Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The Ghost Detective (another ghost drama :D)
Tunnel

I am currently watching The Ghost Detective. I didn't watch Tunnel but I think it's good. But both lack comedy and are serious.

Btw what made you watch K-dramas? And how did you know I watch them?
I'm about to start Miss Hammurabi today, so I'll watch one of these two once I finish that.

But again with the ghost stuff? :XD

Actually it was really random how I started. I saw the trailer for Something in the Rain on Netflix and it looked really interesting, so I decided to give it a try and was hooked. After that, it was just about finding similar shows and Hello My Twenties was recommended to me on Netflix again, so I just carried on from there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ghost Hunt is also great.Recently I was recommended of it.
MORE ghost stuff? wtf...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm about to start Miss Hammurabi today, so I'll watch one of these two once I finish that.

But again with the ghost stuff? :XD

Actually it was really random how I started. I saw the trailer for Something in the Rain on Netflix and it looked really interesting, so I decided to give it a try and was hooked. After that, it was just about finding similar shows and Hello My Twenties was recommended to me on Netflix again, so I just carried on from there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


MORE ghost stuff? wtf...
Then see Kindaichi
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm about to start Miss Hammurabi today, so I'll watch one of these two once I finish that.

But again with the ghost stuff? :XD

Actually it was really random how I started. I saw the trailer for Something in the Rain on Netflix and it looked really interesting, so I decided to give it a try and was hooked. After that, it was just about finding similar shows and Hello My Twenties was recommended to me on Netflix again, so I just carried on from there.
Miss Hammurabi? Never heard of it before. A J-drama?

Haha yes, I think Koreans are into supernatural and mystic stuff because there are so many ghost dramas.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Miss Hammurabi? Never heard of it before. A J-drama?

Haha yes, I think Koreans are into supernatural and mystic stuff because there are so many ghost dramas.
A J-drama? Dunno if you mean channel or what. In case you do, it airs on JTBC I think.

Yeah, I can see that. Even Hello My Twenties (which for all intents and purpose is a teen drama) has some supernatural aspect to it. At least the first season.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
A J-drama? Dunno if you mean channel or what. In case you do, it airs on JTBC I think.

Yeah, I can see that. Even Hello My Twenties (which for all intents and purpose is a teen drama) has some supernatural aspect to it. At least the first season.
J-drama = Japanese drama. I thought Miss Hammaburi was a J-drama because "Hammaburi" sounds like a Japanese word.

YOU HAVE JTBC??? I ENVY YOU :arf I only subscribe KBS and K+. I used to subscribe tvN too but not anymore :feelsbadman

Hello My Twenties does? Didn't know that. :blink I thought it was only about problems solving like Your House Helper.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
J-drama = Japanese drama. I thought Miss Hammaburi was a J-drama because "Hammaburi" sounds like a Japanese word.

YOU HAVE JTBC??? I ENVY YOU :arf I only subscribe KBS and K+. I used to subscribe tvN too but not anymore :feelsbadman

Hello My Twenties does? Didn't know that. :blink I thought it was only about problems solving like Your House Helper.
Yeah it sounds japanese but it's Korean.

Subscribe? who's spending on that? Nah, I stream like a normal person. :wowsoBOB

Don't get too hung up on that though; it's but a small part of a plot in season 1. Now start watching it.

I finished Miss Hammaburi. Lee Elijah :drool
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah it sounds japanese but it's Korean.

Subscribe? who's spending on that? Nah, I stream like a normal person. :wowsoBOB

Don't get too hung up on that though; it's but a small part of a plot in season 1. Now start watching it.

I finished Miss Hammaburi. Lee Elijah :drool
:errr

Nah I wont watch it :hmph :wowsoBOB

Elijah has motherly side in her irl :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:errr

Nah I wont watch it :hmph :wowsoBOB

Elijah has motherly side in her irl :nod
Don't.... judge me. I use official sites like drama fever and viki.

Haha you better watch it. I've watched 2 or 3 of your show recs already

SHE does? I've not seen her in anything but this show. I'll see if she's in any other good shows.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Which drama satisfied you the most so far?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Which drama satisfied you the most so far?
I'd say...Hello My Twenties! It's not perfect by any means but I was really satisfied with each season finale. Next would be Something in the Rain.

What about you?

Oh, I found another show I'm about to watch; What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'd say...Hello My Twenties! It's not perfect by any means but I was really satisfied with each season finale. Next would be Something in the Rain.

What about you?

Oh, I found another show I'm about to watch; What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
Hmm I don't know, it's hard to decide.

Oh, Park Seo Joon? Last night I watched his movie for free. Midnight Runners. Are you interested in Korean movie? Watch it, I'd wager you like it :nod

How about actress? Who is your favorite so far?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm I don't know, it's hard to decide.

Oh, Park Seo Joon? Last night I watched his movie for free. Midnight Runners. Are you interested in Korean movie? Watch it, I'd wager you like it :nod

How about actress? Who is your favorite so far?
Hard to decide between which series?

I didn't even finish the episode; just wasn't able to get into it. I'll try to finish tonight. What's his film about?

Favourite? Just one? tough...between Jung Yoo-Jin, Son Ye-Jin, Kim Go-Eun, Yoo In-Na, Lee Elijah, Kong Seun-Yeon, Park Bo-Young, Park Hye-Soo, Han Ye-Ri, Ryu Hwa-Young, Park Eun-Bin is the funniest actress I've seen so far; she's brilliant in Hello My Twenties, I really can't say that enough. Oh I was supposed to name one? I'll say....currently it's Lee Elijah.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:hug hi grumpy
Watching k-drama now? D:
:bored Lol, Hi.

Yeah, just got into randomly from Netflix over the summer and now I'm really finding it interesting, some really fun plots. Plus some of the women aren't bad to look at.

How are you?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okie, won't judge what I dunno about xD (specially 'cause Ahmad could kill me as well ç.ç )

Good good, better than before tbh. Wbu?
I had similar thoughts before watching one, but all the ones I've seen so far have been good.

That's good. I saw it was your mother's birthday a few days back, how is she?

Tired today, long day at work and no training so it's frustrating. Hopefully I can go back from Wednesday.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah. Tried to watch jap shows, The Terrace, I think? Got bored to death ç.ç even tho the reviews are super good.

Yeah, it was Sat^^ She's fine, just worried about some kidney issue she might be developing, but so far, nothing serious.

You really like training huh xD Wish I could steal a tiny bit of that, ugh. Get rich for us, Bob \o/
 
Top