Rethink your life-choices. That was a stupid and foolish thing to do.I had high hopes for it
Rethink your life-choices. That was a stupid and foolish thing to do.I had high hopes for it
Oh really?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah new JoJo seems amazing. Next week getting an opening theme, very curious.i was devastated after my overlord has ended but goblin slayer and new jojo look very promising
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^Bon giorno
And that ep sure made Italy look like the scummiest place in the world.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
YoungAce355And that was?![]()
Rethink your life-choices. That was a stupid and foolish thing to do.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aaah...Eesu...I get it now...YoungAce355

Noblesse characters are bishonen, wait until you see the other clan leadersFirst manhwa!!
Also WHY IS FRANKENSTEIN HOT?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---He’s suppose to be an ugly monster, rejected by humanity.
Not complaining, just saying
![]()
And let's not forget...

Pompom, now that I finished catching up to ToG, noblesse is my next target![]()
You're welcome, Asako-chan, Tell me later which charaters and arcs you liked the mostYes Pom, let‘s talk about how hot Frankenstein is![]()
Common bishonen character design for of Vampire stories?That's still a solid no.
Can I watch Batman v Superman now?
I have been working all day in teaching-work-related stuff. This how I feel...
![]()
Except I am not done with work yet!!!



I was watching a onepiece amv of ace's death, and I can't help but cry every time...I just watched Marineford Arc. btw![]()

Same with me everytime i see Jiraiya dieI was watching a onepiece amv of ace's death, and I can't help but cry every time![]()

