The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah lol. Indonesia.

I just realized "Easterner" refers to people that live in the eastern part of US :lmao
Lol
I wasn't thinking like that. I was thinking you lived in the eastern part of the world like you mention. Those countries are usually 12hrs+ ahead of my time.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
This can also tell someone exactly where you are
what were you trying to link, liam? It's not showing. Only big space is there

Lol
I wasn't thinking like that. I was thinking you lived in the eastern part of the world like you mention. Those countries are usually 12hrs+ ahead of my time.
ah..glad I was right :sweatdrop your flag is US now. I thought you were from England. Or perhaps I mistake you for someone else haha

@Lambu what level are you at now? (Deutsch). I am only A2 :feelsbadman
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo I always say this when I’m visiting England, but... I understand why you Brits so obstinately prefer tea over coffee when there’s hardly a place in your entire country where they know how to actually make a cup of regular coffee which doesn’t just taste like grubby water..
That's not the only reason why [tea being a far superior drink] - though, I'll admit, it probably doesn't help.

How long are you in the home country for?
Wasting all your time in London, or actually getting out to visit more pleasant regions?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I told you already, I might go to Germany to make post-degree studies in a rather near future. :lambirb
The other option is England or stay in Spain, I've yet to decide, but even if I dont go in the end German is still a quite useful language. I at least want the B1 for my CV.
Can you learn it that quickly from scratch? :hmm German isn‘t particularly hard, but still like any language takes lots of time and effort. Or you already know something?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I hope i can punch ppl through my screen
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Now now, what's up raven?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Pings? Are you talking about discord?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Pings? Are you talking about discord?
It's related to online video games. pings are like reaction time of your connection, how fast your character in game responds to your orders, the lower ping the better.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah.. I just realized. Sorry :xp

Who do you want to punch though? Your opponent or the internet provider? :grumble
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Ah.. I just realized. Sorry :xp

Who do you want to punch though? Your opponent or the internet provider? :grumble
This^

I would punch mods on this forum and some members as well.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hmmm it must be your opponents then I assume :grumble

What online game? OW?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hmmm it must be your opponents then I assume :grumble

What online game? OW?
Not really! the flame wars are happening in the same team. Usually if someone loses his/her lane insta blame his team mates for it.

League of Legends
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah.. I see I see :eek:

Has everything been sorted out?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That's not the only reason why [tea being a far superior drink] - though, I'll admit, it probably doesn't help.

How long are you in the home country for?
Wasting all your time in London, or actually getting out to visit more pleasant regions?
Only three full days this time - already landed in Gothenburg again. Have been to the countryside on previous trips though. But London has become me and my wife’s “annual” trip (before we had a kid - we haven’t been there for four years now) and since we had three shows to see we didn’t really go too far from central this time. Still, I do like the city and it was a real great trip. :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Chotto matte Orgz, you live in Goteborg? Do you by chance know someone named Loke?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:comfort
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Chotto matte Orgz, you live in Goteborg? Do you by chance know someone named Loke?
I don’t, I live about 1h10min away by train/2h by car. But flew from there. One of my closest friends plus my brother and his kids live there though so I’m there from time to time. And no, I don’t know anyone named Loke (except a kid in my son’s group at this junior-PE-like group but I doubt that’s him :XD).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top