Idk if it would be better if it wasn't mandatory. Would make buying votes a much effective strategy for sure.The mandatory voting you guys have sounds pretty annoying.![]()
Idk if it would be better if it wasn't mandatory. Would make buying votes a much effective strategy for sure.The mandatory voting you guys have sounds pretty annoying.![]()
Are you still in Japan?Idk. Myself I won‘t be able to join you all this or next weekend. Earliest would be the weekend after that.
Did I say no?And you said no
Having brunch. I can play when I get home. Later I gotta vote and learn in a few hours we'll have a nazi for a president next o/

Huh?Those were times when the prehistoric Gregs used to roam them Gantz forum around often.
Now a days, you hardly seem them /.
miss it.No am back in germany, but no free time because of an exam, and leaving on another short trip right after it.Are you still in Japan?
Did I say no?
Oh well do let us know when you want to play.
Gotta put a piece of cheese for every egg used and that pinch of sugarGuregu we had scrambled eggs. Yours is much bettermiss it.

Omo good luck & have funNo am back in germany, but no free time because of an exam, and leaving on another short trip right after it.
Where you goingNo am back in germany, but no free time because of an exam, and leaving on another short trip right after it.

Somewhere warm and sunnyWhere you going![]()
Germany pretty cold.Yeah I love it, but sometimes it's better to keep warmThe cold is good though
Sounds exotic and interesting....going for business or pleasureSomewhere warm and sunnyGermany pretty cold.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You need to stop...you aint far behind xD
Strictly for pleasureSounds exotic and interesting....going for business or pleasure![]()

Strictly for pleasure![]()

Sounds exotic and interesting....going for business or pleasure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You need to stop...you aint far behind xD


wHat