Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
yeah I thought someone would say thatI say we lynch both empty and shinobi xD

Honestly, it's too much of a back and forth, Seraph. I don't prefer such playstyle, it's really confusing the hell out of me (the people).I'm so gonna die.
Might be rich coming from me but you're also high on most list as being suspicious plus you've a lot penalty votes. Gonna say something ?yeah I thought someone would say that![]()
Had i hinted at my actual Role i would have died very early on,but you're not wrong,i'm playing terribly this time and i honestly would prefer dropping out so the suspicions get proven wrong and the Town can focus on actual mafias again.Honestly, it's too much of a back and forth, Seraph. I don't prefer such playstyle, it's really confusing the hell out of me (the people).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dunno man, you make it sound as if hints would outright reveal your role but that is not the case. You can still give out legit hints which don't contradict with your role and leave room for possibilies/interpretations. : /Had i hinted at my actual Role i would have died very early on,but you're not wrong,i'm playing terribly this time and i honestly would prefer dropping out so the suspicions get proven wrong and the Town can focus on actual mafias again.
only trying to provide as much help and info to the town as i can before i end up getting lynched today or tomorrow.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Regret cause i thought he would be afk, as I said yday. I rather go for another person too, yeah.@Hardy And? Are you regretting votelocking seraph yet or you wanna go through with it? What do you think would be the best course of action here? Kill the 3rd innocent child claim who gets revealed on day5? Kill the 3rd BK who forgot to mention gnut as target? Kill the doc who said he protected me last night which was also the first night I got blocked after declaring that I would investigate him?
A hint for a Doctor can only be obvious no? Only other Possibility you could get from a Doc Hint would be a Bodyguard maybe.Dunno man, you make it sound as if hints would outright reveal your role but that is not the case. You can still give out legit hints which don't contradict with your role and leave room for possibilies/interpretations. : /
Yeah I know, but I don't want to reveal today if I can help it, others also tagged me but I want to wait. The 5 votes sure are a pain tho.Might be rich coming from me but you're also high on most list as being suspicious plus you've a lot penalty votes. Gonna say something ?

You're either the Town's Prostitute or the Mafia Escort i think,your hint was that you never had your Role right? I'm not sure,maybe you never had either of the before mentioned 2.Yeah I know, but I don't want to reveal today if I can help it, others also tagged me but I want to wait. The 5 votes sure are a pain tho.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm afraid proper response to this requires both an X and a DYeah I know, but I don't want to reveal today if I can help it, others also tagged me but I want to wait. The 5 votes sure are a pain tho.![]()
What do you consider a hint anyway? "Hey, my hint is that I can protect people from being killed, but I won't tell you more, you have to guess what role I am"? A hint is a hint, not a claim as you kinda imply imo.A hint for a Doctor can only be obvious no? Only other Possibility you could get from a Doc Hint would be a Bodyguard maybe.
Well what you're saying is wrong though,my hints before may have been lies but they left room for interpretation and possibilities.What do you consider a hint anyway? "Hey, my hint is that I can protect people from being killed, but I won't tell you more, you have to guess what role I am"? A hint is a hint, not a claim as you kinda imply imo.
Well, I don't want to dig in any further. Seems a little bit off topic anyway. We might talk about this after the game.
for your first question, Nope this is not what I said, if you so want to suspect someone at least get what they said right!You're either the Town's Prostitute or the Mafia Escort i think,your hint was that you never had your Role right? I'm not sure,maybe you never had either of the before mentioned 2.
And you don't wanna reveal? That's a bummer,the more silent you stay the more suspicious you get.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your Accomplice was Aizen,you revealed that after he died right?


I'm afraid proper response to this requires both an X and a D

I can't work on that,my case is up to the Team to which you're either a part of or not.for your first question, Nope this is not what I said, if you so want to suspect someone at least get what they said right!
For your second question and concern, quite frankly I don't exactly want tips from you on how not to get suspicious!
And about the last thing, yup Aizen was my accomplice and I said that the day after he died, very convenient and suspicious af !!
And you're a favorite suspects for playing too much with your hints, made it difficult for others to believe your claim, so maybe you want to work on that first.
![]()