Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
I asked because I saw Lambon and LambudaLambu
It's like Lambu but with bon bon? Lambon? Come on guys--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, mango added him earlier to ES I think, but I didn't notice xDI asked because I saw Lambon and Lambuda![]()
True, sry. Ive spent like 5h moving to another place and had to check things quickly, overlooked that. My bad. Gonna look back for the hint.Lack of reveals? I did ask for which you guys wanted. More hints or an outright reveal. James said hint, so I did. Well, either way, I guess there's not much point in that now. I'd say you can trust me but frankly that be pretty much baseless, so I don't mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
u cant even lynch players with 5 penalty posts, im not afraid
who gave sharp claws to a pandaomomo okay okay, you can lynch another hostwho gave sharp claws to a panda

Yeah I'll get it done in a sec. If both have the same amount of votes we get a double lynch right?wow ok guys couldnt u do this when it was mangos turn to count
@desin24 You haven't voted right? I believe we have everyone else votes. No pressure, but if I missed anything (@everyone), let me know svp--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Keep tracking of small letters is hard when drink
Is it really happening.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey let me have fun.@Hardy Any thought you wanna see dead? Since you cannot vote anymore (pretty dumb of you to lock so early on) I'd be fine to change my vote to your likings since I do not care whenever desin or empty dies today.
Lame this changes my impression on you.Dunno what is going on atm but im not about to be lynched due to a self vote
Votekill Shinobi
Because i am legitIdk I'm tired. From what I read I would go with Desin, Empty seems pretty legit and deserves an oscar otw.

You give too much credit for a made up list!Shinobi is a nice option and he was in gry's "list" along with Holt and Farfs, it doesn't sound crazy that one of the names would be truthful to fuck with us and Shinobi could be the one (as Holt and Farfs were quite against him).

Yeah me too...bout to lock on her xDLame this changes my impression on you.