We haven't played together in a while, Gary, Tina, and I did play together like 2 weeks ago, but I got tilted by Doomfists
We haven't played together in a while, Gary, Tina, and I did play together like 2 weeks ago, but I got tilted by Doomfists
Accuracy is true
Jobs in Brazil are complicated xD Although people love food businesses here and you had your own ideas for them no? Gonna get you guys jobs in English schools so you'd be able to build your business meanwhile *-*Yeah....the more older i get it ages even better...such a wholesome vibrant nostalgic show...
You need to find me a good job down there...i got Jo on board.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Said she would move there...i sold her on Maragogi
![]()
I might visit Maceió way more often *-*@Farfalla , new neighbors!! \/
Water will honestly do you the most good.No coffee since yesterday morning. I’d have hoped I can go longer than that without it, but holy shit my head is throbbing right now.
are you addicted to coffee Orgz? you sure it's because of coffee? I like coffee and drink 200-300 cc white coffee per day but I can refrainNo coffee since yesterday morning. I’d have hoped I can go longer than that without it, but holy shit my head is throbbing right now.
Not in moderationHey, water also kills!



Not when I’m working at any rate...can the dizziness be overcome by inhaling deep for an hour or more? that's what I usually do when I feel like it's coming and it works. no pills![]()


Morning Charles

oopsNot when I’m working at any rate...


glad to read thatAnyway, it’s easing up a bit, thankfully. Can’t afford any sick days right now.![]()

I was about to recommend you to take very dark chocolate (90%) to estimulate the brain with something else... but if its easing slowly without anything then better, take it easy man.Neither does coffee.
I drink way more water than I do coffee though. Couldn’t do my work if I didn’t stay hydrated. But my body craves the caffeine if I don’t have it in over a day or so, usually (though that has only happened a handful times since I started drinking regularly).
Not sure it was entirely lack of coffee this time though, because usually it subsides a half hour or so after I have a cup again. Now it’s been two hours and I’m still dizzy and aching. More likely a migraine coming on. Shit.