Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
WTF Nobu? We are from Meteor City.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Top suspects right now are Desin and Seraph. Seraph claims Doc and lied that he was Bomb before, Desin claims to be the third Innocent Child and says that he will be confirmed D5.

There is also Empty who claims to be 3rd BK.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?
But still can't deny our heritage
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have 10 minutes, no more.

Why are you lost...its contradiction.
You knew he had to die but you throw a random vote.
Chalking it up as..."well gry is dead anyways"
Might seem trivial to you but i have a problem with it.
It wasnt random, I simply didnt trust shinobi. I didnt vote Gry cause it meant nothing at that point. Dont you think if I was mafia and wanted to blend in I would just vote Gry like the majority? Your suspicions make no sense G think about it.

Then why did you go for me? You defo couldn't be sure. I said it alrdy, my passive list wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. I'm always daring. That's actually how people can say when I'm not townie, cause I'm less aggressive and more friendly. You know that too well to now try to say you were so sure about me being a mafia bomb. It makes no sense you'd want to defuse me as a townie bomb either, I wasn't at risk of being lynched, I wouldn't be a harm to no one in the town, and could only serve to kill a mafia in that context.
I dont understand this seriously, I never suspected you to be townie bomb :XD
Your passive list had 5 roles and one of them was sickly (discarded) so vt/witch , bg or bomb it was. I thought in the first day you hinted that because you didnt know there would be defusers around, and after that you avoided the topic. I really see no flaws in what I thought.

And assuming you are townie because you are daring is just :lambirb
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?
Well she pretty much admitted that she messed up as well,i would say voting her is the 2nd best option after voting me.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You guys will have to vote more than 6 times for me to get me lynched since Empty's Penalties and her selfvote.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh and @Arjuna I dont know why you are after me so much.
Your playing style,it's very much similar to when you are a mafia.Van also suspected you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sickly isn't even passive...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
BG is passive as well???
I meant BP, my bad
And you are right about the sickly damn.

Your playing style,it's very much similar to when you are a mafia.Van also suspected you.
Thats absurd bro, how is my playstyle mafia when Im doing what Ive always done: suspect stuff, you on the other hand look like you were instructed by someone at night. This fixation on me just feels unnatural at this point.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, no one is going to provide a summary? Sucks to be syx. Have to read everything then asap.
I got blocked
Takuan came out as Apprentice who didn't became det despite following me twice because I got blocked
Empty came out as 3rd BK
Farf came out as spy and told us Empty targeted gnut last night which Empty, surprise, had not mention in her BK report
Hardy came out as spy as well and told us that last night Seraph has target me
Seraph then came out as doc who protected me last night
desin came out as 3rd innocent child being revealed on day 5
Demon came out as our 2nd bomb defuser
Erinyes came out as bomb
I think that is it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have to go, I wont be here when the phase ends.

Votekill Emptysoul

If Farf is legit, as Im believing now after thinking about it, she has to be mafia.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
WTF Nobu? We are from Meteor City.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Top suspects right now are Desin and Seraph. Seraph claims Doc and lied that he was Bomb before, Desin claims to be the third Innocent Child and says that he will be confirmed D5.

There is also Empty who claims to be 3rd BK.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?
I claimed that role on page 35, it's not like I claimed it today after being pressured. For me it is just a matter of time whether I am what I say or not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Hardy And? Are you regretting votelocking seraph yet or you wanna go through with it? What do you think would be the best course of action here? Kill the 3rd innocent child claim who gets revealed on day5? Kill the 3rd BK who forgot to mention gnut as target? Kill the doc who said he protected me last night which was also the first night I got blocked after declaring that I would investigate him?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
There are people like EmptySoul and Takuan, and then there a people on a whole other level like Seraph, just wow. :lmao

Still reading.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Hardy And? Are you regretting votelocking seraph yet or you wanna go through with it? What do you think would be the best course of action here? Kill the 3rd innocent child claim who gets revealed on day5? Kill the 3rd BK who forgot to mention gnut as target? Kill the doc who said he protected me last night which was also the first night I got blocked after declaring that I would investigate him?
You know,blocking you after declaring that you would investigate me is the smartest thing the Mafia can do to frame me.
There are at least 3 or 4 People atm. who could be the Escort besides me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
There are people like EmptySoul and Takuan, and then there a people on a whole other level like Seraph, just wow. :lmao

Still reading.
@Seraph is godly
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
There are people like EmptySoul and Takuan, and then there a people on a whole other level like Seraph, just wow. :lmao

Still reading.
I'm so gonna die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah,getting more than 7 Votes on Empty is going to be godly as hell.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know,blocking you after declaring that you would investigate me is the smartest thing the Mafia can do to frame me.
There are at least 3 or 4 People atm. who could be the Escort besides me.
I say we lynch both empty and shinobi xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I say we lynch both empty and shinobi xD
Honestly,if i hadn't played such a terrible cat and mouse game so far i had suggested this:
Lynch Empty today(Instead of me.)
Have me Protect someone of whom we can agree on as Town tonight.(Mafia could target me but still.)
Then next Dayphase,focus on either Shinobi,Lambu or Holt.(Leave Desin for the time his claimed Reveal happens,if it doesn't he is a liar and has to get lynched.)
One of the 3 outside of the () is going to turn out as the Mafia Escort,unless they make clear reveals and/or statements making them trustworthy enough not to lynch them.
It can still be that one of them could be a Town Prostitute for all we know,i guess either Shinobi or Holt is the Escort of the Mafia atm. and before someone asks,this is just a gut feeling i have.
continue with said targets until they're proven as innocent or guilty and lynch them to level the playing field down a notch.

I also think that Van could have been a Detective,the Mafia Detective investigated him and they had the Janitor kill him at night to prevent us from knowing his Role and his Importance to us,that's my guess at least to his Death.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top