Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
But still can't deny our heritageWTF Nobu? We are from Meteor City.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Top suspects right now are Desin and Seraph. Seraph claims Doc and lied that he was Bomb before, Desin claims to be the third Innocent Child and says that he will be confirmed D5.
There is also Empty who claims to be 3rd BK.
I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?--- Double Post Merged, ---
It wasnt random, I simply didnt trust shinobi. I didnt vote Gry cause it meant nothing at that point. Dont you think if I was mafia and wanted to blend in I would just vote Gry like the majority? Your suspicions make no sense G think about it.Why are you lost...its contradiction.
You knew he had to die but you throw a random vote.
Chalking it up as..."well gry is dead anyways"
Might seem trivial to you but i have a problem with it.
I dont understand this seriously, I never suspected you to be townie bombThen why did you go for me? You defo couldn't be sure. I said it alrdy, my passive list wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. I'm always daring. That's actually how people can say when I'm not townie, cause I'm less aggressive and more friendly. You know that too well to now try to say you were so sure about me being a mafia bomb. It makes no sense you'd want to defuse me as a townie bomb either, I wasn't at risk of being lynched, I wouldn't be a harm to no one in the town, and could only serve to kill a mafia in that context.

Sickly isn't even passive...Your passive list had 5 roles and one of them was sickly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well she pretty much admitted that she messed up as well,i would say voting her is the 2nd best option after voting me.I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is asas your certainty on me being bomb...

Your playing style,it's very much similar to when you are a mafia.Van also suspected you.Oh and @Arjuna I dont know why you are after me so much.
I meant BP, my badSickly isn't even passive...
BG is passive as well???--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thats absurd bro, how is my playstyle mafia when Im doing what Ive always done: suspect stuff, you on the other hand look like you were instructed by someone at night. This fixation on me just feels unnatural at this point.Your playing style,it's very much similar to when you are a mafia.Van also suspected you.
I got blockedSo, no one is going to provide a summary? Sucks to be syx. Have to read everything then asap.
I claimed that role on page 35, it's not like I claimed it today after being pressured. For me it is just a matter of time whether I am what I say or not.WTF Nobu? We are from Meteor City.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Top suspects right now are Desin and Seraph. Seraph claims Doc and lied that he was Bomb before, Desin claims to be the third Innocent Child and says that he will be confirmed D5.
There is also Empty who claims to be 3rd BK.
I thought it was forbidden to vote for yourself?--- Double Post Merged, ---

You know,blocking you after declaring that you would investigate me is the smartest thing the Mafia can do to frame me.@Hardy And? Are you regretting votelocking seraph yet or you wanna go through with it? What do you think would be the best course of action here? Kill the 3rd innocent child claim who gets revealed on day5? Kill the 3rd BK who forgot to mention gnut as target? Kill the doc who said he protected me last night which was also the first night I got blocked after declaring that I would investigate him?
@Seraph is godlyThere are people like EmptySoul and Takuan, and then there a people on a whole other level like Seraph, just wow.
Still reading.
I'm so gonna die.There are people like EmptySoul and Takuan, and then there a people on a whole other level like Seraph, just wow.
Still reading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah,getting more than 7 Votes on Empty is going to be godly as hell.@Seraph is godly
I say we lynch both empty and shinobi xDYou know,blocking you after declaring that you would investigate me is the smartest thing the Mafia can do to frame me.
There are at least 3 or 4 People atm. who could be the Escort besides me.
Now it's getting spicy. Plottwist: shinobi is another detectiveI say we lynch both empty and shinobi xD
Honestly,if i hadn't played such a terrible cat and mouse game so far i had suggested this:I say we lynch both empty and shinobi xD