The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah....the more older i get it ages even better...such a wholesome vibrant nostalgic show...:swoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You need to find me a good job down there...i got Jo on board.
Said she would move there...i sold her on Maragogi:plot



:XD
Jobs in Brazil are complicated xD Although people love food businesses here and you had your own ideas for them no? Gonna get you guys jobs in English schools so you'd be able to build your business meanwhile *-*
@Farfalla , new neighbors!! \<_>/
I might visit Maceió way more often *-*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
No coffee since yesterday morning. I’d have hoped I can go longer than that without it, but holy shit my head is throbbing right now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No coffee since yesterday morning. I’d have hoped I can go longer than that without it, but holy shit my head is throbbing right now.
Water will honestly do you the most good.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
No coffee since yesterday morning. I’d have hoped I can go longer than that without it, but holy shit my head is throbbing right now.
are you addicted to coffee Orgz? you sure it's because of coffee? I like coffee and drink 200-300 cc white coffee per day but I can refrain
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Neither does coffee. :cookiehand

I drink way more water than I do coffee though. Couldn’t do my work if I didn’t stay hydrated. But my body craves the caffeine if I don’t have it in over a day or so, usually (though that has only happened a handful times since I started drinking regularly).

Not sure it was entirely lack of coffee this time though, because usually it subsides a half hour or so after I have a cup again. Now it’s been two hours and I’m still dizzy and aching. More likely a migraine coming on. Shit.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
can the dizziness be overcome by inhaling deep for an hour or more? that's what I usually do when I feel like it's coming and it works. no pills :nod
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
can the dizziness be overcome by inhaling deep for an hour or more? that's what I usually do when I feel like it's coming and it works. no pills :nod
Not when I’m working at any rate...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Neither does coffee. :cookiehand

I drink way more water than I do coffee though. Couldn’t do my work if I didn’t stay hydrated. But my body craves the caffeine if I don’t have it in over a day or so, usually (though that has only happened a handful times since I started drinking regularly).

Not sure it was entirely lack of coffee this time though, because usually it subsides a half hour or so after I have a cup again. Now it’s been two hours and I’m still dizzy and aching. More likely a migraine coming on. Shit.
I was about to recommend you to take very dark chocolate (90%) to estimulate the brain with something else... but if its easing slowly without anything then better, take it easy man.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Damn. This thread is dead.y'all kill this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top