The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Being busy is something I'm not good at... :emocat

But kids man... They keep you so busy!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All things considered you‘re probably better off in that regard than many fathers I know :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, the smart ones ran away, so I'm not sure what that says about me. :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:XD

and with that goo morn'n boys and gals.
:hi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mornin' Charlie :hi

And @Lambu tried that recipe of pepper steak. No pics, but now peple want more <_> Well, 1st time I didn't have the champignons, but remembered them for next time.

Cooked those with sis for father's day:
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Mornin' Charlie :hi

And @Lambu tried that recipe of pepper steak. No pics, but now peple want more <_> Well, 1st time I didn't have the champignons, but remembered them for next time.

Cooked those with sis for father's day:
wow :zomg what do you call it? here we call it "pie buah" or fruit pie
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
looks tasty, @Bia :zomg.
Hi Elsu~ how you do?
<_> It was tasty, we had those because father doesn't like a lot chocolate-y pies

wow :zomg what do you call it? here we call it "pie buah" or fruit pie
It's called "tartelete" here I think, basically a fruit pie, fruits and sweet :gaw
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
looks tasty, @Bia :zomg.
Hi Elsu~ how you do?
I do not like speaking in front of the class. B-baka speeches :emocat

But other than that, I'm fine. Just typing on my phone in my room.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just realized that we're almost done. Less than 100 posts to go.

I'm guessing it's not ending today :paperbag
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I do not like speaking in front of the class. B-baka speeches :emocat

But other than that, I'm fine. Just typing on my phone in my room.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just realized that we're almost done. Less than 100 posts to go.

I'm guessing it's not ending today :paperbag
Ah I see, grats on getting it done. :nod :nod
Only a hundred to go ka, grats Gry!
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I just hope that I will never do that again! :arf
A good advice someone told me in those cases was to think that all ppl in the room were naked xD not to have lewd thougths but instead to realize that they can also feel embarazzed about small things like i do in front of them and it's simply like explaining something to siblings that you know from a long time.

Hope you have an open mind to try it sometime :3

Oh, btw Elu, have you read/watch (don't know if got animu tho) Houseki no Kuni?? If yes, what can you say me about it? :B
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
remembering mai Japanese wa #3#....

houseki is a treasure or jewel.
(something with value)

Kuni is a country or land / place.

so it should be land of treasure ?
:grumble
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Mornin' Charlie :hi

And @Lambu tried that recipe of pepper steak. No pics, but now peple want more <_> Well, 1st time I didn't have the champignons, but remembered them for next time.

Cooked those with sis for father's day:
So you tried it! :zomg Thats awesome, it didn't get too salty then? People usually get too excited with the soy sauce but its so good... Im very glad you liked it, with the champignons it becomes even better o/

And nice pie you made there *¬*
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
A good advice someone told me in those cases was to think that all ppl in the room were naked xD not to have lewd thougths but instead to realize that they can also feel embarazzed about small things like i do in front of them and it's simply like explaining something to siblings that you know from a long time.

Hope you have an open mind to try it sometime :3

Oh, btw Elu, have you read/watch (don't know if got animu tho) Houseki no Kuni?? If yes, what can you say me about it? :B
I rather not think about that, tyvm.

Houseki no Kuni has an anime last year, though I haven't seen it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top