Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:

They don call me danchomo for nothingChrollo is a meticulous guy.

He didn't reveal cause he was forced tho '-' but no point in going back there now. OH LORD, night lynches, make this happen in the future, Panda-senpaiIf James didn't get forced to reveal det he would have been lynched first night, look at his situation now.
Yeah, me 2.I don't particularly mind not having a double lynch, but these extensions are killing me
Tbh same lol. Reaching the point I give 0 fucks to whoever dies xD Jokes on us for ignoring there would be a time extension tho.I don't particularly mind not having a double lynch, but these extensions are killing me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanted both of them dead because they both gave up, holy cow why do I have to explain everythingI rly don't trust Lambu tho and he wants both dead o.o makes me uneasy again.
And something Shinobi said makes me think she's townie (the same that made me trust Greg before he was confirmed). Cant say it tho, Erin and Demon got hostkilled like that in the past.
We're all in this situation manGood thing I checked in my freaking bed, you guys wont let me sleep wont ya?![]()

Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.@shinobi You can still defend yourself.
Make up your mind and stop complaining plsI think I will stay around just to see who changes his vote to lynch who.
Given the opportunity...He didn't reveal cause he was forced tho '-' but no point in going back there now. OH LORD, night lynches, make this happen in the future, Panda-senpai
ftfyTbh same lol. Reaching the point I give 0 fucks to whoever dies xD Jokes on us for creating a time extension tho.
*tie--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How long must these phases be for you be able to participate thenGood thing I checked in my freaking bed, you guys wont let me sleep wont ya?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
48 hoursHow long must these phases be for you be able to participate then![]()