The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I feel old too :3c
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When you dont feel like going to the local fair and dance, when last year you would eagerly wait for it...
When in uni the girls tell you you look like someone in his late 20's - early 30's...
When you look in the mirror and you can see light strands of grey hair.

Why am I getting old so fast, seriously Im kind of depressed.
But getting grey hair doesn't mean you're old. I have one or two strands. I've known people in their teens with a few strands of grey hair...
Looking older...is different though..

Probably stress and fatigue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
People in my family get grey hair really late..They could be well in their 50s with one or two strands of grey hair..

However, in my best friend's family, it's normal to have white or grey hair very early. Some of her roots are already grey in the middle of her head and she's only 25.

Genetics play a role too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I had better expectations for you two..
Zim and organ...smh :noworry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And I thought that gringos enjoying Michel Teló in 2011 was bad '_'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cmon, Germy, the title of that one is "faggot" xD she's so bad in so many ways.
She says it in an ironic way, so it's OK.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
When you dont feel like going to the local fair and dance, when last year you would eagerly wait for it...
When in uni the girls tell you you look like someone in his late 20's - early 30's...
When you look in the mirror and you can see light strands of grey hair.

Why am I getting old so fast, seriously Im kind of depressed.
dont be depressed :^_^ if you are that would make you age faster

I believe there are girls that even prefer someone that looks mature to young/cute one, if this is your issue? :worrybunny
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The most attractive people are the most real. Keep that in mind Lambu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Have to spread dat cheddar brah.
No two ways bout it. I assume Japan had you spending?

Figure Brazil the same.
I actually didn‘t spend that much money in Japan, but you‘re right. I‘m bringing even more for here than for there, just in case I feel more need to spend.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You're prolly just tired due to your new routine, Lambu. Those things can be temporary instead of actual aging effect.
You might be right, I've been told recently that I've changed a lot in a span of three months... but its still depressing :(

But getting grey hair doesn't mean you're old. I have one or two strands. I've known people in their teens with a few strands of grey hair...
Looking older...is different though..

Probably stress and fatigue.
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 2:56 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 2:51 AM --- People in my family get grey hair really late..They could be well in their 50s with one or two strands of grey hair..

However, in my best friend's family, it's normal to have white or grey hair very early. Some of her roots are already grey in the middle of her head and she's only 25.

Genetics play a role too.
True, my father's genetics are that of manifesting grey hair early on. At least I wont get bald (holy crap) but if its due to stress I would be relieved. Dont want to have to color my hair so young.

I believe there are girls that even prefer someone that looks mature to young/cute one, if this is your issue? :worrybunny
I have no issue with that, I've never been the "cute" type either lmao

Its just, you know... sad to know you look way older than your actual age. Then they apologize and fix it like "Ah... but you look older in... in a good way!"
Yeah sure, the damage is done ._.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My beard had greys since my mid 20s....now my chin is almost all grey but none on my head xD.
Dont sweat it....mature women like it:hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You might be right, I've been told recently that I've changed a lot in a span of three months... but its still depressing :(
I felt like I aged a lot out of nowhere in 2014 as well, due to personal issues. Had to start therapy and slow down, take some actions. I don't think your situation is that hardcore to require therapy xD and it might also be delicate to find a way to slow down for you, but maybe you should start working on that >< Finding more frequent moments for you to chill and relax, to easy your mind, before you burnout. You alrdy had blood pressure issues no? You're too young for those indeed.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yes listen to granny Farf she has much wisdom in her old age :3c..
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My beard had greys since my mid 20s....now my chin is almost all grey but none on my head xD.
Dont sweat it....mature women like it:hurr
You make grey look good though Greg :heh
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
So you can run it down as Teemo right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OW? D:
You bought OW? *-*
Gimme your bnet... tag.. Oh boy, I forgot the name of that shit alrdy.
He doesn't play OW..
He was referring to LoL i'm pretty sure.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can't escape those uncle vibes can you :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top