syx - asap, I can't wait to play your sheep again
Anything for ma polish sweethearts...
> Sheep #77 – sucks to be syx <
No sheep picture, because...
Hello lovely MH community. This is syx.
Here is sheep number 77th, can I get some applaus here, please?
Thank you. Much appreciated.
There is one thing I never saw in the sheeps I participated in, and that is people telling stories about themselves. I wasn’t sure myself whether to include real life stories or not. Not really a big fan of sharing private stuff, but these are kinda funny ones, so I thought why not? Who knows... maybe some of them are fake? Maybe all of them are? It’s up for you to decide.
Let's get this shit started:
1. We date back at... uhm... I actually don’t know anymore. I was probably in elementary school or in the beginning of the middle school. Syx was cute, syx was innocent, and most of all syx was full of joy of life.
My uncle – who lives in Turkey – once visited Germany for some business. Of course my parents received him with open arms and he stayed at our home. It wasn’t my favorite uncle, but still an uncle I loved nonetheless. I appreciated these days, since my parents would take their precious guest out to all kind of wonderful places around the city. Good old times I tell ya.
Every Saturday we would go to Walmart (it was called Wertkauf back then in Germany) to make the obligatory shopping for our home. And after the shopping was done, my father would always play the lottery. And my uncle was no different. He brought some Turkish lottery tickets, and wanted his relatives in Germany to choose the numbers which he would play when he returns to Turkey. He took me by his side, gave me a lottery ticket, and asked me to play six numbers. I did as I was told. I chose six numbers, six numbers which represented the age of random relatives. A couple of minutes later I received a German lottery ticket from my father. I asked my father if I can play the same numbers which I played in the Turkish lottery ticket. My father wanted to know what kind of numbers I played, to which I replied accordingly... fully expecting some praise for my genius and adorable idea.
My father: “Idiot! As if those numbers would match anything, play different numbers!”
I did as I was told and played different numbers in the German lottery ticket.
What was the outcome?
A: The random numbers I played in the German lottery ticket matched the Turkish lottery drawing. We missed an opportunity to win a 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros).
B: The numbers I played in the Turkish lottery ticket matched the German lottery drawing. We missed an opportunity to win a 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros).
C: The numbers I played in the Turkish lottery ticket actually matched the Turkish lottery drawing. My uncle won the 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros). He didn’t share a single cent with anyone.
D: This story is complete bullshit.
2. I’m at my late teens and found my interest towards clubs. Meeting up with friends...
Dancing like complete fools...
Hitting on cute girls...
What do you want more? So here is the deal. We always had to decide for a driver who obviously wasn’t allowed to drink any alcohol during that day. This time, it was decided that my best friend would be the driver. Now, let’s flashforward to the club. We had our usual fun, but at one point I realized that my best friend started to drink alcohol as well, because he came in contact with a hot girl there. We had a little dispute when I confronted him, but he didn’t care at all. So, I stopped taking any alcohol and was really pissed. After some time, we left the club. My best friend suggested that I should drive his car since I was the least drunk person in our group. I said that I won’t take the risk and drive, especially not his car and not while I’m still drunk as well. I just wanted to be the co-driver. We argued for more than 2 hours there and then I said “fuck it, I’ll drive then”. We went to the parking spot...
What happened next?
A: I bumped into an unmarked civilian police vehicle... driver license gone...
B: We got pulled over by the police, and I obviously failed the alcohol test... driver license gone
C: At the parking spot, we realized that our friend’s car got stolen. My reaction:
D: This story is bullshit.
3. We date back at... uhm... I - again - can’t exactly recall when it was. It might be when I was in my mid-teens? Anyway... I had a chance to visit my grandparents and uncles – who live in one big house in Turkey together – for several months alone without my parents. One of those uncles was my absolute favorite relative. You might ask why? Because he would treat me like a king. This uncle knew that I don’t like the traditional food of my relatives in Turkey. He knew that I would always force myself to eat the food which was prepared. This uncle would always – every day – secretly take me to some restaurant after every meal at our home.
He would take me and my friends almost every day to the amusement park.
He would let me drive a car in the football field.
At night we would sneak/climb out of the house, because there was a card game going on somewhere with the “big shots” of the town. And cute little syx was allowed to play some (fun) rounds with those big shots too.
Okay, enough glorifying. During that time, my uncle was betting on horse races. And since I looked up to him so much, I was doomed to get interested in horse races as well. Every morning, we would buy the training reports of the horses and analyze them for hours.
After the analyzing was done, we would decide on a couple of horses we would bet on. Obviously, we didn’t win shit. One day, we couldn’t agree on the horses to bet and started to argue with each other. My uncle didn’t agree on the horses I wanted to bet on and vice versa. It would have cost my uncle approx. 30 euros more to include the horses I proposed. After a long ass discussion, I decided to make my own bet, and with my own money. My uncle didn’t allow it at first, but he couldn’t endure stubborn syx any longer. So he allowed me to place a bet myself.
What was the outcome?
A: While driving to the betting office, my uncle decided to stop throwing money out of the window. Instead, we drove to the ice cream parlour to make peace. It later turns out that my uncle would have won 6 out of 6 races. We missed the chance to win a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).
B: My grandmother caught both of us with the betting slips in our hands. She teared the betting slips apart, threw them away and gave us a rough beating. It later turns out that I would have won 6 out of 6 races. We missed the chance to win a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).
C: Both of us placed our own bets and didn’t win anything. If we had paid the 30 euros and combined our bets, we would have won a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).
D: This story is bullshit.
4. During my study, we decided with a couple of friends to watch a Champions League match in a sports bar. There was a sports bar in our city which had big tvs in every corner, delicious american food, and very comfortable seats. We ate...
...we drank...
...and watched an awesome match together...
When there was the half-time break, most of my friends went to the toilette. A cute girl appeared in front of me and told me that she found me very interesting. She asked me if there is a chance that I could give her my phone number. I was totally perplexed since not only she was very attractive, I was never approached by a girl before. The reaction of my friends present at the table:
Anyway, I wanted to see how she ticks and the clown I am, I told her that I already have a girlfriend and she probably wouldn’t like the fact that I exchange numbers with a random girl who approached me in a sports bar. I was curious if she would respect it and let go or if she would make a first step to mess up an existing relationship, in which I would feel very uncomfortable.
What was the outcome?
A: She told me that my girlfriend doesn’t need to know anything, just like her boyfriend.
B: She told me that she respects that and even apologized. I instantly thought this is the girl I want to marry.

I told her this was all a lie and some kind of test. She replied that this was an asshole move and showed me her cold shoulder...
C: Same as B, but she found my idea hilarious.

We exchanged numbers and were together... well... for some time, but still a precious part of my life!
D: This story is bullshit.
5. We are in Turkey, and I must be in my mid-late teens. This time our whole town started to play Jareed. What is Jareed you might ask?
Wikipedia said:
Jereed (also jerreed, jerid, or jerrid; Turkish: Cirit) is a traditional Turkish equestrian team sport played outdoors on horseback in which the objective is to score points by throwing a blunt wooden javelin at opposing team's horsemen. Played by Turkic peoples in Central Asia as the essential sporting and ceremonial game, it was brought to Anatolia during the westward migration in the beginning of the 11th century.
The hype was real, and every family suddenly bought a horse to play this game. Some richer families were also able to buy racehorses who were sorted out of professional horse racing. My uncle possessed several of those racehorses. One of them was pure white, a real beauty! Syx loved that one. Syx would feed that one. Syx would prepare that one for the games. Syx would keep company with him for hours in the stable.
That horse was the fastest in the town. But he was extremely hard to control. Only a handful of experienced horsemen could handle him. Even less were willing to ride him at all. But it didn’t matter, I already made up my mind. I wanted to ride that uncontrollable beast. But my uncle wouldn’t allow me. It was way too dangerous. Not to mention that my father was there too, and he was against it as well. But I didn’t care for the opinion/decision of the others.
I tried to persuade my relatives over and over again. And finally, I succeded. A long Jareed match on the fields ended. One of my uncles proposed that I could ride that white beast since he was out of breath anyway after the match. My father agreed as well and readied the video function of his camera. I didn’t need to be told twice, so I jumped on the horse instantly. The previous horseman was still holding and guiding the horse while giving me some instructions. But I didn’t want to hear any instructions. I asked him to let go off his hand. The previous horseman did as he was told.
What happend?
A: That damn horse rised up, syx fell down, broke his arm, and everyone else bursted in laughter.
B: To everyone’s surprise, I was able to elegantly ride the beast most experienced horsemen were afraid of. Because syx is awesome that is.
C: That damn horse instantly started to sprint and literally kidnapped me. I wasn’t able to stop the horse, but the horse at least let me steer him. So, I directed the horse along the field roads while the rest of the people immediately got into their cars and tried to catch up and rescue me.
My father was obviously scared as hell and put his camera in his pocket. Of course he didn’t think about stopping the video. So, the microphone recorded everything what they said while catching up to me. My father: “IT’S ALL YOUR (uncle) FAULT! DRIVE! DRIVE!” Random guy: “Syx better not jump off the horse at such a speed.” My father: “Oh my god, if that happens...” Uncle: “Calm down, syx isn’t that stupid...” My father: “The horse must be tired as hell, it should stop soon... right... right?” Uncle: “This thing isn’t going to stop...” Random guy: “Let’s hope they don’t end up crashing somewhere.” My father: “Don’t say such thing!” Uncle: “On the bright side, syx probably won’t want to ride a racehorse ever again.”
TLDR: The horse stopped after a good amount of time, right before we reached the asphalt ground. I was of course scared as shit, but played it cool when I met the others. Syx: “What’s with this commotion guys? All this because of me? Lel, you guys are so cute.”
Inner syx:
D: This story is bullshit.
6. After I successfully completed my study, I had to look for a job like everyone else. Difficult times I tell you, because it was almost impossible to find a job to my preferences when it came to salary, location and area field. And with no prior professional experience, it seemed like my degree wasn’t worth anything. By the way, during this time I was driving a vehicle with diesel engine. So, I had this job interview hours and hours away from my home. The job interview didn’t go well. I knew this was a lost cause. If you want to have an impression on how weird the job interview was, here are some examples showing how the atmosphere felt like:
But the interview was not the problem on that day. I had to tank up my vehicle so I hit the next gas station. I was already extremely annoyed since I had many interviews before and got rejected each time, plus I was stressed, I was tired, and I questioned myself. Everything seemed to go wrong in my life. I took the diesel fuel pump, tanked up my vehicle, paid, and went back to my car. On the way back to my car I asked myself „why did you tank gasoline/petrol in your diesel engined car? Just what the actual fuck?“. Don’t ask me why I thought I tanked gasoline/petrol... even today I can’t explain it to myself. I had a complete blackout. I seriously thought I tanked the wrong fuel. I died inside...
I called my uncle for help. He informed his friend who was in possession of a tow truck and car work shop. It took them over 2 hours to reach my location. Thank god his only concern was to comfort me, no bashing, no teasing.
What happend on our way back to the car work shop?
A: My uncle took a look at the bill and revealed that the bill says that I tanked the right (diesel) fuel.
I guess I don’t have to say that this is still a story my family takes pleasure to talk about everywhere... anytime.
B: I took a look at the bill and realized that I tanked up diesel, the right fuel.

Up to this day, I haven’t told anyone about this.
C: Same as B, but I openly said „Seems like I tanked the right fuel after all, haha“.
No one said a single word after that... ^^“
D: This story is bullshit.
7. Another vacation story in Turkey. We visited a calm and quite beach location with a couple of other families and friends. I was in my early teens I guess, and mostly hanged around with my closest friend whom I’ll call Luffy in this story. : ) We became acquainted with another boy around our age, whom I’ll call Sanji. So, this Sanji was quite a good swimmer. I was no slouch either. Luffy on the other hand was not only the youngest one, swimming was also not really his strong point for whatever reason. Sanji and myself argued who might be the best, the fastest, and most fearless swimmer. There was only one way to find out: a race to the little boat – which was floating a good distance off – and back to the beach. Luffy wanted to join the race too, but we advised him against it. But Luffy was too stubborn, too proud. He would never sit back and watch us duke it out. After some discussion, we let him join us. The race started and Sanji was leading while I tried my best to keep up with him. Luffy on the other hand had no chance at all. Sanji reached the boat first, but made no attempt to swim back. I understood why... we either completely underestimated the distance to the boat or we failed to balance our stamina/pace, hence the way to the boat exhausted the hell out of everyone. Shortly after Sanji, I was able to reach the boat as well. We took a break there and waited for Luffy who arrived way later. Sanji was declared the winner of this round. After we regained some of our stamina, we started the race back to the beach.
What happened?
A: This time it was me who was leading. Sanji was close second while Luffy was dead last by a good distance. Suddenly, Luffy started to shout that he can’t do it anymore and that he needs our help. I looked back and it didn’t seem to me that Luffy had any trouble. So, I shouted back that I’m not going to get fooled by him, and continued swimming to the beach. But there was this uncomfortable feeling which made me look back again... one second I only saw the hair of Luffy on the surface, and the other second his head got up reaching for some air before going down again. I obviously realized that things got ugly and rushed towards him. Sanji followed me after he realized what was going on. Thank god he did, because even though Luffy was younger than the two of us, he had a way better/bigger build. I’m not sure if I would have been able to save him on my own. At least, he could keep his calm and didn’t panic when we picked him up and brought him back to the beach.
Yes, we saved his life. Yes, syx is awesome.
After we reached the beach and felt ground on our feet, I had to – because I am the ass I am – burst into laughter.
Luffy got offended and went to the bungalow. Up to this point, I can’t remember him thanking us for saving his life.

But we are still best friends today. : )
B: It’s answer A, but the roles of Luffy and syx are reversed. It was you, syx, who struggled with swimming and got saved.
C: It’s answer A, but you, syx, had no part in the race and was just a bystander, because – CONFESSION TIME – you couldn’t swim back then.
D: This story is bullshit.
8. It’s summer, it’s vacation time, it’s Tenerife! Seriously guys, that’s one wonderful spot! Anyway, let’s move on with the story. I must have been in my mid teens, and my parents somehow decided to not visit Turkey for once. After a couple of days, I heard about a popular place featuring big waves. Of course I had to go to that place, since I bought this cool bodyboard I wanted to try out. Not much persuasion was needed, and so we headed to said place. Expectations were met, the waves were really huge, and you could see a lot of people surfing. I put on the leash of my bodyboard and headed to the sea.
What happened?
A: I wanted to be one of the cool surfing guys and thus tried to surf on my bodyboard.

You guys don’t want to know how terrible I was doing. Suddenly, I collided with a beautiful, blond, short-haired Spanish girl who was surfing there. It was horrible, you have no idea how ashamed I felt. I just wanted to leave that place.
But the girl... the girl just laughed her ass off. She tried to talk with me with her broken English. I might not have understood the words coming out of her mouth, but I got what she meant. She wanted to teach me the basics of surfing on her own board. She wasn’t interested in the sunnyboys around who looked like professional surfers in my eyes. No... she was interested in clumsy syx. Or maybe, she just pitied me, who knows. Anyway, I literally fell in love (or let’s say, I thought it was love) with her. I didn’t make any progress on the surfboard, but I made the girl – Luciana

– laugh non-stop.
At the end of the day, we exchanged our MSN addresses and are still in contact with each other, even though not as much as before. Unfortunately, nothing serious developed between us, much to my regret to tell truth.
B: I was close to die by drowning. One of the waves got the better of me, and threw me over my bodyboard. It was impossible for me to reach the surface. One big wave after another pushed my board down/away, and the leash attached to my underarm dragged me with it. I had to fight both the force of the waves itself and the force of the leash while holding my breath. At one point I couldn’t tell where was up and down anymore. I stopped struggling and just concentrated to hold my breath. It’s one thing to hold your breath for almost over 90 seconds while doing nothing at all, but it’s an entirely different matter under such extreme circumstances. Only a couple seconds were left before I would give in. But then I felt an impact on my head. Yeah, it was sand... it was the shore... I was washed up on the beach, thankfully. I had to call it a day with a fucking big swollen arm. : (
Better than death by drowning I suppose... You heard right, you guys almost lost syx...
C: There was this freaking woman who wanted to drive a jetski. Apparently, it was her first time and she had serious trouble – especially with the huge waves going on – to make headway. Bit by bit, she was closing to the people who were swimming and surfing. Her friends shouted that she shouldn’t be afraid and just accelerate. She did as she was told, but that damn bitch couldn’t handle the jetski and hit syx. Thank god she used the brakes when she realized she was about to fuck up. But yes, I fucking lost consciousness after the impact.
This isn’t even the bad part. The bad part is that a guy reached out to me, and brought me back to the shore. And yes... he fucking performed a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on me... ò.ó”
D: This story is bullshit.
9. I’m in the 5th or 6th grade. The cool group of our class – which I obviously was part of

– went to an open air swimming pool. We had perfect temperature and a nice chilling spot in the meadow, we swam, we played with water pistols, an almost perfect day. After we all got tired a little bit, we all lay down in our chilling spot, talking this and that. Suddenly, one of my friends took out a cigarette pack, much to our surprise because at that point no one was a smoker (or at least they didn’t smoke openly), and asked us to give it a try. One after another took a cigarette until my friend pointed the cigarette pack towards me.
What happened?
A: Unknown to me, my uncle visited the open air swimming pool as well. From his perspective, it looked as if I was asking for a cigarette. I never saw him... I just heard a big loud „slap“ and my whole head was spinning.

He humiliated me (and himself by the way) in front of everyone without even asking me what is going on.
B: Similiar to A, but it was a cousin who saw me. He didn’t confronted me at all and instantly told my father about it. By the way, I didn’t take any cigarette. Well, the rest is rather simple. I went home and got bitchslapped by my father.
C: I told them that I won’t smoke. Of course I was labeled a killjoy, since everyone else took a cigarette. They told me if I don't smoke with them, they will exclude me from their group. Prideful as I am, I told them – between the lines – that they can go fuck themselves, packed my things and made a sugoi exit.
After I took the first step outside the open air swimming pool, I cried... the whole day...
D: This story is bullshit.
10. How many of the first nine stories were true?
A: None
B: One
C: Three
D: Six
E: All of them
This is it.
Time to tag some people:
@syx
> Sheep will be open for: <
This was syx.