Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lame this changes my impression on you.
Dying due to a self vote is pretty stupid,i mean feel free to vote me but id rather not be lynched due to a self vote :nod
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im back before the phase ends, this extension. :awe

I asked because I saw Lambon and Lambuda :headscratch
Im such a privileged pigeon :lambirb/

Guys, this switches to shinobi really are not of my liking.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, i was the first one to vote against shinobi, everyone was focused on Empty and Desin and Seraph, i didn't expect this to turn out as a potential double lynch involving shinobi.
Though idk the exact number of votes for each. Plus, for a double lynch the same number of locked votes might be there, am i right? So i actually doubt we'll have a double lynch, there isnt that much time remaining.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, i was the first one to vote against shinobi, everyone was focused on Empty and Desin and Seraph, i didn't expect this to turn out as a potential double lynch involving shinobi.
Though idk the exact number of votes for each. Plus, for a double lynch the same number of locked votes might be there, am i right? So i actually doubt we'll have a double lynch, there isnt that much time remaining.
No unless I miscounted somewhere we're looking at a tie :emobirb
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's not that I'm against the double lynch, but I'm not sure what exactly is the driving force? although shinobi keeping mute isn't helping matters
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I dont mind dying tbh,I have been barely keeping up and is a bottom poster :lmao
just wanted to save town from lynching a townie but seems like not many people believe me so rip :catshrug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont mind dying tbh,I have been barely keeping up and is a bottom poster :lmao
just wanted to save town from lynching a townie but seems like not many people believe me so rip :catshrug
Reveal
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
shinobi is still lurking but apparently isn't gonna comment on the double lynch plan ongoing?
This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
Try us
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ok,you got me,i was fooling you all all this time, the truth is i am
Barkeeper :cookiehand
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
10 minutes before you get lynched, why are you still reluctant.
If James didn't get forced to reveal det he would have been lynched first night, look at his situation now. I don't know what you're so afraid of, you're not helping your case.
If you want us to change our vote give us something at least.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Votelock Shinobi
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok,you got me,i was fooling you all all this time, the truth is i am
Barkeeper :cookiehand
Not u.u
Shinobi
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
We are listening.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
so you'd rather die than talk?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top