Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well, that explains a lot.

Actually...i only know a few of her favorite Series/Manga/Light Novels when it comes to favorite games i'm in the dark...:babyrage


...Some Fanboy i am.:feelsbadman
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Overload incoming in 3... 2.....













GOD, DAMN YOU MAGI!

You are doing that on purpose, don't ya? Making me stop in the middle of binge reading To You, The Immortal with those glorious works. Your timing is magificent...



You are making an enemy out of yourself with those Emma x Ray pieces. :lmao Not that you would care, haha. I love those two together, but feel like that ship is not very welcomed, I could be wrong though. Matters not, those ExR pictures are best placed here. :zomg

Grown up Emma x Ray. :wtf Bunny Yuugo. :kukuku Seriously, if someone would ask me how I imagine Ray's father to be like, I would instantly refer to Yuugo. :lmao


Like father, like son... :teehee
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Where do you find all this hot art god damn....

And YoU aREnT CreDItIng YoUR SOUrCe.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My guess is Phil will use food to his advantage :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
GOD, DAMN YOU MAGI!

You are doing that on purpose, don't ya? Making me stop in the middle of binge reading To You, The Immortal with those glorious works. Your timing is magificent...



You are making an enemy out of yourself with those Emma x Ray pieces. :lmao Not that you would care, haha. I love those two together, but feel like that ship is not very welcomed, I could be wrong though. Matters not, those ExR pictures are best placed here. :zomg

Grown up Emma x Ray. :wtf Bunny Yuugo. :kukuku Seriously, if someone would ask me how I imagine Ray's father to be like, I would instantly refer to Yuugo. :lmao


Like father, like son... :teehee
I wouldn't be a Magi if I wouldn't do that to you, no? Don't you worry, I won't use any Bern icons towards you. Just a plain and simple message, so rest assured. :3 By the way, To you, The Immortal is a nice manga to read, although I have still yet to continue it. I paused that manga for the time being.

I am quite an enemy for people, I am certain about that. Being more enemyish to them now because of this, I would take that with open arms! That aside, the ship isn't welcomed? You mean in general or only on MH? Hm.. well I can undersand that because of Normals feelings for Emma and since he is alive.. that ship won't die out for sure lol however I have seen quite some fanarts of Ray x Emma, so yeah. xD Personally, I don't really care that much about the ships in TPN I am mostly enjoying the arts. Makes me come to this question: Do you ship them or are you more a Emma x Norman shipper?

Lol. Well he is quite a mini Yuugo in that regard, so yeah. xD Makes me wonder who is father truly is... will that be told in the story orr will we stay in the dark with this one... hm, well its not per se something that we necessary need to know but since Isabella is still alive (hopefully lol)... that makes me a lil bit curious if Posuka would do a slight flashback on that but somehow I don't think that will be the case, hmm... oh well.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Happy new year! @syx @Gallon @Atom @Asako May Allah protect your beloved people and you. May this year be better than previous one. Amen
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I won't use any Bern icons towards you.


That aside, the ship isn't welcomed? You mean in general or only on MH? Hm.. well I can undersand that because of Normals feelings for Emma and since he is alive.. that ship won't die out for sure lol however I have seen quite some fanarts of Ray x Emma, so yeah. xD Personally, I don't really care that much about the ships in TPN I am mostly enjoying the arts. Makes me come to this question: Do you ship them or are you more a Emma x Norman shipper?
Ah no, I'm not referring to MH. We don't have ship discussions in the TPN section (yet), as far as I recall. :lmao I remember to have stumbled across some other platforms where Norman x Emma was pretty much set in stone, with clear bias against Ray x Emma. However, I can't say if this indicates the view of the majority.

Ray is my favorite character and I adore sweet little Emma, so of course I do ship them. I like their interactions and chemistry, espcially during the time in the Grace Field House when Norman was gone. However, pairings have never been (one of) my main concern(s) in a series. It's fun, that's all. And as long as it's written properly, I have no qualms to see my ships sink. So, I'm fine with Norman x Emma as well.

ol. Well he is quite a mini Yuugo in that regard, so yeah. xD Makes me wonder who is father truly is... will that be told in the story orr will we stay in the dark with this one... hm, well its not per se something that we necessary need to know but since Isabella is still alive (hopefully lol)... that makes me a lil bit curious if Posuka would do a slight flashback on that but somehow I don't think that will be the case, hmm... oh well.
I don't think we need to know who the parents of our protagonists are, even though shounen rule dictates us that the parents have to be involved in the story, plus they have to be some kind of big shots on top of it. :lmao

Isabella is alive. And she will make a great comeback. Otherwise, I won't forgive the author. :hmph

Happy new year! @syx @Gallon @Atom @Asako May Allah protect your beloved people and you. May this year be better than previous one. Amen


Oh right, it's New Year! I totally knew it!


Thanks a lot, Ahmad! I wish you and the people precious to you all the same! :bobriki

You are so much of a better person than myself btw...

@GrySun
Watched the first 18 episodes of KnB. :lmao Can't say a character stuck out for me so far. Kuroko has his funny moments, but still too stoic. Kise is kinda cool. Midorima got rekt so hard, I consider to create a freaking collage of his countless "WTF?" faces. :lmao Aomine is a walking cheat code. What the hell is this insane speed and playstyle? He is by far the most impressive player as of yet. But boy... his personality. :heh I get it to some degree, it must really suck to have no competition whatsoever, but still... But I have to say that he is not as bad as I imagined. He is also voiced by the cool Emiya. :aomine

Overall, it's not an outstanding series, but definitely worth a shot if you just plan switch off your head, chill and enjoy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually have one Hakuryuu fanart in my folder:


:awe

ah, okay. So how's Vento Aureo? In what order would you rate the different parts? I think Part 2 still is my favourite, then not far behind it Part 4. I enjoyed Part 3 too, especially the last part :D Also Kira > Dio.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also this is greatness. Don't open syx, it's only for Gry.

I've gone through a lot back during Magi days. Needs a lot more than that to bait me into stuff :cop

I think I had that talk before with Gryff and other people about favorite parts. Taste varies a lot. You didn't read the manga past Part 4 I assume? I think it's better for you to look forward to the later parts without someone telling you if what you've seen is better or worse than what's to come. About the parts you've seen my fav was I think 3, then 2, then 4. Though very close between 3 and 2 there.

As for Vento Aureo, it's pretty damn good. One of the fan favorites too iirc, especially by japanese readers. But been a while since I last checked up those statistics so could be wrong. Looking forward a lot to the anime, will watch it weekly prolly. The JoJo adaptations are all usually godly, have high expectations of this one too.

And ofc I've already seen that video :awe And many others. Know the "Daga kotowaru" one with Rohan? Less quality than that one and not really comparable, but a classic.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm sure it's been a longer time since she visited my thread than yours.:emocat
It's been even longer since Vici visited my thread :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
GOD, DAMN YOU MAGI!

You are doing that on purpose, don't ya? Making me stop in the middle of binge reading To You, The Immortal with those glorious works. Your timing is magificent...



You are making an enemy out of yourself with those Emma x Ray pieces. :lmao Not that you would care, haha. I love those two together, but feel like that ship is not very welcomed, I could be wrong though. Matters not, those ExR pictures are best placed here. :zomg

Grown up Emma x Ray. :wtf Bunny Yuugo. :kukuku Seriously, if someone would ask me how I imagine Ray's father to be like, I would instantly refer to Yuugo. :lmao


Like father, like son... :teehee
Emma x Norman :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Watched the first 18 episodes of KnB. :lmao Can't say a character stuck out for me so far. Kuroko has his funny moments, but still too stoic. Kise is kinda cool. Midorima got rekt so hard, I consider to create a freaking collage of his countless "WTF?" faces. :lmao Aomine is a walking cheat code. What the hell is this insane speed and playstyle? He is by far the most impressive player as of yet. But boy... his personality. :heh I get it to some degree, it must really suck to have no competition whatsoever, but still... But I have to say that he is not as bad as I imagined. He is also voiced by the cool Emiya. :aomine

Overall, it's not an outstanding series, but definitely worth a shot if you just plan switch off your head, chill and enjoy.
Wtf 18 already? Didn't you start like yesterday? :lmao I watched season 1 slower, it wasn't that good, as you yourself noticed. But season 2... That one is amazing. If you thought season 1 is enjoyable then season 2 will get you hooked. Season 3 wasn't as good as 2, but still better than season 1 too. So seasons 1 and 3 were okay, season 2 was a 9/10, which I also rarely give out to animes.

LMAO now that you mention it, yeah probably a lot of Midorima-wtf faces. And you haven't seen all of them yet either :lmao Maybe collect them as you go and have a lot to show after 3 seasons.

You haven't even seen all this big boy can do yet :aomine But definitely a powerhouse. But so is every GoM. Very broken. Glad that you like him a bit more now that you've seen the episodes. I like his whole backstory with the no-rival thing, and all the development and everything you'll see of him during the 3 seasons + movie :awe
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wtf 18 already? Didn't you start like yesterday? :lmao I watched season 1 slower, it wasn't that good, as you yourself noticed. But season 2... That one is amazing. If you thought season 1 is enjoyable then season 2 will get you hooked. Season 3 wasn't as good as 2, but still better than season 1 too. So seasons 1 and 3 were okay, season 2 was a 9/10, which I also rarely give out to animes.

LMAO now that you mention it, yeah probably a lot of Midorima-wtf faces. And you haven't seen all of them yet either :lmao Maybe collect them as you go and have a lot to show after 3 seasons.

You haven't even seen all this big boy can do yet :aomine But definitely a powerhouse. But so is every GoM. Very broken. Glad that you like him a bit more now that you've seen the episodes. I like his whole backstory with the no-rival thing, and all the development and everything you'll see of him during the 3 seasons + movie :awe
Finished S1. It was an enjoyable watch. If the last match between Kisa vs. Aomine has taught me anything, then screw Kuroko and Kagami. :lmao I liked Kise the most in S1 with Aomine as a close runner up. It was a really good match between those two, and even though I hoped Kise would come out victorious, I'm fine with his amazing performance against the monster which is Aomine. By the way, I thought Aomine would be an extremely unbearable asshole, but the show proved me wrong. Well, at least not to such degree I expected him to be. :kukuku He is a bit of an asshole and arrogant, but I would consider it to be more at the border of the healthy realm, haha. Not to mention that he shows a fair share of respect towards those who deserve it, so he has that going for him. The only trait I really dislike about Aomine is the constant badmouthing of the value of teamwork. But overall, I liked Kise and his story more. But boy... it was stated that Aomine hasn't even shown everything he got in the game vs. Kise. Cheat code is an understatement, lel.

Best scene of S1: Aomine being Aomine. :aomine


My reaction, literally:


It hurt though... it hurt a lot... :nomoar

Now, it's time to finish RWBY S4+S5 and Jojo S1. :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Finished S1. It was an enjoyable watch. If the last match between Kisa vs. Aomine has taught me anything, then screw Kuroko and Kagami. :lmao I liked Kise the most in S1 with Aomine as a close runner up. It was a really good match between those two, and even though I hoped Kise would come out victorious, I'm fine with his amazing performance against the monster which is Aomine. By the way, I thought Aomine would be an extremely unbearable asshole, but the show proved me wrong. Well, at least not to such degree I expected him to be. :kukuku He is a bit of an asshole and arrogant, but I would consider it to be more at the border of the healthy realm, haha. Not to mention that he shows a fair share of respect towards those who deserve it, so he has that going for him. The only trait I really dislike about Aomine is the constant badmouthing of the value of teamwork. But overall, I liked Kise and his story more. But boy... it was stated that Aomine hasn't even shown everything he got in the game vs. Kise. Cheat code is an understatement, lel.

Best scene of S1: Aomine being Aomine. :aomine


My reaction, literally:


It hurt though... it hurt a lot... :nomoar

Now, it's time to finish RWBY S4+S5 and Jojo S1. :zomg
Yeah hard to care for the 2 MCs when you got the GoM to hype. Kise did really well, I thought he could/would win when I first watched. Using Aomine‘s catchphrase against him by having „him beat himself“ was interesting. But in the end he could only barely keep up with Aomine in his lazy state by copying Aomine.

I like how you‘re starting to like Aomine more :awe I‘ll remind you of your thoughts about the characters in the Sheep PM when you‘re done :fan Something to look back on.

Ofc he‘d stop caring about teamwork, you see him winning games 1v5 not caring what his team does, and not caring about the enemy team playing together but still not being strong enough for him.

Aomine has like 2 more stages. So Kise didn‘t even get close to beating him :lmao

Was sad too at that time, was rooting for Kise I think. Only during s2 and 3 did I take Aomine as my favorite. 3rd favorite anime/manga character of all time even. But keep in mind, unlike what some plebs think Aomine didn‘t do some unrealistic midair movement, it was explained there that he read that Kise would pass, so he jumped with the intent to prevent a pass. Totally outskilled, outsmarted and outplayed.

Good to see you enjoyed it. Season 2 will be much better when you get to it :wtf





P r e c i o u s B o i
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia



Ah no, I'm not referring to MH. We don't have ship discussions in the TPN section (yet), as far as I recall. :lmao I remember to have stumbled across some other platforms where Norman x Emma was pretty much set in stone, with clear bias against Ray x Emma. However, I can't say if this indicates the view of the majority.

Ray is my favorite character and I adore sweet little Emma, so of course I do ship them. I like their interactions and chemistry, espcially during the time in the Grace Field House when Norman was gone. However, pairings have never been (one of) my main concern(s) in a series. It's fun, that's all. And as long as it's written properly, I have no qualms to see my ships sink. So, I'm fine with Norman x Emma as well.


I don't think we need to know who the parents of our protagonists are, even though shounen rule dictates us that the parents have to be involved in the story, plus they have to be some kind of big shots on top of it. :lmao

Isabella is alive. And she will make a great comeback. Otherwise, I won't forgive the author. :hmph




Oh right, it's New Year! I totally knew it!


Thanks a lot, Ahmad! I wish you and the people precious to you all the same! :bobriki

You are so much of a better person than myself btw...

@GrySun
Watched the first 18 episodes of KnB. :lmao Can't say a character stuck out for me so far. Kuroko has his funny moments, but still too stoic. Kise is kinda cool. Midorima got rekt so hard, I consider to create a freaking collage of his countless "WTF?" faces. :lmao Aomine is a walking cheat code. What the hell is this insane speed and playstyle? He is by far the most impressive player as of yet. But boy... his personality. :heh I get it to some degree, it must really suck to have no competition whatsoever, but still... But I have to say that he is not as bad as I imagined. He is also voiced by the cool Emiya. :aomine

Overall, it's not an outstanding series, but definitely worth a shot if you just plan switch off your head, chill and enjoy.
It's a great series to stick with if not just to see the fantastic character development that most of them go through. Things get even more insane later on but the ending is rather bittersweet imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I mean, I can see why you think that's Bern because they have some resemblance in appereance however I must disappoint you, that's Stocking. Anyway, it's okay you're forgiven for this mistake.


Ah no, I'm not referring to MH. We don't have ship discussions in the TPN section (yet), as far as I recall. :lmao I remember to have stumbled across some other platforms where Norman x Emma was pretty much set in stone, with clear bias against Ray x Emma. However, I can't say if this indicates the view of the majority.
Hmm... I do believe the majority ships Norman x Emma however from what I have seen (especially in fanarts) it's not that much of a difference between the Norman x Emma shippers and the Ray x Emma shippers especially because of the previous and current arc, their development treat that both Ray and Emma are going through and their time together + interactions is mostly the reason people ship them which are quite a bunch. So as an estimate I would say that its kinda a 60% - 40% at this point.

Ray is my favorite character and I adore sweet little Emma, so of course I do ship them. I like their interactions and chemistry, espcially during the time in the Grace Field House when Norman was gone. However, pairings have never been (one of) my main concern(s) in a series. It's fun, that's all. And as long as it's written properly, I have no qualms to see my ships sink. So, I'm fine with Norman x Emma as well.
Exactly, just as I said before. xD I'm personally fine with both as long as it doesn't turn out into some kind of bullcrap thing. It's all up to Posaka what she will do with this or better said if she will do something with it however I must say it would be certainly interesting if she dares to give Ray or Emma slight feelings for the other and in case she would, I would bet on Ray because Emma is too focussed on saving humanity, not necessarily saying the others aren't but the things I have seen from Ray (mostly talking about the panels obvious and their interactions etc.), how sometimes he is fascinated or inspirated by Emma, that hints to me more that he would rather get some slight feelings for her then the other way around.

Isabella is alive. And she will make a great comeback. Otherwise, I won't forgive the author. :hmph
She better will be! I believe she will come back because I don't see grandma letting her go and die by the hands of the demons especially since she was her greatest pawn not to forget that she can say who can stay and who can die (Krone situation). I am wondering what kind of punishment isabella even got after the kids escaped and what she is now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
With the announcement of TPN entering its final arc I'm really keen to see Norman and Isabella actually do something again. I'm not sure if all these plot points are resolvable in one arc but if Shirai wants to keep the series short and is capable of aptly pulling that off, then all power to him.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I mean, I can see why you think that's Bern because they have some resemblance in appereance however I must disappoint you, that's Stocking. Anyway, it's okay you're forgiven for this mistake.


I was referring to your avatar before. Since I used the direct link to your avatar, the image in my post changed/will change according to your current avatar. =) Anyway, it's okay you're forgiven for this mistake, Purity-chan.


Exactly, just as I said before. xD I'm personally fine with both as long as it doesn't turn out into some kind of bullcrap thing. It's all up to Posaka what she will do with this or better said if she will do something with it however I must say it would be certainly interesting if she dares to give Ray or Emma slight feelings for the other and in case she would, I would bet on Ray because Emma is too focussed on saving humanity, not necessarily saying the others aren't but the things I have seen from Ray (mostly talking about the panels obvious and their interactions etc.), how sometimes he is fascinated or inspirated by Emma, that hints to me more that he would rather get some slight feelings for her then the other way around.
It's not something TPN needs/will need, so I'm fine with it as it is now. If you want to include romance in your (non-romance) manga, then you better do it right. No one wants to see romance crap similar to what happened in the whole Naruto series.
She better will be! I believe she will come back because I don't see grandma letting her go and die by the hands of the demons especially since she was her greatest pawn not to forget that she can say who can stay and who can die (Krone situation). I am wondering what kind of punishment isabella even got after the kids escaped and what she is now.
Isabella was a badass antagonist, and I believe that she will definitely come back. I just hope that the author doesn't bring her back just for the sake of bringing her back. Otherwise, you would just trample on her greatness. Bringing back characters at the cost of their established development is something I'm never willing to take. Then better kill her off and be done with it.
With the announcement of TPN entering its final arc I'm really keen to see Norman and Isabella actually do something again. I'm not sure if all these plot points are resolvable in one arc but if Shirai wants to keep the series short and is capable of aptly pulling that off, then all power to him.
I'm not sure how to take this "final arc". There is no set definition/rule whatsoever, it could be 50 chapters or 300. I honestly didn't put much thought into it, I'm just going to enjoy the show. Norman will definitely get the spotlight, there is absolutely no way around it. Not after the confirmation that he is alive. Regarding Isabella, see above. =)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No, why would I? That doesn't sound something like I would do and that isn't really my cup of tea.

I was referring to your avatar before. Since I used the direct link to your avatar, the image in my post changed/will change according to your current avatar. =) Anyway, it's okay you're forgiven for this mistake, Purity-chan.

The usual excuses, how..... surprising. I mean we are quite used of that from you, my dear. So it's totally okay, it happens to all of us, Syx-kun. There there. ^w^


It's not something TPN needs/will need, so I'm fine with it as it is now. If you want to include romance in your (non-romance) manga, then you better do it right. No one wants to see romance crap similar to what happened in the whole Naruto series.
Certainly, hence why I can see a bit of a Pandora Hearts romance taste/style in this manga to happen if the author feels like to do so. In case she feels like to go that route and manages to pull that quite of a style.... to be honest, that would be perfect in my eyes. Of coure I am not quite sure if you're familiar with Pandora Hearts, if not then I recommend you the manga if you're into some adventure, mystery, dark fanatsy, supernatural stories. It has a total of 105 chapters with each chapter having around 40 pages since it was a monthly manga.

Isabella was a badass antagonist, and I believe that she will definitely come back. I just hope that the author doesn't bring her back just for the sake of bringing her back. Otherwise, you would just trample on her greatness. Bringing back characters at the cost of their established development is something I'm never willing to take. Then better kill her off and be done with it.
I have faith in her that she wouldn't pull something like that. How much I like Isabella.... that..... would be a huge disappointent in my eyes. But I am quite optimistic about it and that it's not gonna be the case. However, first we have to find out what exactly happened with her since there are a few ideas I do possible have in a way to return her back to the story however I need more information about her current status/situation, and with that it's hard to tell if those ideas would even fit or not. So gonna wait a bit longer till we have some info about her. :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With the announcement of TPN entering its final arc I'm really keen to see Norman and Isabella actually do something again. I'm not sure if all these plot points are resolvable in one arc but if Shirai wants to keep the series short and is capable of aptly pulling that off, then all power to him.
Let's just hope for the best, I do believe it will end on a good note, and hopefully that believe shall become true.
 
Last edited:
Top