Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am a bit worried that Togashi is pushing himself past his limits to come back to writing...tho I am also happy to read more of HxH ofc
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gon(?)
Anyone?


Then maybe Gin!
Some Gin / Pariston interaction would be nice.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
The banquet, Hisoka's appearance, more Leorio and Zodiacs in general.
Ah yes looking forward to the banquet as well. I don't care for Leorie but can see Mizai getting alot of screen time with Fuu and him investing Morena gang crimes. I'll like for SM user to be revealed even though the culprit is obvious.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Gin/Pariston would be nice... best unlikely combo... hopefully just more spiders looking for Hisoka w/ some zodiacs thrown in there, hxh is hype when they are involved cause shit always hits the fan...
 

nyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Messages
232
Reaction score
149
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm hyped! I don't remember what went on last chapter, but I really wanted to know what happens next!
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will reread the whole DC arc in VIZ (it is free atm, if you are american or got VPN u might want to check it) before it resumes.
I would be more than just okay if Togashi could keep up the schedule he has atm with 15-20 chaps a year.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Heard a rumor that he is planning to end this series by chapter 400.Any confirmation anyone?
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Heard a rumor that he is planning to end this series by chapter 400.Any confirmation anyone?
Gotta be gullible if you believe that rumor.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Reread everything starting from Volume 33. I am ready now :sky.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
456
Reaction score
658
Country
Sabertooth
I wonder if 4chan guy will continue to update that chart. it's already convulted :amuse.

Can't wait for moar text, I lost my urge to continue play trails in the sky sc because this announcement. 20 chapter/year is greaaaaat!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Did you read Viz version if so how did yo do it?

I will reread the whole DC arc in VIZ (it is free atm, if you are american or got VPN u might want to check it) before it resumes.
I would be more than just okay if Togashi could keep up the schedule he has atm with 15-20 chaps a year.
 

HxHFan1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
147
Reaction score
30
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
In the large images:

Leorio hatsu: Warping Punch, Palpitation
It's mispelled and referred to the girl pretending to be a male? Loooool
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Well at least we got 20 chapters this year.
 
Top