Not that it matters ┬┴┬┴┤ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)├┬┴┬┴...Let’s just say that this movie won't be winning any Oscar's.
I mean, Suicide Squad (for example) won an Oscar but Mandy is and will always be a superior film in every single aspect... but I get your point.
Might not get nominated for any Oscar, but clearly that wasn't the director's intention, either.
Well, that's the thing, the movie isn't about the story. There's a story there, sure, but only on the surface level, what matters is everything else.In any case don't expect a detailed, clever, plot driven story when you go to see it. You don't expect any insights in human nature from a roller coaster ride, so don't expect any from this.![]()
You don't go see a film such as this one for the story, but rather for the experience, which is what it amounts to in the end.
But like I said, I know all too well that this isn't for everyone, but it's not like it was attempting to be X and Y, either.



