Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ok guys, we've got 2 confirmed town now (desin and gnut)
I and Farf have provided verifiable results so far. I think both of us are in the clear too. From last night's actions syx and Arjuna are mafia. That leaves demon, Erin, shinobi and Taku who have no yet been proven to some extent. Imo, I suggest we double lynch syx and arjuna today. We had 2 kills last night, if we go slow, the numbers might work against us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi who did you protect last night?
@desin24 what do you think?
The double lynch is definitely the way to go, if we really are lucky we might end one mafia and limit our losses to only one in the next night. It is definitely a pity to see James go, he played a fabulous game.

@Farf, no hard feelings, sometimes you gotta exert some pressure to get mafia to talk. It looks like I am a real traitor though, since syx is mafia. They obviously caught my innocent child hint and therefore couldn't have syx recruit me because that would have unveiled him and me as well.

Regarding last night's action there is a possibility that seraph protecting james turned out insane and lost the coinflip? It doesn't matter too much though.

Now we have 4 remaining possible mafia and 2 investigative roles left both proven townies. Our remaining doc is one of the suspects so Far spying on him would let them hide killing you under an insane doc claim.

I would say since we are 4 confirmed townies and 4 non confirmed suspects, each of chooses one of them or more and goes through their posts looking for inconsistencies. There is no need to rush this day after all. We can gather as much info as possible therefore if and when we lose someone at night there is enough material for the remaining players to work with.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I voted last DP
Votelock Lambu

Posted thrice

And which way did i change my last night claim

Seraph asked who was my n3 target i said demon


This my post in the past


Dont think as I suspected you from the start you can drag me too.

okay give me the gist i can see lambu getting majority votes,i also voted for him last dp.
Sorry both of you I was studying and am just online,
Night 3 target WaS Demon

And regarding taku saying so,I didn't even know that taku claimed such.You may not believe this but I swear by my god that I didn't know taku's claim.If I knew I would have chosen a different person.Actually because of so many posts I skipped few pages.Remember seraph I asked you why lied your hint(at that point I didn't know that you already said your reason before,because I skipped few pages).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the penalty vote though
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I voted last DP



Posted thrice







--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the penalty vote though
It is not about managing 3 posts per day but about relative amount of posting. The rule simply states that the players with the least posts get penalties. No minimum number given
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
:copBeware not to add too much penalities votes on me :grumble plot twist : Maybe bomby-chan will end up blowing ours cute hosties ! :feelsbadman

@Arjuna there was an added rule :
"Rule 1:
The next phase, of the surviving players, the (DAY) players with the least posts will receive (DAY) penalty votes.
Consecutively receiving such penalty votes leads to accumulation of such votes till death or losing the spot of lowest ranked poster."


Rule 1:

The next phase, of the surviving players, the (DAY) players with the least posts will receive (DAY) penalty votes.

Consecutively receiving such penalty votes leads to accumulation of such votes till death or losing the spot of lowest ranked poster.

Rule 2:

If a player had a secondary role but was killed at night, we won't reveal whether they had a role or what it was.

Day Phase deaths will reveal information in proper.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright guys, well, seems like last day phase went well and very fast. I'll be able to participate this evening; i just came here to remind you that i'm alive still lol

If we're heading for a double lynch (i don't know why yet since i didn't read everything), syx and arjuna is that correct? Let's make it happen; i'll probably come back before the end in case i have to switch though; or maybe the phase will be shortened, like yesterday? xD

Votekill Arjuna

See you later guys.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Please please let's double lynch both. I'm very sure I and Farf aren't gonna make it tomorrow. Or blocked at least.
That's tricky to do. We'll get an extension and then someone might try to break the tie like Lambu did. But in that case, at least a mafia dies anyway. We should totally attempt. Maybe syx isn't the Janitor, Arjuna could be it.

Btw, Shinobi-chan, I rly wanna believe in you XD I had some reasons for that. But in case me and Holt die tonight, I'd like to remind people that Lambu voted to have Empty lynched alone, and you survived with that.

@Farf, no hard feelings, sometimes you gotta exert some pressure to get mafia to talk. It looks like I am a real traitor though, since syx is mafia. They obviously caught my innocent child hint and therefore couldn't have syx recruit me because that would have unveiled him and me as well.
Yeah, but you could still be innocent. The naive/paranoid/insane/wtv-the-hellish-name-this-traitor-has gets a random player name. You could get a mafia name and still not be a real traitor. But thx for the honest reminder tho, LOL. If you got confirmed today, you weren't recruited before in the nights we lacked a kill (who would have guessed your late reveal wasn't useless - the hosts, rs, props - ç.ç way to bite my tongue). But yeah, people might as well keep an eye on you if we lack another one in the future, specially now that Seraph is gone^^"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright guys, well, seems like last day phase went well and very fast. I'll be able to participate this evening; i just came here to remind you that i'm alive still lol

If we're heading for a double lynch (i don't know why yet since i didn't read everything), syx and arjuna is that correct? Let's make it happen; i'll probably come back before the end in case i have to switch though; or maybe the phase will be shortened, like yesterday? xD

Votekill Arjuna

See you later guys.
For real? o.o You won't say what action you chose and what became of it before you go?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw, tomorrow those penalty votes could bite us in the ass, LOL.
Mafia will prolly try to have a townie we can't trust yet lynched.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It bugs me so much that i actually did check, indeed im not a top posters far from it, but here are the count of my posts and takuans, on last day, unless theres something i didnt get, he definitely posted less than me :

D4 taku : 1393, 1402, 1405,1407, 1409, 1414, 1416 (+ didnt vote)

D4 eri : 1400, 1403, 1406, 1411, 1415, 1418, 1433, 1480, 1506, 1513, 1538, 1583, 1585, 1614 (cast the vote)

i just needed to point the count mistake. In any case im fine with those penalities wtv reason is, if theres another reason or something i didnt get properly.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
The bottom 5 posters still alive receive penalty votes~
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hider my ass:lmao
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Btw, Shinobi-chan, I rly wanna believe in you XD I had some reasons for that. But in case me and Holt die tonight, I'd like to remind people that Lambu voted to have Empty lynched alone, and you survived with that.
I'm a good townie! ^ ^
Please also remind them that he said someone has to prepare to lock his vote on me in the last minute if I locked my vote for the double lynch to work, coz he wanted both of us to die, and that he was asked about this interesting switch. After some questioning he voted Empty, yeah XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright guys, well, seems like last day phase went well and very fast. I'll be able to participate this evening; i just came here to remind you that i'm alive still lol

If we're heading for a double lynch (i don't know why yet since i didn't read everything), syx and arjuna is that correct? Let's make it happen; i'll probably come back before the end in case i have to switch though; or maybe the phase will be shortened, like yesterday? xD

Votekill Arjuna

See you later guys.
How are you still getting away with this?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill syx
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How are you still getting away with this?
I specifically tagged him and he didn't reply lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i know that... but wait Takuan is still alive, unless i missed something... !?
Why wouldn't he be alive?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
From the looks of it, he will get away again :XD.
If he didnt read anything....i take it syx is his teammate xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I specifically tagged him and he didn't reply lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why wouldn't he be alive?
He's here
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It bugs me so much that i actually did check, indeed im not a top posters far from it, but here are the count of my posts and takuans, on last day, unless theres something i didnt get, he definitely posted less than me :

D4 taku : 1393, 1402, 1405,1407, 1409, 1414, 1416 (+ didnt vote)

D4 eri : 1400, 1403, 1406, 1411, 1415, 1418, 1433, 1480, 1506, 1513, 1538, 1583, 1585, 1614 (cast the vote)

i just needed to point the count mistake. In any case im fine with those penalities wtv reason is, if theres another reason or something i didnt get properly.
This is indeed weird, did the hosts miscounted or something? I was fully expecting to get penalties, since i spent most of the week end away and unable to read/write anything.
Though for my defense, the vote argument should not count. I would have been able to cast a vote before the end of the day phase: i was only unable to do so because you guys decided not to wait for my vote lol
But in terms of number of votes, i trust your count, this comes as no surprise that i'd be one of the posters with the least posts last day.

How are you still getting away with this?
Haha xD don't worry dude, i'll reveal my action of this night, be patient jeez.
Also i don't know what you mean by getting away. It is fairly easy for you to criticize, focus or blame someone or whatever, you who have a role that doesn't have an active and who gets confirmed innocent by it. In essence my role makes me suspicious, but it's not like i hid things or was dishonest. I have nothing to get away with.

Anyway, i'm glad to announce that i finally got a role, after all this while... I got spy from Farfalla.
When i came back for like 30 minutes to check the thread (it was like 4am, came back from party), i read through all of this very fast since i was tired, and noticed that Lambu was fucked by Holt who claimed det. I almost wanted to target him to get a det role, but that would have been a gamble with the doc protecting him from dieing instead of James, and with the escort not blocking him. So i decided to stick with Farfalla. Risky because everyone knew i was going for her, but my thinking was that if mafias decided to target either me or Farf, it would mean docs are free to do anything and dets are free to investigate everyone. So overall i think i made the right decision by targetting farfa, and i got spy out of that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I specifically tagged him and he didn't reply lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why wouldn't he be alive?
If he didnt read anything....i take it syx is his teammate xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He's here
Dayum, gimme a break already. I even told everyone and apologized for not having much free time this week end.

Farf, what Erin meant with "he's alive" is that i should have received penalty votes, since i'm alive and posted very few posts last day phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'll be back later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top