Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I just got back from a hectic day at school. I've only been able to come online sporadically, read some pages and go off. Can't start replying directly to everyone that tagged me so I'll address what I remember.

First, I'll give the name of my accomplice- it was Farfalla. I considered revealing that yesterday but frankly that would've only added to the confusion.

As for my role, frankly I'd rather not reveal right now, but withholding might hurt in some way. So before I do, I wanna clarify if you guys want an actual reveal or simply more hints?

Ok, now suspects and reveals. First there's Hardy Vs Seraph. James was blocked, Hardy spied on Seraph targeting James. Seraph claims doc. The one thing I can at least take from this is Hardy seems full legit (yesterday was good but mafia boss can still explain James' result). Seraph has also admitted to faking hints before and spending time building up. I've also considered his play. Initially, he came out guns blazing, then withdrew when suspicion gathered on him. And now, he's apparently giving up. But last game, he was plenty frustrated that he'd claim and even give town actions without people believing him. So this is kinda a polar opposite, where's he like ok, lynch me if you don't. Not sure how possible it is for game styles to change so fast so soon . There are some additional bits that make me wanna lynch him, but we'd still be risking the doc

Second is Empty. Atm, I'm leaning more on believing her. Ok first, she gave the N3 targets. When Farf said she spied on her and didn't get Greg's name, empty could've directly confronted Farf on it but her first response was to say she actually included Greg. Considering she already provided the results, if it was made up, I think she wouldn't reply in that manner, and instead go for confrontation, rather than first saying she included it. Then again, she hesitated to give N3 action, and was online for a bit before she did. But I guess I'd believe her for now.

Takuan- not much opinion on him. Right now, nothing really stands out. Apart from his earlier wording which seemed like a slip, seems believable so far I guess .

Desin- not sure on this one. But we've had 3 bks already, so...and his claim does fit hint.

Basically, right now I'm not sold on who to lynch
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm so gonna die.
Honestly, it's too much of a back and forth, Seraph. I don't prefer such playstyle, it's really confusing the hell out of me (the people).
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
yeah I thought someone would say that :lmao
Might be rich coming from me but you're also high on most list as being suspicious plus you've a lot penalty votes. Gonna say something ?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Honestly, it's too much of a back and forth, Seraph. I don't prefer such playstyle, it's really confusing the hell out of me (the people).
Had i hinted at my actual Role i would have died very early on,but you're not wrong,i'm playing terribly this time and i honestly would prefer dropping out so the suspicions get proven wrong and the Town can focus on actual mafias again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
only trying to provide as much help and info to the town as i can before i end up getting lynched today or tomorrow.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Had i hinted at my actual Role i would have died very early on,but you're not wrong,i'm playing terribly this time and i honestly would prefer dropping out so the suspicions get proven wrong and the Town can focus on actual mafias again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
only trying to provide as much help and info to the town as i can before i end up getting lynched today or tomorrow.
Dunno man, you make it sound as if hints would outright reveal your role but that is not the case. You can still give out legit hints which don't contradict with your role and leave room for possibilies/interpretations. : /
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy And? Are you regretting votelocking seraph yet or you wanna go through with it? What do you think would be the best course of action here? Kill the 3rd innocent child claim who gets revealed on day5? Kill the 3rd BK who forgot to mention gnut as target? Kill the doc who said he protected me last night which was also the first night I got blocked after declaring that I would investigate him?
Regret cause i thought he would be afk, as I said yday. I rather go for another person too, yeah.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Dunno man, you make it sound as if hints would outright reveal your role but that is not the case. You can still give out legit hints which don't contradict with your role and leave room for possibilies/interpretations. : /
A hint for a Doctor can only be obvious no? Only other Possibility you could get from a Doc Hint would be a Bodyguard maybe.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,561
Country
Dragonstone
Might be rich coming from me but you're also high on most list as being suspicious plus you've a lot penalty votes. Gonna say something ?
Yeah I know, but I don't want to reveal today if I can help it, others also tagged me but I want to wait. The 5 votes sure are a pain tho. :lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah I know, but I don't want to reveal today if I can help it, others also tagged me but I want to wait. The 5 votes sure are a pain tho. :lmao
You're either the Town's Prostitute or the Mafia Escort i think,your hint was that you never had your Role right? I'm not sure,maybe you never had either of the before mentioned 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And you don't wanna reveal? That's a bummer,the more silent you stay the more suspicious you get. :hmm
Your Accomplice was Aizen,you revealed that after he died right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah I know, but I don't want to reveal today if I can help it, others also tagged me but I want to wait. The 5 votes sure are a pain tho. :lmao
I'm afraid proper response to this requires both an X and a D
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
A hint for a Doctor can only be obvious no? Only other Possibility you could get from a Doc Hint would be a Bodyguard maybe.
What do you consider a hint anyway? "Hey, my hint is that I can protect people from being killed, but I won't tell you more, you have to guess what role I am"? A hint is a hint, not a claim as you kinda imply imo.

Well, I don't want to dig in any further. Seems a little bit off topic anyway. We might talk about this after the game.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What do you consider a hint anyway? "Hey, my hint is that I can protect people from being killed, but I won't tell you more, you have to guess what role I am"? A hint is a hint, not a claim as you kinda imply imo.

Well, I don't want to dig in any further. Seems a little bit off topic anyway. We might talk about this after the game.
Well what you're saying is wrong though,my hints before may have been lies but they left room for interpretation and possibilities.
I'm not gonna deny that i am making a load of mistakes this time though,no wonder the guns are held against me atm. as well.

But as you said,we may get to discuss that afterwards sometime.Just wanted to say my final words to this as well.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm not sure if i'll be around during the Ending of the Dayphase,since i'll head out soon,but i'm definitely curious on how this Phase is going to play out.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
With this extension of the day i'm most likely not going to be here when the day ends.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,561
Country
Dragonstone
You're either the Town's Prostitute or the Mafia Escort i think,your hint was that you never had your Role right? I'm not sure,maybe you never had either of the before mentioned 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And you don't wanna reveal? That's a bummer,the more silent you stay the more suspicious you get. :hmm
Your Accomplice was Aizen,you revealed that after he died right?
for your first question, Nope this is not what I said, if you so want to suspect someone at least get what they said right!
For your second question and concern, quite frankly I don't exactly want tips from you on how not to get suspicious! :derp
And about the last thing, yup Aizen was my accomplice and I said that the day after he died, very convenient and suspicious af !! :amuse
And you're a favorite suspects for playing too much with your hints, made it difficult for others to believe your claim, so maybe you want to work on that first.
I'm afraid proper response to this requires both an X and a D
:disappoint
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
for your first question, Nope this is not what I said, if you so want to suspect someone at least get what they said right!
For your second question and concern, quite frankly I don't exactly want tips from you on how not to get suspicious! :derp
And about the last thing, yup Aizen was my accomplice and I said that the day after he died, very convenient and suspicious af !! :amuse
And you're a favorite suspects for playing too much with your hints, made it difficult for others to believe your claim, so maybe you want to work on that first.

:disappoint
I can't work on that,my case is up to the Team to which you're either a part of or not.
Weird how you try to raise attention on me again when i only asked a Normal Question before,feeling a tad insecure Miss Escort?

Oh my bad,your Hint is that you have an Active Role,works out with both Escort and Prostitute.
I did have to check Erin's List for that one again,i didn't even give a tip i was only saying that silence raises suspicions but so can uncommon activity for that matter so take from that what you will.

Yeah its indeed convenient,infact when i said Gnuts name after he had revealed Innocent Child before i got a tad more suspicious than i already was.
I find it weird that nobody apart from a few do mention you as a suspect when you're openly refusing to hint properly or reveal for whatever reason as of yet,not saying you have to but if you want to help your own case you may as well risk it and give a few better hints or reveal a target of yours etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top