Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's like Lambu but with bon bon? Lambon? Come on guys
I asked because I saw Lambon and Lambuda :headscratch
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright, Desin and Shinobi are missing I believe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I asked because I saw Lambon and Lambuda :headscratch
Yeah, mango added him earlier to ES I think, but I didn't notice xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lack of reveals? I did ask for which you guys wanted. More hints or an outright reveal. James said hint, so I did. Well, either way, I guess there's not much point in that now. I'd say you can trust me but frankly that be pretty much baseless, so I don't mind.
True, sry. Ive spent like 5h moving to another place and had to check things quickly, overlooked that. My bad. Gonna look back for the hint.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's lynch our host, tut tut.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Empty !
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
wow ok guys couldnt u do this when it was mangos turn to count
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 You haven't voted right? I believe we have everyone else votes. No pressure, but if I missed anything (@everyone), let me know svp

Keep tracking of small letters is hard when drink
Yeah I'll get it done in a sec. If both have the same amount of votes we get a double lynch right?
#yolo

votekill shinobi
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Dunno what is going on atm but im not about to be lynched due to a self vote :lmao
Votekill Shinobi


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sucks that i might be mislynched due to a mistake,i really am a BK :(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy Any thought you wanna see dead? Since you cannot vote anymore (pretty dumb of you to lock so early on) I'd be fine to change my vote to your likings since I do not care whenever desin or empty dies today.
Hey let me have fun.

Idk I'm tired. From what I read I would go with Desin, Empty seems pretty legit and deserves an oscar otw.

Shinobi is a nice option and he was in gry's "list" along with Holt and Farfs, it doesn't sound crazy that one of the names would be truthful to fuck with us and Shinobi could be the one (as Holt and Farfs were quite against him).

Erin is very confusing and vague, her reveal was pretty flaccid and she only did it when there were little people left yo reveal.

Holt deserves to be remarked for remaining quiet about himself for so long. He is quite smart and I wouldn't rule out him being from an anti-town party different than Gry's.

Takuan, Demon, syx, Arjuna and Lambu are pretty random. They haven't posted match.

Seraph is a shithead but could very well be our shithead.

So yeah vote desin imo. Shit role FOR DAY 5 anyway.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dunno what is going on atm but im not about to be lynched due to a self vote :lmao
Votekill Shinobi
Lame this changes my impression on you.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Idk I'm tired. From what I read I would go with Desin, Empty seems pretty legit and deserves an oscar otw.
Because i am legit :lmao
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Shinobi is a nice option and he was in gry's "list" along with Holt and Farfs, it doesn't sound crazy that one of the names would be truthful to fuck with us and Shinobi could be the one (as Holt and Farfs were quite against him).
You give too much credit for a made up list! :oh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Empty you are way shadier than shinobi. Not gonna work so easy.

Votelock Empty

And also good night. Let's see what the three good fairies will bring.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
shinobi is still lurking but apparently isn't gonna comment on the double lynch plan ongoing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top