Happy birthday Lambu and Marmalade!
Hope it’s a good’un.
Hope it’s a good’un.
Hope it’s a good’un.Hmm, yeah. I could see that. When I Googled Haley Bennett (which I thought I didn't know, but apparently seen all of her films, lol), I saw a few pictures where she has a resemblence to Jennifer Lawrence, so I'll give you that. In movies however, they look nothing alike.Awesome Xad xd
I found the same issue with Haley Bennett and Jlaw... and glad i did! Haley looks soo yummy.

NiceI bet you already want to hug him so much!
Hey @GrySun we are making that 3 chocolate cake right now, I'll remember to send you the differences for when you try it again o/
Will want to make that cake again some day when I can. Hope you had fun in your birthday. I always thought you were younger than me, your comment about being finally an adult in most countries confused me tho
20?At The Equalizer i was confused by herHmm, yeah. I could see that. When I Googled Haley Bennett (which I thought I didn't know, but apparently seen all of her films, lol), I saw a few pictures where she has a resemblence to Jennifer Lawrence, so I'll give you that. In movies however, they look nothing alike.
Good one.Honestly, I'm most surprised that Shobu actually looks at women's faces.


Hint hint...xDFeliz cumpleaños caranalga '-'
I'm so hungry, I miss having greggs for breakfast![]()

21NiceWill want to make that cake again some day when I can. Hope you had fun in your birthday. I always thought you were younger than me, your comment about being finally an adult in most countries confused me tho
20?
It was a great day, got a new racket for tennis. Mine was already in a bad shape so Im delighted.
Thank you too, boludoFeliz cumpleaños caranalga '-'
