- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am a bit worried that Togashi is pushing himself past his limits to come back to writing...tho I am also happy to read more of HxH ofc
Ah yes looking forward to the banquet as well. I don't care for Leorie but can see Mizai getting alot of screen time with Fuu and him investing Morena gang crimes. I'll like for SM user to be revealed even though the culprit is obvious.The banquet, Hisoka's appearance, more Leorio and Zodiacs in general.
Gotta be gullible if you believe that rumor.Heard a rumor that he is planning to end this series by chapter 400.Any confirmation anyone?
.
Did you read Viz version if so how did yo do it?Reread everything starting from Volume 33. I am ready now.
Did you read Viz version if so how did yo do it?
I will reread the whole DC arc in VIZ (it is free atm, if you are american or got VPN u might want to check it) before it resumes.
I would be more than just okay if Togashi could keep up the schedule he has atm with 15-20 chaps a year.
found the up to 380 versionAnd for lazy people like me who aren't, there's this:
![]()
I feel prepared now... somewhat