Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill desin
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I rly don't trust Lambu tho and he wants both dead o.o makes me uneasy again.
And something Shinobi said makes me think she's townie (the same that made me trust Greg before he was confirmed). Cant say it tho, Erin and Demon got hostkilled like that in the past.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Would you guys be willing to go for Desin and shinobi?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't particularly mind not having a double lynch, but these extensions are killing me
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So what? We would still need 2 more votes on desin. This whole stacked penalty can really work against you if you are townie. So we better hope the two at top are both mafias because we won't see desin get anywhere near 9 votes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't particularly mind not having a double lynch, but these extensions are killing me
Tbh same lol. Reaching the point I give 0 fucks to whoever dies xD Jokes on us for ignoring there would be a time extension tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*tie
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Good thing I checked in my freaking bed, you guys wont let me sleep wont ya? :lambirb

I rly don't trust Lambu tho and he wants both dead o.o makes me uneasy again.
And something Shinobi said makes me think she's townie (the same that made me trust Greg before he was confirmed). Cant say it tho, Erin and Demon got hostkilled like that in the past.
I wanted both of them dead because they both gave up, holy cow why do I have to explain everything :emobirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think I will stay around just to see who changes his vote to lynch who.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Empty, if by chance you survive, can I abuse you and ask for you to invite Desin, Erin and Lambu? '-' Oh and maybe Seraph for the block coinflip in case James is right.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
@shinobi You can still defend yourself.
Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lynch me and get over with it :catshrug
I am just a BK who doesnt know if theyre a real or naive traitor,horrible role btw
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Look Im just going to Votelock Empty (total mafia) and go, I cant take this anymore do what you want guys.

If you want to switch to desin go ahead, he said he's innocent child so if he's not revealed tomorrow he's just dead, both him and Empty are full of shit with that 3rd role but letting Empty die after her actions today is insulting.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think I will stay around just to see who changes his vote to lynch who.
Make up your mind and stop complaining pls :lambirb

u think this is fun for me :emobirb how much drink u think i have

He didn't reveal cause he was forced tho '-' but no point in going back there now. OH LORD, night lynches, make this happen in the future, Panda-senpai
Given the opportunity...

Tbh same lol. Reaching the point I give 0 fucks to whoever dies xD Jokes on us for creating a time extension tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*tie
ftfy
Good thing I checked in my freaking bed, you guys wont let me sleep wont ya? :lambirb
How long must these phases be for you be able to participate then :lambirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Now good night fellas
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How long must these phases be for you be able to participate then :lambirb
48 hours :emobirb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top