There are two type of mangaka: The ones who finish their manga and rest or authors say goodbye in the author comments (Kishimoto, Sorachi), and the ones who are totally ignored by the other authors (Kubo, Shimabukuro)
Seeing this makes me wonder why did everyone forget Shimabukuro when Toriko ended. Nobody congratulated him for ending Toriko or even mention him in the issue Toriko ended.
Koyoharu Gotoge: "Thanks for all the hard work Sorachi-sensei. I am grateful to have had a opportunity to be have a manga in jump with Gintama.
Yuki Tabata: I've been reading since the shocking "Dandelion". Sorachi-sensei, thank you for 'Gintama'!!
Kohei Horikoshi: Sorachi-sensei, Gin-san thanks for showing me the way a man lives for the past 15 years! It's been intense!
Pozuka demizu: Sorachi-sensei thank you and your hard work is appreciated! (Tears) It still feels like Gintama's going to be in the next issue.
Haruichi Furudate: I still can't shake the feeling that I'm going to be looking for Gintama in the next issue. Sorachi-sensei, your hard work is appreciated!
Tadahiro Miura: Congrats and great work for being in the magazine for fifteen years! I love Kyuube, btw~
Kawata: I still remember the impact Gintama had when it first started even today! For now Sorachi Sensei enjoy your time off!
Takahide Totsuno: (Alice and Taiyo) I've been admiring you since Dandelion! Sorachi-sensei, thanks for all your hard work!
Akutami Gege (Jujitsu Kaisen) I was in the direct path of the generation of Gintama. I'll do my best so that one day we'lll be able to meet.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.