The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Grats on the finish so what are you going to focus on career wise?
Psychology, its the last year on it so I would rather go with all I've got o/

Almost got my leg stuck on a wheel when I'm trying to get inside a vehicle. But I'm okay now :hug
Be careful with that Elu, you can never know when you can meet those careless people, they are everywhere. :notrust
Thank goodness you are alright. :hug

Why you learning german? :XD
I told you already, I might go to Germany to make post-degree studies in a rather near future. :lambirb
The other option is England or stay in Spain, I've yet to decide, but even if I dont go in the end German is still a quite useful language. I at least want the B1 for my CV.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This does it for me folks!
Goo nai :bedtime
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
good night Cha-san. have a nice dream.

I kinda want to chat with people but it's too quiet, no one's here. The fate of easterner.. :feelsbadman
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
good night Cha-san. have a nice dream.

I kinda want to chat with people but it's too quiet, no one's here. The fate of easterner.. :feelsbadman
You get used to it ;)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
First round of Exams for my degree coming up soon so I'm hoping to finish my first year on a High note :)

How've you been?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
rock the exams! :\m/ good luck! what are you studying again? :grumble I cant remember

Have cramps in both thighs but I am mostly alright :nod Earthquake and tsunami recently. Did you know?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm studying a Bachelor of Public Relations, and yeah the earthquakes have been on the news recently. Queensland could feel it apparently.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
how's your chef activities?

Queensland? No way :gwah
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I haven't been getting much work recently, but I'm working as a Barman at some nightclubs for cash atm
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
do you plan to take master degree?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not sure yet. I guess I'll wait until I finish the Bachelor and see where things go from there. All the Entry level jobs in the Industry are attainable with a Bachelor but I may want to shoot higher.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
good night Cha-san. have a nice dream.

I kinda want to chat with people but it's too quiet, no one's here. The fate of easterner.. :feelsbadman
Where are you?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No. I meant country lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah lol. Indonesia.

I just realized "Easterner" refers to people that live in the eastern part of US :lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah lol. Indonesia.

I just realized "Easterner" refers to people that live in the eastern part of US :lmao
This can also tell someone exactly where you are
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@zimbardo I always say this when I’m visiting England, but... I understand why you Brits so obstinately prefer tea over coffee when there’s hardly a place in your entire country where they know how to actually make a cup of regular coffee which doesn’t just taste like grubby water..
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top