revealing currently.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys know my timezone, so there shouldn't be a surprise at all.
Anything you want to reveal about your role...like what you been doing at nite.
Also the fact desin says you are his accomplice.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Just tell us your role, everybody is revealing currently.
Anything you want to reveal about your role...like what you been doing at nite.
Also the fact desin says you are his accomplice.
I would rather keep my role for myself, at least this dayphase. I gave enough hints to limit the possibilities of roles I could have. Funny thing that @Farfalla stated to have forgotton to tag me. I thought you didn't tag me that much on purpose because you - especially you - found out what role I have.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As if. Either they kill you tonight, which would be great because that is one worry outta our hair or they will block you and kill me. Either way you can't protect anybody anymore, not as long as the Escort is running around. Which I am sure if you.



Riiiiiiight, because your "If I said that mafia would kill me" hint was so great last day before night phase begone. Btw, how come you didn't protect SonofDaws last night despite his claim to find some Mafia last night? Hardy is right, this sounds more like you tried to act as bomb, got told by your mafia mates that that is risky as an active role claiming a passive one so you changed your hint, stumbled over it and got lucky we had the whole Gry vs Hardy innocent vs guilty problem to deal with to care much about you and your lies.
Now it is another day, we got empty who targeted gnut but "forgot" to say so... and that doesn't even make SENSE as BK because a BK can only use actions on people that HAVE actions and gnut is an innocent child so the only action that could have worked on gnut was finding out his role and EMpty said NOTHING happened on night 3 but something SHOULD have happened because Farf got Empty's action on gnut last night.
Then we had Takuan writing misleading stuff.
Then ofc we had you due hardy telling us you targeted me. I wish he had waited till you said your piece and THEN came out with it so that we could pinpoint you in a way even Farf cannot defend you any more.
Next case is that if you really are a doc, the worst you can do is ADMIT being a doc because even if we believe you we cannot protect you at night so you are dead anyway! You should have claimed 2nd apprentice to hide your doc role! Mafia wouldn't have cared for a apprentice who keeps failing on becoming a det, but on a doc that is a whole other reason! Which is again why I don#t trust your doc claim because your mafia won't kill you and you gotta hope that the other mafia won't kill you either because they hope the longer you live the sooner or later we will lynch you because the only thing more suspicious than a long living det is a long living doc!!!
You expect way too much of someone that is just playing for the 2nd time,i never claimed i am a Pro at this game.
How come i didn't protect SonOfDaws? Easy, because i didn't trust him.
Again,you want me dead,lynch me,find out my Role,proceed to find actual Mafias.
Not to mention,my so called Bomb Hint could also have been interpreted as my being a Vengeful Townie so yeah.
My Mafia Buddies didn't tell me that its risky because i do not have Mafia Buddies,i am a Town Doctor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would i not admit being a Doc when the Majority is ready to lynch me? How else can i try to stay in the game?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would rather keep my role for myself, at least this dayphase. I gave enough hints to limit the possibilities of roles I could have. Funny thing that @Farfalla stated to have forgotton to tag me. I thought you didn't tag me that much on purpose gbecause you - especially you - found out what role I have.
Its active and you feel indifferent about it...damn syx you may have given away to much:gnut
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Farfalla Can you at least explain to me why you rather believe a 3rd BK claim than a 3rd Innocent Child claim? Both claims are equally dumb but at least unlike with desin we do have empty trying to do SOMETHING to gnut a name empty has NOT mentioned in the nights descriptions and you know that, you pointed that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You expect way too much of someone that is just playing for the 2nd time,i never claimed i am a Pro at this game.
How come i didn't protect SonOfDaws? Easy, because i didn't trust him.
Again,you want me dead,lynch me,find out my Role,proceed to find actual Mafias.
Not to mention,my so called Bomb Hint could also have been interpreted as my being a Vengeful Townie so yeah.
My Mafia Buddies didn't tell me that its risky because i do not have Mafia Buddies,i am a Town Doctor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would i not admit being a Doc when the Majority is ready to lynch me? How else can i try to stay in the game?
Right, because claiming doc saved Gry's ass yesterday. Honestly I rather believed him to be doc than you. And it is because it is your 2nd game that it feels like others were telling you what role to claim as an active and often used Mafia role.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Right, because claiming doc saved Gry's ass yesterday. Honestly I rather believed him to be doc than you. And it is because it is your 2nd game that it feels like others were telling you what role to claim as an active and often used Mafia role.
Do you realize that you would pull the exact same show had i claimed Detective or any other Role with Importance to Town? No matter what i had said today,given that i got the timing of Greg's reveal confused with my Traitor Reveal Time makes it impossible for me to prove any sort of Innocence.

Please lynch me today,so you can focus on actual Mafias again.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So, no one is going to provide a summary? Sucks to be syx. Have to read everything then asap.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So, no one is going to provide a summary? Sucks to be syx. Have to read everything then asap.
Believe in Aryan power
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Im currently moving so please gimme a break of some hours, guys...
I would rather keep my role for myself, at least this dayphase. I gave enough hints to limit the possibilities of roles I could have. Funny thing that @Farfalla stated to have forgotton to tag me. I thought you didn't tag me that much on purpose because you - especially you - found out what role I have.
No I didn't, have no idea. What Greg said now tho.

@Farfalla Can you at least explain to me why you rather believe a 3rd BK claim than a 3rd Innocent Child claim? Both claims are equally dumb but at least unlike with desin we do have empty trying to do SOMETHING to gnut a name empty has NOT mentioned in the nights descriptions and you know that, you pointed that.
Tbh you gave a huge pass to Takuan as well with little basis for it. For all I care, he's the same case as Empty, both made mistakes in their claims. If you want me to ignore one and atk the other I'm afriad I'll disappoint you. What's this obsession now with what I think? I have a different opinion than you. I think an IC that is confirmed in what would be actually Day 6 is ridículous. I believe in Empty over him. How many times do I have to repeat that?
Empty's case = Takuan's case, which you defended.
Now for real, gimme a break.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's stupid to think the máfia would try to find out Greg's role as well, since he said he's confirmed the next day. Now unless you find Greg's doctor, hop off my ass. I think it's a mistake to kill Seraph over Desin. Wanna kill Empty? Awesome, she gave up anyway, voted for herself. At least her death will show that our ridículous IC is máfia.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's stupid to think the máfia would try to find out Greg's role as well, since he said he's confirmed the next day. Now unless you find Greg's doctor, hop off my ass. I think it's a mistake to kill Seraph over Desin. Wanna kill Empty? Awesome, she gave up anyway, voted for herself. At least her death will show that our ridículous IC is máfia.
Farfy do you know syx's role like he claimed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Believe in Aryan power
WTF Nobu? We are from Meteor City.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, no one is going to provide a summary? Sucks to be syx. Have to read everything then asap.
Top suspects right now are Desin and Seraph. Seraph claims Doc and lied that he was Bomb before, Desin claims to be the third Innocent Child and says that he will be confirmed D5.

There is also Empty who claims to be 3rd BK.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So, no one is going to provide a summary? Sucks to be syx. Have to read everything then asap.
It's kinda of complex to explain shortly.
Empty claimed Barkeeper, I claimed to be a Spy that checked her and her target doesnt match what I got. I'm confident I'm sane cause of my previous results, or lack of them. She said she confused the targets she had for each day and that I was right. Takuan misworded his claim and provided a chronological inconsistency. Said it was just poorly written and claims to be apprentice targeting James. Hardy claimed to be sane spy as well and that got Seraph targeting James. James got blocked at night and Seraph claimed he's a doc. Going back on Empty's claim I found out that Desin could be lying about his role and said he's a third Innocent child that Will be confirmed only in 2 days. Erin claimed bomb, both Lambu and Demkn claimed defuser and that's all I recall now. Forgive my spelling, multitasking on my phone here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top