I hope the baby is a mini far far lol
The one i had,yeah xD...im sure they have plenty at their office tho.You gave me the single one you had? XD


American billion or British billion?Would y'all give up music for 1 billion?
Includes listening, playing and singing etc..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm convinced you'll do alot for moneyI'd be a mute deaf madafuka for a billion![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Understandable. Why?Nope, it's impossible for me.
I spend most of my time listening to music, whether it be while sleeping, working, gym, commuting and just regular browsing. It'd seriously ruin my days..Understandable. Why?

I'd do quite a lot for 1,000,000,000 quidLol. It doesn't matter.
Converted or not, a billy in your country?
Yes or no?
Absolutely not. I’d kill my self within a month, tops.Would y'all give up music for 1 billion?
Includes listening, playing and singing etc..