The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol. It doesn't matter.
Converted or not, a billy in your country?
Yes or no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I'm convinced you'll do alot for money
...
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Understandable. Why?
Dont act like a billion dollars wouldnt help you get over alot of things....its not like im sacrificing my moms
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With a billion dollars I'd become the neighbor of a lot of people here at once '-'
Could become alotta things with a billion xD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dont act like a billion dollars wouldnt help you get over alot of things....its not like im sacrificing my moms
There's alot I won't do for money. That's all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways I can see the lovers of money...lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe the word billion is misleading...how about $999,999,999.99?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lissa this aint chump change we are talking about...smh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There’s a lot I’d give up for money. But nope, not music.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
£20 is £20, you'd see me selling ass for £100k
















issa joke....

maybe...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its all make believe in the end...but seriously.
A billion is an unrealistic amount of money to turn down imo.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Its all make believe in the end...but seriously.
A billion is an unrealistic amount of money to turn down imo.
I like the ones I see on FB where they ask you "Would you slap your father/sister or best friend for £10million"
My usual thought process is "where the niggas at"
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the ones I see on FB where they ask you "Would you slap your father/sister or best friend for £10million"
My usual thought process is "where the niggas at"
Word...they would get over it real quick you buy a madafuka a house:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like the ones I see on FB where they ask you "Would you slap your father/sister or best friend for £10million"
My usual thought process is "where the niggas at"
Issa funny asf..
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Tbf I wouldn't know what to do with £1bn, I'd probably brain fart at the thought of having that much money..
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's what I was going to say. I would give half of it away. I don't need that much money.

G..I've found money before and didn't know what to do...at first..crazy. Yeah.

Anyway, music is one of my passions. I went through hard and good times with music.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No disrespect but time will tell...you are just starting your life.
I know you said you dont want a family but if it ever happens you would see where im coming from.

Ofc i give most away....whats the point of having it if my family and friends cant enjoy it all along with me.

Im broke and i take care of mine....i could only imagine how much better i could with that much money and to me music is a small price to pay for that.

Money doesnt direct my life obviously....like i said im but a humble man.who has little but his family and friends and little else especially money.
So i do not like the fact you accuse me of some kind of money grub:disappoint
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Who am I killing?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would you kill for it, Pandu?
Every time you cook an egg you are killing...or squash a bug or drown a spider.
You are.....
:edu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top