That sounds lonely for JoNo....but i have kitchen repairs due to a hotwater leak...new toilet mine was outdated...new fridge mine was outdated.
Gonna do my privacy fence and get my car running.

I seeI dont necessarily need the car...but car is most convenient way to get around in the city.
I live across town from moms and i have my own errands to do so instead of taking Jo's ride i need my own.
Plus if i start doing deliveries...i need to use her truck(my car is probably to old a model 2004...iirc they want 10yrs or better) so she would need mine as a way to get where ever if need be.
Good luck then...I know from experience that car trouble sucks big time...since the accident, everything is just off in my car and it's noisy, so I'm starting to worry for real failures
Last edited:







I had high hopes for it