I feel old too 


But getting grey hair doesn't mean you're old. I have one or two strands. I've known people in their teens with a few strands of grey hair...When you dont feel like going to the local fair and dance, when last year you would eagerly wait for it...
When in uni the girls tell you you look like someone in his late 20's - early 30's...
When you look in the mirror and you can see light strands of grey hair.
Why am I getting old so fast, seriously Im kind of depressed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I had better expectations for you two..

Glad that I have been able to ground your unreasonably high expectations.I had better expectations for you two..
Zim and organ...smh![]()
She says it in an ironic way, so it's OK.And I thought that gringos enjoying Michel Teló in 2011 was bad '_'
Cmon, Germy, the title of that one is "faggot" xD she's so bad in so many ways.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dont be depressedWhen you dont feel like going to the local fair and dance, when last year you would eagerly wait for it...
When in uni the girls tell you you look like someone in his late 20's - early 30's...
When you look in the mirror and you can see light strands of grey hair.
Why am I getting old so fast, seriously Im kind of depressed.
if you are that would make you age faster
I actually didn‘t spend that much money in Japan, but you‘re right. I‘m bringing even more for here than for there, just in case I feel more need to spend.Have to spread dat cheddar brah.
No two ways bout it. I assume Japan had you spending?
Figure Brazil the same.
You might be right, I've been told recently that I've changed a lot in a span of three months... but its still depressingYou're prolly just tired due to your new routine, Lambu. Those things can be temporary instead of actual aging effect.

True, my father's genetics are that of manifesting grey hair early on. At least I wont get bald (holy crap) but if its due to stress I would be relieved. Dont want to have to color my hair so young.But getting grey hair doesn't mean you're old. I have one or two strands. I've known people in their teens with a few strands of grey hair...
Looking older...is different though..
Probably stress and fatigue.
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 2:56 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 2:51 AM --- People in my family get grey hair really late..They could be well in their 50s with one or two strands of grey hair..
However, in my best friend's family, it's normal to have white or grey hair very early. Some of her roots are already grey in the middle of her head and she's only 25.
Genetics play a role too.
I have no issue with that, I've never been the "cute" type either lmaoI believe there are girls that even prefer someone that looks mature to young/cute one, if this is your issue?![]()


I felt like I aged a lot out of nowhere in 2014 as well, due to personal issues. Had to start therapy and slow down, take some actions. I don't think your situation is that hardcore to require therapy xD and it might also be delicate to find a way to slow down for you, but maybe you should start working on that >< Finding more frequent moments for you to chill and relax, to easy your mind, before you burnout. You alrdy had blood pressure issues no? You're too young for those indeed.You might be right, I've been told recently that I've changed a lot in a span of three months... but its still depressing![]()
..
You make grey look good though GregMy beard had greys since my mid 20s....now my chin is almost all grey but none on my head xD.
Dont sweat it....mature women like it![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He doesn't play OW..OW? D:
You bought OW? *-*
Gimme your bnet... tag.. Oh boy, I forgot the name of that shit alrdy.
Thank you kind serYou make grey look good though Greg![]()


He wants your kidneys, that's why he's been so flatteringThank you kind ser![]()