Hardy
,,,I have a very important point that everyone should see.
.
,,,
i understand
I have started actuallyCres!/
You should read noblesse, it's nice![]()
. So let’s see where this goes! 

@Kiki is such a spammer omg. Reported.
I have started actually. So let’s see where this goes!
![]()
! Another Noblesse reader!
First manhwa!!! Another Noblesse reader!
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He’s suppose to be an ugly monster, rejected by humanity.
Not complaining, just saying 
Pretty sure Frankenstein never was any of those things.First manhwa!!
Also WHY IS FRANKENSTEIN HOT?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---He’s suppose to be an ugly monster, rejected by humanity.
Not complaining, just saying
![]()

Pretty sure Frankenstein never was any of those things.
Frankenstein’s monster, on the other hand..![]()
Caught me.
The monster then...
Yes Pom, let‘s talk about how hot Frankenstein isFirst manhwa!!
Also WHY IS FRANKENSTEIN HOT?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---He’s suppose to be an ugly monster, rejected by humanity.
Not complaining, just saying
![]()

Oh? Do you have something to add, Gry? Another character preference?Yes Pom, let‘s talk about how hot Frankenstein is![]()

But latino's food is not the same as spanish food. You know, paella, blue fish dishes, salmorejo, ham... you know, that stuff.Nah...we have some really established restaurants...
Remember Florida has a high latino population.
That joint was more fast food than anything.
We have alotta shawarma and gyro places to that are like that....not authentic just a quick put together of the basics xD.

Im a Draenei, aka an overgrown smurf?![]()
always knew i was agoblin deep down
Wait you dropped One Piece?? Then that explains why you aren't campaigning for it.Oh boy... i dropped both xd but Noblesse was in chapter 6.

This was cuteI just ate croquettes
from now on I will remember last person thread everytime I eat croquette lol

Ah no, I agree, Frankenstein is very hotOh? Do you have something to add, Gry? Another character preference?![]()
