Being busy is something I'm not good at... 
But kids man... They keep you so busy!

But kids man... They keep you so busy!





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, 1st time I didn't have the champignons, but remembered them for next time.
Heyo Charlie-kun \o
and with that goo morn'n boys and gals.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
wowMornin' Charlie
And @Lambu tried that recipe of pepper steak. No pics, but now peple want moreWell, 1st time I didn't have the champignons, but remembered them for next time.
Cooked those with sis for father's day:
![]()
what do you call it? here we call it "pie buah" or fruit pie
It was tasty, we had those because father doesn't like a lot chocolate-y piesIt's called "tartelete" here I think, basically a fruit pie, fruits and sweetwowwhat do you call it? here we call it "pie buah" or fruit pie

I do not like speaking in front of the class. B-baka speeches

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah I see, grats on getting it done.I do not like speaking in front of the class. B-baka speeches
But other than that, I'm fine. Just typing on my phone in my room.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just realized that we're almost done. Less than 100 posts to go.
I'm guessing it's not ending today![]()

Thanks o/Ah I see, grats on getting it done.![]()
Only a hundred to go ka, grats Gry!

A good advice someone told me in those cases was to think that all ppl in the room were naked xD not to have lewd thougths but instead to realize that they can also feel embarazzed about small things like i do in front of them and it's simply like explaining something to siblings that you know from a long time.I just hope that I will never do that again!![]()
So you tried it!Mornin' Charlie
And @Lambu tried that recipe of pepper steak. No pics, but now peple want moreWell, 1st time I didn't have the champignons, but remembered them for next time.
Cooked those with sis for father's day:
![]()
Thats awesome, it didn't get too salty then? People usually get too excited with the soy sauce but its so good... Im very glad you liked it, with the champignons it becomes even better o/I rather not think about that, tyvm.A good advice someone told me in those cases was to think that all ppl in the room were naked xD not to have lewd thougths but instead to realize that they can also feel embarazzed about small things like i do in front of them and it's simply like explaining something to siblings that you know from a long time.
Hope you have an open mind to try it sometime :3
Oh, btw Elu, have you read/watch (don't know if got animu tho) Houseki no Kuni?? If yes, what can you say me about it? :B
Best characterI found many onepiece drawings i did from a long while. What do you think of this franky?
![]()
I think it's supeeer