She got mad ill partying alright.
Finally had some nights to herself.
Finally had some nights to herself.
She's good...was inflamed appendix x/Greg how's your wife? Heard she got ill while you were in Maceio.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont make her stay with meShe got mad ill partying alright.
Finally had some nights to herself.


Funny how life goes sometimes, blessings in disguiseWe were saying if was kinda lucky she didn't manage to come to Brazil. It would have been rly complicated to have her operated here, with no insurance and the extra cost of delaying the tickets ._.
That's what you tell us, yeah.I dont make her stay with me
![]()
You can ask her yourself...you knowThat's what you tell us, yeah.

Only the old people and you <3You stayed away for so long I wonder if you know some of the people around this place xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey hey and congrats :3Mai broza from an ahza maza.
*Poor Romanian Vampirism Engrish*
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I wonder if you had a different username...Benelori used to be active once upon a time
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Don't jinx itbene is back![]()



Gantz...Psyren...NardoThose were times when the prehistoric Gregs used to roam them Gantz forum around often.
Now a days, you hardly seem them /.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No sugar...use a different kind of cheese insteadGotta put a piece of cheese for every egg used and that pinch of sugar
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh really?Yeah I love it, but sometimes it's better to keep warm

Ain't you great with wordsOnly the old people and you <3

Nvm '-' fuLast time I saw you, you were green sapling![]()
Yoyo...now we can actually mean the see partLong time no see Beanz...![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Green saplings are fresh...are you saying that you're not?Ain't you great with words
Nvm '-' fu

Good...slowly but surely getting the house back up to par.Yoyo...now we can actually mean the see part
How's it going?
He was a genin then a chunin then a green now he is blueOoooh? Tell me stories of young @Holt![]()
You got hit by the storm?Good...slowly but surely getting the house back up to par.

Booooo...that's shit...but since you don't need to go to work, why do you need it?Waiting on my buddy to come look at my car...going see if a new engine is needed or he going to rebuild it.lotta things going on since i got back.

And I missed the chance to drown you... twice... sighGreen saplings are fresh...are you saying that you're not?![]()
Hmmm...my memory doesn't work well at this age, but was it OP where he first started? I forget...He was a genin then a chunin then a green now he is blue
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You might have succeeded too, since you're like... 2 nowAnd I missed the chance to drown you... twice... sigh
Still fiery as beautiful though...twice as much 
No....but i have kitchen repairs due to a hotwater leak...new toilet mine was outdated...new fridge mine was outdated.You got hit by the storm?
Booooo...that's shit...but since you don't need to go to work, why do you need it?![]()
Only the old people and you <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey hey and congrats :3

