The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Awesome Xad xd
I found the same issue with Haley Bennett and Jlaw... and glad i did! Haley looks soo yummy.
Hmm, yeah. I could see that. When I Googled Haley Bennett (which I thought I didn't know, but apparently seen all of her films, lol), I saw a few pictures where she has a resemblence to Jennifer Lawrence, so I'll give you that. In movies however, they look nothing alike.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Feliz compleanos @Lambu !! :lambirb (a bit late xp)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
BIRTHDAY HAS COME UPON US.

IT'S TIME FOR THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB TO MEET IT'S END :arf

@Lambu get naked and lie on the table please.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Happy birthday @Lambu!



Have a nice party <_>/

all the best wishes!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well that does it for me - goodnight!

:bedtime
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Night, Char o/

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nighto Charro....Hola bo'noche Bia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:wtf I bet you already want to hug him so much! :blush

Hey @GrySun we are making that 3 chocolate cake right now, I'll remember to send you the differences for when you try it again o/
Nice :zomg Will want to make that cake again some day when I can. Hope you had fun in your birthday. I always thought you were younger than me, your comment about being finally an adult in most countries confused me tho :XD 20?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,945
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Hmm, yeah. I could see that. When I Googled Haley Bennett (which I thought I didn't know, but apparently seen all of her films, lol), I saw a few pictures where she has a resemblence to Jennifer Lawrence, so I'll give you that. In movies however, they look nothing alike.
At The Equalizer i was confused by her :p
Hahaha, and at the piece of shit of Geo storm, i say to my mom: that serious gurl is the new hero of marvel...*listens to her voice*... wait no, the marvel gurl got the voice of a child, this one has a man voice.

It is confusing after all jaja
Honestly, I'm most surprised that Shobu actually looks at women's faces.
Good one.

My limit is 2 mins btw. In order to catch is needed to appear like am listening to what she says, a blunder most of times indeed.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:fail
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol
Y'all are so entertaining sometimes.

Meanwhile, less exposure of myself is best.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Feliz cumpleaños caranalga '-'

I'm so hungry, I miss having greggs for breakfast :emocat
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Now... i feel like shit, damn mornings.


So i will try Made in Abyss to see why is so liked... and by just pages, i can see why is got prizes, the drawing style is something to consider.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thanks again everyone :blush

Nice :zomg Will want to make that cake again some day when I can. Hope you had fun in your birthday. I always thought you were younger than me, your comment about being finally an adult in most countries confused me tho :XD 20?
21 :p It was a great day, got a new racket for tennis. Mine was already in a bad shape so Im delighted.



This was after +10 hours in fridge. It isnt perfectly shaped but the texture is the correct one. Not pudding like, but not "rigid" either.

Feliz cumpleaños caranalga '-'
Thank you too, boludo :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks good af:drool
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My layers were thinner than that iirc. Did you modify some things of the recipe for this attempt? Looks great :gaw

Still need a way to get more of the cookie layer. Because that one tastes amazing. Cookies...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top