I'm about to start Miss Hammurabi today, so I'll watch one of these two once I finish that.The Ghost Detective (another ghost drama)
Tunnel
I am currently watching The Ghost Detective. I didn't watch Tunnel but I think it's good. But both lack comedy and are serious.
Btw what made you watch K-dramas? And how did you know I watch them?
But again with the ghost stuff?

Actually it was really random how I started. I saw the trailer for Something in the Rain on Netflix and it looked really interesting, so I decided to give it a try and was hooked. After that, it was just about finding similar shows and Hello My Twenties was recommended to me on Netflix again, so I just carried on from there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MORE ghost stuff? wtf...Ghost Hunt is also great.Recently I was recommended of it.
)
I only subscribe KBS and K+. I used to subscribe tvN too but not anymore 
I thought it was only about problems solving like Your House Helper.



hi grumpy
Lol, Hi.