Aww shucks. When I told you to buy me a souviner you didn't have to go this big!Spontaneously bought the nuraphones.
...
Holy shitballs.

Aww shucks. When I told you to buy me a souviner you didn't have to go this big!Spontaneously bought the nuraphones.
...
Holy shitballs.

Psychology, its the last year on it so I would rather go with all I've got o/Grats on the finish so what are you going to focus on career wise?
Be careful with that Elu, you can never know when you can meet those careless people, they are everywhere.Almost got my leg stuck on a wheel when I'm trying to get inside a vehicle. But I'm okay now![]()


I told you already, I might go to Germany to make post-degree studies in a rather near future.Why you learning german?![]()


You get used to itgood night Cha-san. have a nice dream.
I kinda want to chat with people but it's too quiet, no one's here. The fate of easterner..![]()

hey Liam. how's life?You get used to it![]()

good luck! what are you studying again?
Earthquake and tsunami recently. Did you know?
Where are you?good night Cha-san. have a nice dream.
I kinda want to chat with people but it's too quiet, no one's here. The fate of easterner..![]()
At home. I was referring to you guys. MH is always silent when it's morning in my place.Where are you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This can also tell someone exactly where you areAh lol. Indonesia.
I just realized "Easterner" refers to people that live in the eastern part of US![]()