Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Dying due to a self vote is pretty stupid,i mean feel free to vote me but id rather not be lynched due to a self voteLame this changes my impression on you.


Im such a privileged pigeonI asked because I saw Lambon and Lambuda![]()
No unless I miscounted somewhere we're looking at a tieWell, i was the first one to vote against shinobi, everyone was focused on Empty and Desin and Seraph, i didn't expect this to turn out as a potential double lynch involving shinobi.
Though idk the exact number of votes for each. Plus, for a double lynch the same number of locked votes might be there, am i right? So i actually doubt we'll have a double lynch, there isnt that much time remaining.

RevealI dont mind dying tbh,I have been barely keeping up and is a bottom poster
just wanted to save town from lynching a townie but seems like not many people believe me so rip![]()
This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.shinobi is still lurking but apparently isn't gonna comment on the double lynch plan ongoing?
Try usThis lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
Ok,you got me,i was fooling you all all this time, the truth is i amReveal

^ ^Try us
10 minutes before you get lynched, why are you still reluctant.This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
Not u.uOk,you got me,i was fooling you all all this time, the truth is i am
Barkeeper
You already did thatVotelock Shinobi
We are listening.This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.
They are both mafia GTry us

You already locked though, nice try.Votelock Shinobi

.so you'd rather die than talk?This lynch isn't because anything I said or did like the other players that were suspected, but because of what I didn't want to say It seems! All I have to say you won't like this.