Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
why do i have 5 penalities ? 
The double lynch is definitely the way to go, if we really are lucky we might end one mafia and limit our losses to only one in the next night. It is definitely a pity to see James go, he played a fabulous game.Ok guys, we've got 2 confirmed town now (desin and gnut)
I and Farf have provided verifiable results so far. I think both of us are in the clear too. From last night's actions syx and Arjuna are mafia. That leaves demon, Erin, shinobi and Taku who have no yet been proven to some extent. Imo, I suggest we double lynch syx and arjuna today. We had 2 kills last night, if we go slow, the numbers might work against us.
@shinobi who did you protect last night?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 what do you think?
Votelock Lambu
And which way did i change my last night claim
Seraph asked who was my n3 target i said demon
This my post in the past
Dont think as I suspected you from the start you can drag me too.
okay give me the gist i can see lambu getting majority votes,i also voted for him last dp.
Sorry both of you I was studying and am just online,
Night 3 target WaS Demon
And regarding taku saying so,I didn't even know that taku claimed such.You may not believe this but I swear by my god that I didn't know taku's claim.If I knew I would have chosen a different person.Actually because of so many posts I skipped few pages.Remember seraph I asked you why lied your hint(at that point I didn't know that you already said your reason before,because I skipped few pages).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is not about managing 3 posts per day but about relative amount of posting. The rule simply states that the players with the least posts get penalties. No minimum number givenI voted last DP
Posted thrice
Why the penalty vote though--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Beware not to add too much penalities votes on me 
Rule 1:
The next phase, of the surviving players, the (DAY) players with the least posts will receive (DAY) penalty votes.
Consecutively receiving such penalty votes leads to accumulation of such votes till death or losing the spot of lowest ranked poster.
Rule 2:
If a player had a secondary role but was killed at night, we won't reveal whether they had a role or what it was.
Day Phase deaths will reveal information in proper.
That's tricky to do. We'll get an extension and then someone might try to break the tie like Lambu did. But in that case, at least a mafia dies anyway. We should totally attempt. Maybe syx isn't the Janitor, Arjuna could be it.Please please let's double lynch both. I'm very sure I and Farf aren't gonna make it tomorrow. Or blocked at least.
Yeah, but you could still be innocent. The naive/paranoid/insane/wtv-the-hellish-name-this-traitor-has gets a random player name. You could get a mafia name and still not be a real traitor. But thx for the honest reminder tho, LOL. If you got confirmed today, you weren't recruited before in the nights we lacked a kill (who would have guessed your late reveal wasn't useless - the hosts, rs, props - ç.ç way to bite my tongue). But yeah, people might as well keep an eye on you if we lack another one in the future, specially now that Seraph is gone^^"@Farf, no hard feelings, sometimes you gotta exert some pressure to get mafia to talk. It looks like I am a real traitor though, since syx is mafia. They obviously caught my innocent child hint and therefore couldn't have syx recruit me because that would have unveiled him and me as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For real? o.o You won't say what action you chose and what became of it before you go?Alright guys, well, seems like last day phase went well and very fast. I'll be able to participate this evening; i just came here to remind you that i'm alive still lol
If we're heading for a double lynch (i don't know why yet since i didn't read everything), syx and arjuna is that correct? Let's make it happen; i'll probably come back before the end in case i have to switch though; or maybe the phase will be shortened, like yesterday? xD
Votekill Arjuna
See you later guys.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm a good townie! ^ ^Btw, Shinobi-chan, I rly wanna believe in you XD I had some reasons for that. But in case me and Holt die tonight, I'd like to remind people that Lambu voted to have Empty lynched alone, and you survived with that.
How are you still getting away with this?Alright guys, well, seems like last day phase went well and very fast. I'll be able to participate this evening; i just came here to remind you that i'm alive still lol
If we're heading for a double lynch (i don't know why yet since i didn't read everything), syx and arjuna is that correct? Let's make it happen; i'll probably come back before the end in case i have to switch though; or maybe the phase will be shortened, like yesterday? xD
Votekill Arjuna
See you later guys.
From the looks of it, he will get away againHow are you still getting away with this?
.Yeah i know that... but wait Takuan is still alive, unless i missed something... !?The bottom 5 posters still alive receive penalty votes~
I specifically tagged him and he didn't reply lolHow are you still getting away with this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why wouldn't he be alive?Yeah i know that... but wait Takuan is still alive, unless i missed something... !?![]()
If he didnt read anything....i take it syx is his teammate xDFrom the looks of it, he will get away again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's hereI specifically tagged him and he didn't reply lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why wouldn't he be alive?
This is indeed weird, did the hosts miscounted or something? I was fully expecting to get penalties, since i spent most of the week end away and unable to read/write anything.It bugs me so much that i actually did check, indeed im not a top posters far from it, but here are the count of my posts and takuans, on last day, unless theres something i didnt get, he definitely posted less than me :
D4 taku : 1393, 1402, 1405,1407, 1409, 1414, 1416 (+ didnt vote)
D4 eri : 1400, 1403, 1406, 1411, 1415, 1418, 1433, 1480, 1506, 1513, 1538, 1583, 1585, 1614 (cast the vote)
i just needed to point the count mistake. In any case im fine with those penalities wtv reason is, if theres another reason or something i didnt get properly.
Haha xD don't worry dude, i'll reveal my action of this night, be patient jeez.How are you still getting away with this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I specifically tagged him and he didn't reply lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why wouldn't he be alive?
Dayum, gimme a break already. I even told everyone and apologized for not having much free time this week end.If he didnt read anything....i take it syx is his teammate xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's here
--- Double Post Merged, ---