Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice try :3Ugh, I know where this is heading now.
Hardy = Spy
.Damn, you can do that? Interesting. I will keep that in mind.Janitors can chose to not use their ability.
But yeah, syx is an Investigator that went for the living person that died so...
I believe he gave us the correct roles for Van and Daws. But maybe he got the info from the Janitor instead of being it himself.
he said he will likely switch on farf, but didnt confirm his new sensei yesterday (unless i missed his post)Taku said he had switched to Seraph, right? And now he is dead. He truly never learns.
Damn, you can do that? Interesting. I will keep that in mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh, you still haven't given the name of your accomplice?he said he will likely switch on farf, but didnt confirm his new sensei yesterday (unless i missed his post)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---Update
![]()
Here are the data i can provide you, about the nen of everyone gathering here, make good use of this precious infos* !
Night actions :
N.1
James R - investigated gry got innocent
gry - protected farf
demon- didint use his action
syx- didnt use his action
Arjuna -> hid behind Erin'
Takuan -> targetted Vandred
empty -> invited desin, Gnut, Asako
Farf -> spied Vandred - no result
Hardy-> spied Farf - got her target : vandred
seraph- > protected Empty
Holt -> investigates on farf got guilty
ShinoB-> protected Van
N2
James R - Investigated Hardy got guilty
gry - protected Holt
demon -> used his role only on N2 on seraph
syx- didnt use his action
Arjuna - Hid behind holt
Takuan - Targetted james
empty -> invited Demon, Taku, Seraph, vandred
Farf -> spied Van (no result)
Hardy-> spied James - Got his target - Hardy
Seraph - Protected Gry
Holt -> investigates on JAmes got Guilty
ShinoB-> protected demon
N3
James -> investigated seraph and claimed to have been blocked
Arjuna - hid behind demon
Takuan -> targetted james
Empty -> invited Takuan, shinobi, demon - then corrected Taku shinobi gnut*
Farf -> spied Empty - Got empty target : gnut
Hardy- Spied Seraph - got his target James
Seraph - > protected james
Holt - Investigates on Seraph - got guilty
Syx -> claims investigated on Van and fot time bomb
ShinoB-> protected james
N4
Seraph -> protected James
James -> investigated on ShinoB - was blocked
Farf ->spied Lambu got nothing
Arju -> hid behind Taku
Taku-> targetted
Holt -> investigated on Lambu - got innocent
Syx -> claims investigated on SoD and got doctor
ShinoB -> protected Farf
N.5
Farf -> Spied on Syx got his target seraph
Syx -> Investigated on Hardy got spy
Traitors + names :
claims traitor :
james (Hardy)
gry (3 names- farf, holt, shiobi)
Gnut (Cresc)
Farf (VAndred)
Erin' (1 name)
Shinobi (Aizen)
SonofDaws (1 name)
Holt (1 name)
Desin (1 name - syx)
seraph (greg)
emptysoul (1 name)
claims no traitor
Hardy
demon
Arjuna
Takuan
syx
*if something is missing, feel free to notify me at #IsaacneterosHunterassociationchairman, and i will fix it Asap![]()
![]()

Amen. I've got awesome news too.Yes!
Votekill syx
He targeted Seraph.
And @desin24 , I rly owe you some apologies. Idk what happened to Empty, prolly what James and Holt said, that she got redirected as well.

Let's end this quick. Place your votes.
I'm not 100% sure c.c I think I recall some convo about the poisoner and the assassin being able to chose, so I imagined that the Janitor was the same. Well now syx even lied about targeting Hardy.Taku said he had switched to Seraph, right? And now he is dead. He truly never learns.
Damn, you can do that? Interesting. I will keep that in mind.
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw, recall I along with Farf led Gry's lynch strongly...and yesterday I outted Lambu and got him lynched again. That's red and orange...apparently I have no qualms getting my teammates killedNo one finds it fishy that we have - apparently - 2 Spies and 1 Investigator? No one finds it fishy that Faffs + Hardy (the couple of MH) "got" the same roles? No one finds it fishy that Faffs lied about her role first? Seraph did too, but just look at how good/bad they played it out. No one finds it fishy that Holt and shinobi claimed very late? No one finds it fishy that GrySun got Faffs, shinobi and Holt as names?
Of course Faffs would say she spied on me. I am the only one whose night target was set once I claimed Investigator. James came up with the possibility of Holt being Mafia Det and myself being the Janitor. Now he is dead, a confirmed Det. And now look what happens here.
Let's end this quick. Place your votes.

Ok guys, we've got 2 confirmed town now (desin and gnut)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I protected you.Ok guys, we've got 2 confirmed town now (desin and gnut)
I and Farf have provided verifiable results so far. I think both of us are in the clear too. From last night's actions syx and Arjuna are mafia. That leaves demon, Erin, shinobi and Taku who have no yet been proven to some extent. Imo, I suggest we double lynch syx and arjuna today. We had 2 kills last night, if we go slow, the numbers might work against us.
@shinobi who did you protect last night?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 what do you think?
Yes!
Votekill syx
He targeted Seraph.
And @desin24 , I rly owe you some apologies. Idk what happened to Empty, prolly what James and Holt said, that she got redirected as well.
How long is the day supposed to last ?
not sure ill be able to come before the end of the day if it ends up early. I wanted to wait for Taku before casting my vote. in any case, will cast a vote now in case i cant come later. Might be changing it depending on new reveals.
For now votekill syx
Vote kill syx.
lol really syx...you're trying to go the way of framing me and farf
votekill Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw, recall I along with Farf led Gry's lynch strongly...and yesterday I outted Lambu and got him lynched again. That's red and orange...apparently I have no qualms getting my teammates killed![]()
Alright guys, well, seems like last day phase went well and very fast. I'll be able to participate this evening; i just came here to remind you that i'm alive still lol
If we're heading for a double lynch (i don't know why yet since i didn't read everything), syx and arjuna is that correct? Let's make it happen; i'll probably come back before the end in case i have to switch though; or maybe the phase will be shortened, like yesterday? xD
Votekill Arjuna
See you later guys.
Votekill arjuna
Hider my ass--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Votekill syx
votekill arjuna