The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu what level are you at now? (Deutsch). I am only A2 :feelsbadman
Just started last week, so I would be below A1 I guess :p

Can you learn it that quickly from scratch? :hmm German isn‘t particularly hard, but still like any language takes lots of time and effort. Or you already know something?
It really isn't hard, I expected it to be but the structure doesn't change that much from English. Besides the phonemes are quite similar to Spanish, I mean, we read the words the same way.
So its quite good for now, dont ask me something beyond, you know... Ich bin... Wie geht es dir?, Entschuldigung, Was ist das? eins, zwei, drei... :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I don’t, I live about 1h10min away by train/2h by car. But flew from there. One of my closest friends plus my brother and his kids live there though so I’m there from time to time. And no, I don’t know anyone named Loke (except a kid in my son’s group at this junior-PE-like group but I doubt that’s him :XD).
*her :lambirb

Just started last week, so I would be below A1 I guess :p
oh :zomg ganbatte Lambu-chan :clingy

:hi
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh. Never heard of a girl/woman being named Loke before. That’s such a masculine name in my mind, like a woman being named Thor. :XD

But I did a search and apparently there’s 9 women named Loke in Sweden. Kinda cool.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh. Never heard of a girl/woman being named Loke before. That’s such a masculine name in my mind, like a woman being named Thor. :XD

But I did a search and apparently there’s 9 women named Loke in Sweden. Kinda cool.
She is a tomboy. Actually her initial name wasn't Loke but she decided to change her name to Loke.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
happy birthday :party
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
*her :lambirb


oh :zomg ganbatte Lambu-chan :clingy


:hi
Heard an earthquake and tsunami hit your country,hope you and your family is safe.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
She is a tomboy. Actually her initial name wasn't Loke but she decided to change her name to Loke.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

happy birthday :party
Thanks , but how did you know?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Heard an earthquake and tsunami hit your country,hope you and your family is safe.
Thanks for the concern. Yeah they are. I do have family and friends that live near the epicenter but my main family lives far from it.

Thanks , but how did you know?
It's secret
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Such a pretty birthdate, Bobinho :awe
Happy bday:clingy! 13 huh? A good age to start worrying about phimosis, good luck!
Thanks Mari!
Youthful boy here
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I miss hanging with you guys :emocat
Maybe we can play some OW or LoL next weekend?
Yeah it’s been long since our last OW game. And by now I think I‘ve gotten comfy enough to even use the voice chat :hmm But also only rarely play OW since ~2 months ago when a few games made me really salty.

Competitive 3-elimination arcade was a mistake.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah it’s been long since our last OW game. And by now I think I‘ve gotten comfy enough to even use the voice chat :hmm But also only rarely play OW since ~2 months ago when a few games made me really salty.

Competitive 3-elimination arcade was a mistake.
Wanna play now?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah it’s been long since our last OW game. And by now I think I‘ve gotten comfy enough to even use the voice chat :hmm But also only rarely play OW since ~2 months ago when a few games made me really salty.

Competitive 3-elimination arcade was a mistake.
We can just gather the pack again and hope we'll either have fun or finally get Tina to curse on her mic now *-*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top